Warmness on the Soul

Banner made by Danni (Damsel Of Darkness)

Not only had I been saved from being raped and possibly killed, but I had been saved by none other than my favorite band.

I suck at summaries... But yeah, its better than it sounds!

I don't own any of the guys from Avenged Sevenfold nor do I know them.

Enjoy!
  1. Tension
    It was very dark so I walked quickly. I hated walking alone at night, especially after 10
  2. Days Turn Gray To Blue
    “Thank you.” I finally managed to say, feeling a lump in my throat. I felt like I owed them my life, like I owed him my life. If they hadn't been there, I would probably be dead by now.
  3. Come On, Come Out
    He sat in front of me and told me to wrap my arms around his waist. I did as I was told, feeling his strong muscles moving under my tight grip on his firm body. I smiled against his back and closed my eyes, feeling the wind blowing against my face as
  4. You Picked Me
    My eyes fell on Matt's tattooed chest and I bit my bottom lip. I gazed up at him, examinating his tone body when I felt eyes burning into my skin. I looked up into his eyes, only to see him staring back at me, flashing me his dimpled smile.
  5. Hope For The Hopeless
    I turned on my left side and faced him, trying to look everywhere but in his eyes. I looked down at his chest and examined his tattoos. I could feel his eyes burning holes into me. He pushed himself a little closer and wrapped his left arm around me.
  6. Lifesize
    I felt a lump forming in my throat and my eyes became watery, blurring my vision. I closed them, holding back the tears. I didn't want to cry, not here, not now
  7. Touch, Peel and Stand
    I watched her dance and started mimicking her moves, moving my hips from right to left.
  8. First Date
    Brian had asked me to close my eyes and not open them until we reached our destination. Me being the curious girl I was, just wanted to peek.
  9. Almost Lover
    But most of all, I wanted to forget...