‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Being babied and liked.

At work Phillip handled me like a baby.
I kept trying to do my job but he got in my way.
I could carry things fine with my left hand but he would take whatever I was holding and walk to me.
Eventually the good deed thing pissed me off and I snapped.
The glass broke and I bent down angrily.
Phillip had been trying to take the cup I was holding and I taking it back made it drop.
Angry with him and myself I started to pick up the pieces.
"Here let me do it." He said leaning down.
"Phillip if you touch one piece of glass I will cut you with another." I said smiling at him a little sarcastically.
He looked at me a little taken aback.
"I'm trying to help."
"Well, you're being overbearing." I said putting the broken glass in my apron.
"Fine then I'll just stop then." He said arms crossed looking peeved.
"Good." I said back and stood up.
"Good!"
"Fine!"
"Fine!" He said then stormed off.
I turned and threw out the glass then washed my hands and got back to work.
Everything was fine using only one hand.
My service was little slow but they understand when they saw me.
I had this one group though that was ruthless.
They ordered what seemed like everything on the menu.
Getting the orders down was easy enough.
But getting them there wasn't.
I two orders of forty wings, five drinks a wrap, a large pizza, Caesar salad and cheesy sticks.
They also wanted it in that specific way.
They also predicted four refills for drinks too.
From how they ordered I could only see two or three.
Right when the wings were done I brought them out and sat them on the table. When I went to get their drinks they stopped me.
"Did you wash your hands?" The eldest woman, who was the mother of the three children here I assumed, asked in a snide way.
"Well I can't wash this hand because of the cast but yeah I did with the other." I said keeping a smile on my face.
"Isn't that unsanitary to your job?" She said making me slightly angry.
"Well I handle the food on the platters so no." After I said that she gave me a frown.
"I'll be right back with your drinks." I said then turned around and grimaced.
It was a hard time with the drinks but I accomplished it without tripping or slipping.
When I was handing out the drinks the teenager said I had given him the wrong drink. When I had apologized I had to keep a smile when he said "Whatever."
Lord I just wanted to turn him over and spank him but I didn't.
When I realized I wanted to do that I felt really old.
Tired and inattentive I brought out their salad for the oldest daughter.
"We said wings, drink wrap, pizza, salad. Not wings, drink, salad, wrap pizza. Take that back to the cook and have him redo it." I was going to open my mouth to tell her to shut up to just eat the damn thing when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry but the cook will not take back anything without a real reason. Just because it came out at the wrong time does not give you liability to send it back." I head Bessie say.
The majority of the group looked at her rudely and the daughter crossed her arms.
"I want to speak to your manager." She said a smile playing across her ugly face.
"I'm the owner. Now if you would please pay for what you've eaten and leave. I don't like rude people in here." She said a stern face on. The majority of them looked appalled to be hearing that and the mother got up.
"I will not pay for rude service."
"You will pay for your kind service from my waitress or else I'll have to call my uncle from the station and have him make sure you pay for it. You're lucky I'm not telling you to pay for everything you ordered." She said.
The wife was about to open her mouth when the husband stood up.
"We will pay and go." He said. Bessie smiled.
"Thank you, now will you three get together now?" She said pointing to the son, daughter and mother.
"Why?" She said snidely. Bessie took out her camera and took their pictures.
"You three are not welcome here."
The two woman, or more like children stormed out.
The boy walked out after his father paid and picked up his other daughter.
After they left I think I finally breathed.
"Thanks Bessie." I said walking back to the kitchen with her.
"Not my doing, Phillip told me they were being assholes." She said with a smile.
I looked out the kitchen door to see Phillip working with some customers. I smiled a little before sneaking back into the kitchen.
I placed the salad back near our cook and she looked at it.
"What they say is wrong with my salad." She said holding her spatula tight like she was going to leave the kitchen and whack them with it.
"No they left, what should I do with it?" I said looking at it feeling hungry.
"They pay for it?"
"Yes."
"Eat it if you want then. A thin broad like you needs some meat on your bones even if it's by rabbit food." She said then went back to cooking. I looked at it then took a fork starting to eat.
It was slow and calm after that and it was greatly appreciated by me.
I was there with Bessie and Phillip to close shop and I felt a little embarrassed to look at Phillip. It made my stomach get butterflies.
As I was walking to my bus stop and he was walking to get to his "hog", I called out to him.
When he turned to me he put his helmet tucked in his arm like a football.
I think I felt a blush appear on my face before he spoke.
"Yeah?" He said.
"I wanted to say thanks for earlier."
"What are you talking about?"
"I know you talked to Bessie about the customers. I wanted to say thanks." I said now distracting myself by playing with my hair.
He looked at me for a while before smiling.
"Your welcome. Looks like you need my help after all." He said getting off his "hog" coming over to me.
"Yeah sometimes I guess." I said smiling back.
"You want to get to know me some more?" He said leaning against me so my back pressed against the pole that was behind me.
I sighed and put Phillips hand on my lower stomach.
"Phillip, this lump right here is my next child. I don't want to catch you up in something. Plus I just had a break breakup and I don't think I'd be ready for any kind of relationship yet." I said then moved his hand.
He looked at me for a while which made me uncomfortable so I looked away.
"Peyton, I don't care about that. I really like you." He said making me look back at him.
"I am like three months along and you are still chasing after a teenage mother that has another on the way and is mentally, physically and sexually tormented what used to seem like every single night?" I said a little angry crossing my arms.
"How were you tormented?" He said his face now completely serious.
I had to look away again now ashamed that I had let that slip.
"In ways, I don't like to talk about it." I said still not able to look at him.
I heard a bus rolling up and I slipped away from between him and the pole then stood waiting for the bus to get me.
As the bus was almost at me I was suddenly pulled around and kissed quickly but softly.
Surprised I just stood there looking at Phillips face.
Phillip moved back and moved a bit of hair away from my face.
"I want to know all there is to know about you Peyton." He said his hand still lingering on my face.
When the bus doors opened I was still standing there in amazement.
"How about I give you a ride home?" He said handing me his helmet as the people on the bus got off.
I slowly nodded my head and he smiled.
He pulled me to his motorcycle and put the helmet on my head properly.
I was really scared when it rumbled as he started it up.
He told me how to get on and I did with ease.
Being on it was exciting and it made the hair not in the helmet blow everywhere.
My heart couldn't stop racing.
As I told him directions he drove and I held onto him tight.
He was really broad.
He smelled nice too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.
=] :P XD
^^ I know you all must hate me.
You are really going to hate me next chapter.
^^