Status: Completed.

I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Chapter 7.

“I’ll try!” she said as she walked away,
“Try not to loose you”
Two vibrant heart could change


“I like this song!” said Ash as she sat up and started banging her head, giggling. I couldn’t blame her, with the amount of alcohol and illicit substances in her blood, it was normal for her to react like that.

I pushed myself off the floor I was sitting on and headed outside the bus, my bottle of Jack Daniels in hand, hoping no one would notice my absence. I rested my back against the nearest tree and lighted up a cigarette. I inhaled deeply and then blow the smoke, watching the fume. I didn’t like that song, probably because it was from Avenged Sevenfold and probably because it started with the last sentence I ever said to them… In fact, I tend to despise everything that’s related to them…
For the past 5 years I had managed to avoid anything that had to do with Avenged Sevenfold, never staying in Huntington for too long, and absolutely never going to Johnny’s bar ever again. I almost got caught once, I mean I was with Ash, Cha and Jess and we all decided to go to a bar and we happened to drive past Johnny’s so Ash parked the car and we found ourselves taking shots at the counter. Everything was fine, until five guys came in, acting like they owned the place. One of them rested his hand on the bar and I noticed a small 1 tattooed on his knuckle. I nearly choked on my drink and once he had paid for the drinks, I tucked at Cha’s sleeve and we left the bar in a hurry.

You might be wondering why I was avoiding them when I was the one to walk away. Well… Hum… I do not have any valuable reason, despise the fact that I was mad at them for never trying to find me. I mean, Iam was Matt’s sister! And he didn’t even try to find me… None of them did, not even Brian. And my parents? Well… I was the one to tell them to erase me from their life, I just never thought it would be so easy for them…
I had moved on now, I was living my own life, following my own rules and no one has the rights to tell me what I should or shouldn’t do…

I was moving on.

“There you are!” said Billy as he sat down next to me. I smiled weakly and handed him the bottle of JD.

“I thought I managed to leave incognito…” I said, taking an other drag from the cancer stick.

“Like no one was going to remark your absence… Lyn, you have to be joking!” he said after he had taken a swig from the bottle. “Do you remember that first day I met you?” he asked with a small smile. I laughed

“Of course I do, you told me I was underage!” I said, pointing an accusingly finger at him. He chuckled. “Who would have thought that 5 years later, we would be sharing a bottle of JD under a tree?” I added.

“Yeah, and who would have thought that your band would be touring with mine? Perfect Nightmare, support band for Good Charlotte! We rule the world!”

I shook my head at him, and snatched the bottle of JD from his hand.

You rule the world, we’re just tagging along…” I smirked, “for the moment, because one day Perfect Nightmare will take over the world! And you’ll be begging for our autographs!” I added, signing imaginary pictures and smiling brightly.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah! Whatever! Keep dreaming girl!” he said, patting my shoulder. I ignored his comment and took his left hand in mine. That’s when I noticed a small tattoo on the side of his middle finger. A purple coffin. I read something about that tattoo somewhere… I didn’t notice I had been starring at his tattoo for so long.

“Hey, are you okay?” asked Billy, lifting my chin. I blinked and then nodded shortly.

“Where did you get this tattoo?” I asked, looking at his blue eyes. He smiled, holding his hand in the air.

“I got it a few years ago, Benji, Joel and Paul also have one; as well as our friends from Avenged Sevenfold, except from Matt I think....” He explained, resting his hand on top of mine. I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off by someone calling for us.

“Lyn! Billy!” shouted Benji.

“I can’t believe we didn’t notice their absence before!” muttered Joel, slapping his forehead. Cha was standing between them. Billy and I exchanged a quick glance as we stood up and made our way back to the bus, which was not far away.

“Lyn! There you are!” shouted Benji as he hugged me tight against his chest. Joel and Benji had been acting like older brothers since the beginning of this tour.

“Yeah, here I am. But you know, I wasn’t far! I was just smoking and I needed some fresh air… It just happened that Billy came looking for me, nothing to worry about. Now if you don’t mind I’m going to sleep.” I said as I made my way inside the bus. I put the nearly empty bottle on the table, waved at Jess, Ash, Paul and Chris on my way to the bunk and got in, not even bothering to take my clothes off. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

**

“Oh my head…” I groaned as I sat up in my bunk, being careful not to hit my head. “I can’t believe I actually drink that much…” I muttered as I opened the curtain and sat on the edge of my bunk. It took me more than three seconds to realize that my bunk was the highest and it was with a loud ‘thud!’ that I landed on the floor, tangled up in the sheets, and my head really to explode.

I heard muffled laughs and then I saw someone bending over me, holding their hand out. I looked up and saw Cha smiling down at me. I took her hand, got on my feet and took the glass of water and the pills she handed me.

“What time is it?” I asked as I saw that she was already dressed, and so were Ash and Jess and the bus was cleaned.

“It’s 8.” Said Jess, looking at her watch.

“Eight in the morning? Oh damn, I’m going back to sleep…” I mumbled, turning the other way.

“Eight in the evening. The guys will be there any minutes, we’re hitting the club tonight!” said Ash, clapping her hands together excitedly.

“Right, I’ll pass on this one. I’m staying here, I need some sleep!” I said, rubbing my temples.

“You’re not going to sleep! You have to come, Benji said there was someone we should met, so you can’t let us down because he needs all of us, and that include the singer and guitarist from Perfect Nightmare! Now get ready…” said Jess as she pushed me towards the bathroom.

“I’ll pick your outfit!” said Ash, excitedly as I heard her running to the bunk area. I sighed, took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. After a few minutes I finally got out, I wrapped a towel around me and went to the bunk area to see the outfit Ash had chosen for me.

“Oh my God! No way!” I screamed, taking two steps back and glaring at Ash who was smiling at me. “I won’t wear that! It’s pink!”

“Well, pink isn’t much different from purple and tonight we decided that I’d be wearing blue, Cha’s red, Jess is neon green, you are pink!” explained Ash, a big grin on her face. I looked at Cha with hopeless eyes. Then an idea plopped into my mind.

“How about I wear a ‘Level 27’ T-shirt?!” I asked as I starting rummaging through my bag.

“And I could wear a Syn Gates one!” said Ash, clapping her hands. Then all of a sudden she stopped and looked at me. “I’m sorry…” she apologized, taking my hand in hers.

“Hey, you don’t have to apologize. Avenged Sevenfold is your favorite band, I can’t blame you for that! And I’m sure you wouldn’t forbid me from wearing a Green Day T-shirt if you didn’t like their stuff, right? So go ahead, don’t mind me!” I said, tapping her shoulder and kissing her cheek before I put the T-shirt on, and chose a pair of black jeans.

“But, I didn’t date Billie Joe…” she argued, looking down at her feet.

“I dated Brian Elwin Haner Junior, not Synyster Gates.” I said as I put my Converses on.

“It’s the same person!” she mumbled, obviously feeling bad for bringing that up.

“No, it’s not.”
Then I took the brass knuckle pendant Benji and Joel gave me, and put it on. A smile never leaving my face. Not even when the girls got change and Ash put her Syn Gates T-shirt on, Jess putting on her DCMA T-shirt and Cha her Vengeance University one.

Could I really be mad at my best friends for being fans? I know what it was like, I’ve got dozens of Green Day merch, and now Good Charlotte’s ones.

I applied some black eye-shadows, a tiny bit of eyeliner and I was ready. I grabbed my phone, my wallet putting both items in my pockets and then grabbed my DCMA hoodie.

Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money
Boys will laugh at girls when they're not funny


I groaned and struggled to grab my phone from the pocket I had just put it in.

“Yeah?... Sure, we’ll be out there in a few! Yeah, you too. Bye!” I hung up and slide the phone back into my pocket.

“Benji said that they will wait for us next to the club entrance.” I explained, as I ran a hand through my hair.

The girls all nodded, changed their pants or skirts and were ready in no time, well except for Ash… Jess was dragging Ash out of the bus and towards the club while I stayed behind with Cha.

“Are you sure you don’t mind…” she asked, pointing at her T-shirt. I sighed.

“No, I don’t mind really. It’s just a T-shirt.” I replied, smiling. She smiled back.

“And hum… I was wondering, how are things with Billy?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you seem to spend a lot of time together, holding hands and stuff…” she trailed off.

“I do no spend more time with him or anyone else, and you hold my hand too when we’re crossing a street!” I replied.

“That’s because you cannot cross a road by yourself, you never look around you and you nearly got hit by a car once!” she argued. “I’m only holding your hand so I’m sure you will reach the other side of the street alive…”

“Well, what if I’m holding his hand just to be sure I’ll make it through the day?” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
A big Thank You to all the readers, the subscribers and the commenters (if that's even a word...)
=)