Status: Completed.

I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Chapter 33.

Tonight was our last show in New York, which meant that it was the last show of the tour… In less than a day I’d be back in Huntington… I couldn’t wait to crash on my bed.

I lay on my back, starring at the ceiling, I gathered the covers around my naked body and waited. I was waiting for Brian to walk out of the bathroom. I had made up my mind yesterday night, when I couldn’t sleep. I needed to tell him before we all took the plane to Los Angeles. I had about 17 hours to tell him. It was ten in the morning, our plane was leaving at 5 am the next day…

I sat up as soon as the doorknob turned, holding the covers against my chest, my eyes glued to the door. I felt my heart starting to beat faster as he opened the door. He walked out, a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair wet, and a smile on his face.

“Hey baby, did I wake you up?” he asked, bending down to rummage through his bag.

“No.” I whispered, my eyes following his every move. He had a real nice body back in high school but compared to now, it was nothing. I bit my lip, my mind wandering…

He dropped the towel to the floor and put his boxers on. My grip tightened on the sheets and I shook my head forcefully, trying to focus on what I was about to say, not what I wanted to do.

“Are you alright?” he asked, looking at me with concern.

“Huh?”

“You’ve been shaking your head but you didn’t say anything, is something wrong?” he asked, walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge, next to me. My eyes fell on his chest… That was until he snapped his fingers.

“My face is up there…” he said with a chuckle. I bit my lip, took a deep breath and looked up at him.

“I need to talk to you!” I said, hoping my voice wouldn’t betray me.

“Hum…” he said as he started kissing my jaw.

“It’s kinda important…” I said, my voice just above a whisper.

“Hmmm… I’m listening…” he whispered, his hot breath tickling my neck. I tilted my head to the side, leaving him more access to my neck. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, trying to suppress a moan. I sighed, knowing perfectly well where this was heading and I decided to postpone the declaration…

I had better things to do.

**

“Shit!” I muttered as I grabbed my phone to see that it was around midday. We were supposed to meet everyone in the hall 15 minutes ago. I threw the covers away and ran to the bathroom. I took a real quick shower, then ran inside the room, rummaging through my bag in search of something to wear.

“Lyn, what’s the hurry?” asked Brian, as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“We’re late! You better hurry in the shower.” I said as I picked up my underwears and put them on quickly before digging back in the bag, searching for a T-shirt and jeans.

“Oh damn, I forgot we were supposed to meet them in the lobby!” he muttered, slapping his forehead and then headed to the shower. I put on the T-shirt Brian had bought me when we were in San Francisco and I felt my heart tightened.

I was sitting on the bus, doing nothing, when Brian arrived. He had a small smile on his face and was holding a paper bag.

“I found this when we were coming back from bar hunting…” he said as he handed me the package. “I thought you might like it…”

I looked at the present in my hands and tried to think of what it could be. I looked at him, weirdly.

“Open it.” He said, smiling wider.

I tear the paper, it was a brand new Adeline’s Street T-shirt. I held it in front of me and looked up at Brian.

“Thank you” I said as I got up from my sit, and then walked straight to the bunk area.


Just thinking about my behavior made me wanted to throw up… He was so nice, buying me a T-shirt he knew I wanted, and he didn’t even knew how much it meant for me since my real name was written across it… I bit my lip and shook my head again, trying to get ride of the thought as I put my jeans on and then proceeded to find my shoes.

Brian was ready before I was and we ran down the corridor, to the lift.

**

“It’s about fucking time!” muttered Zacky as he rubbed his stomach. “I’m fucking starving.”

“Sorry, we over slept!” I said, running a hand through my hair.

“Yeah right.” Said Jess, winking at me. I looked away, and saw Matt starring weirdly at my T-shirt. I tugged at Brian arm and linked our fingers together before we all walked out of the hotel, in search of a restaurant in New York. It wouldn’t be hard to find.
♠ ♠ ♠
1 rst update =)