‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Spread your wings and prepare to fly.

After I had told Marc the comment about the baby I never imagined he would actually stop talking to me.
Even at school he didn't mention a word not like that mattered.
Because today was graduation.
I was having my grandparents watch Maybell so I could grab her then leave to meet the van.
Last Tuesday I told Bessie I was quiting.
When she asked me why I told her I had to move.
I also begged her not to tell Phillip.
I didn't want to hurt him, but I guess that was inevitable.
He was here too.
Silly Phillip wanted to come as he said, "See a star shine.".
Graduation was as boring as I imagined it.
But I admit I felt the rush of satisfaction when I stepped up to get my degree.
Now I had to sit and wait for everyone else to get theirs and my plan would be under way.
Right when they told us to leave I found Rivet.
When I found her we both shared a big smile and hug.
"Can you believe it we are finally out of this hell hole!" she said making me laugh.
"No I can't. It feels good." I said feeling a bit pain in my ankles from standing up for a while.
"Well we totally have to see each other over the summer!" she said making me feel bad.
"Rivet I'm moving." I said my smile turning into a frown.
Her smile slowly disappeared too.
"Where to?" she asked moving closer so that she could only hear me.
"I'm moving to the city over. But here." I said giving her my new phone number.
She put it in her phone then put it back in her purse.
"I'll see you in the summer doll." she said giving me another tight hug.
I hugged her equally tight and felt a bit of tears wanting to come out my throat.
When she moved back she had that tearing glazed over eye look and I felt my eyes do the same.
"Make sure to be nice to mommy for Auntie Ri." she said to my stomach making me laugh a little.
She smiled and turned her head when she saw Phillip and my grandparents coming with Maybell.
"They don't know do they?" she said as they got closer.
I shook my head.
My grandparents hugged me first then gave me Maybell.
Rivet gave Maybell a goodbye kiss then left.
Phillip gave me the biggest hug of them all and a quick kiss.
"Daring." I said hitting him lightly.
I think this was the first time she saw Phillip with me.
"Eww." she said grimancing.
That made us laugh quite alot.
"Maybell this is Phil." I said.
She ignored what I said and looked around.
"Dad?" she said looking for Dylan.
"I don't know he might be with momma and pops." I said then felt a tap on my shoulder.
I turned around accidently giving a kiss on the cheek to Dylan.
This wasn't planned.
"Dylan, what are you doing here?" I said fixing my hair after handing Maybell to him.
"I had to see my favorite girl." he said with a smile.
"And you too Peyton." he added on making me smack his arm lightly.
"Always a pain in my-" I got out before Phillip interjected.
"Peyton." he said then nodded his head the other way.
I looked and saw Marc standing and looking around a bit away from us.
I felt my stomach clentch and release butterflies.
He turned his head and saw me. That's when my heart spazzed out.
I turned my head quickly an spotted Dylan giving him a mean look.
"Stop that you have nothing to worry about you idiot." I said to him.
He continued to give the look though.
When I felt the tap I knew why.
I was reluctant to turn but I did.
When I was face to face with Marc I had to smile.
It was by instinct.
"Peyton it is a sad occasion that you are leaving this school." He said handing me a bushel of flowers.
I was near the point of tears.
"Thank you." I said smelling them to hid my teary face.
"Marc!" Maybell said excitedly leaning almost out of Dylan's arms to give him a hug.
He laughed and I felt sadder.
"Hey Bell." He said kissing her head.
She seemed so happy.
It was really sad.
Damn hormones.
"We have to go and get ready for dinner later. I'll see you later gran. Talk to you later Phillip. And I'll e-mail you later Dylan." I said keeping in my tears taking Maybell quickly.
I hurried to my car with her and strapped her in.
I had to keep my tears in at least until I got to the house.
At the house I told the movers to get the stuff and they did as speedy as they said they would which was a relief.
I left the computer because it wasn't mine to began with and I was getting a laptop anyway.
I took her crib and loaded the covered new baby things into the moving truck too.
They were all packed and loaded and started to drive off towards my new home.
I gave out a sigh of relief as it turned the corner and then I looked at Maybell peeking under her sundress and laughed.
She was such a silly girl.
As I was about to put her in the car another drove up.
It was green.
It was Marc.
"What are you doing here?" I said hand on my hips looking stern.
"I came here to say that I'm not giving up on you Peyton." He said grabbing my hands gently.
I was surprised by this and my cheeks heated up.
"Marc, you are making a fool of yourself. Now get in your car and go. I have places to be." I said pulling my hand back.
"I know you may think I am making a fool of myself but I am willing to do anything for you. Even give up my job." He said in a very serious tone.
This made me shut up.
For a while.
"Marc..." I said running a hand through his hair looking into his brown eyes.
He smiled a little pressing his head into my hand.
"Please, forget about me. It will be better." I said then moved my hand trying not to cry as I put Maybell in her seat and I got in my car.
He looked at me and went over to my window before I left.
He tapped on the window and I rolled it down.
I was about to tell him to just move on and go but he bent down and kissed right next to my lips.
"I will never forget about you. Next time I call you better answer or else I'll search till' the end of the world for you." He said fixing my hair then leaned out the window.
I looked at him for a while then drove off.
I could not let my eyes water.
I just couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
Aww.
Poor Marc he just doesn't know...
It took me forever to write this because my mother took my itouch that I wrote most of this on and I just got it back so I could finish and post.
=D