‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Telling the truth.

I was exiting the shop after closing with Maybell about to go to my car when I heard my name called.
When I turned around I was unfortunate enough to have it be Marc.
"What do you want?" I said still angry from earlier.
Plus I was still a bit upset but Phillip had helped me feel better.
"I want to talk to you." he said back to me earning and eye roll.
"I think I liked it better when you didn't talk to me." I said hand on my hip holding sleeping Maybell.
"Peyton, I still need to explain the thing about Daniella."
When that came out his mouth I felt myself take a deep breath.
"I don't care Marc. You can sleep with whomever you want. Now if you excuse me I have to go back to my place and put my angel to bed." I said then tried to walk past him to my car.
He moved in my way.
"I'm serious we have to talk."
"I'm serious to. Get away from me before I have to call Phillip out here to kick yourass."
"What do you go out with him now?"
"What is it to you? You have Daniella. Now if you wouldn't mind Mr.Rider I would like to get my child to bed before you wake her up." I said now bumping into him so I could get to my car.
He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.
"Peyton, I didn't kiss her and I'm not with her. Nor have I slept with her." he said baffling me a little.
"Let go of me Mr.Rider before I have to call the police." I said glaring at him.
"Go ahead Peyton I don't care. I just want you to understand that I am still in love with you." he said making my heart feel funny and my chest feel pressed.
"I don't care." I said yanking my wrist back then bent over a little and held my stomach then the baby kicked. I gritted my teeth. I was not missing that about being pregnant.
"Peyton what is wrong?" he asked about to hold me up.
"Leave me alone." I said a little to loud jarring Maybell.
She rubbed her eyes and looked around.
"Go back to sleep baby." I said rubbing her hair lightly.
She at first didn't realize that it was Marc but when she did she reached out for him.
"No Maybell we have to leave." I said opening the car door putting her in the car seat.
She started crying and I gave her a kiss on the cheek and shut the door before turning around to look at him.
"Marc you stay away from my job of else I will get a restraining order." I said hands on my hips.
He looked at me for a when before suddenly putting his hand on my stomach.
"Hey who told you you can touch me anywhere?" I said slapping his hand off of me.
"Who has gotten you pregnant Peyton?" he said making me hot in a weird ball of fury and sadness.
"None of your damn busincess." I said walking around the car to my side.
"Peyton is he or she mine?" he asked following me.
My heart hurt as I readied myself for what I was about to say.
"it could be anyones I did sleep with a few people on Valentines day." I said getting in my car starting it up locking my doors.
Maybell was scream crying in my ears and Marc was banging on my window.
I ignored both of them and drove off.
I breathed out a breath I didn't know I was holding in a drove back to the motel.
Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD