Status: Major construction. Hiatus.

Inconsistent Paper Stars

Please be aware that this story is on a currently indefinite hiatus. And that a very spaztastic and very very teenage girl wrote this a very long time ago. Perhaps someday in the very distant future, this will breathe new life with new characters. Until then, I have warned you.

Brian and Zacky.

They were the two names that you didn't ever see without each other. They were the ones people expected to end up marrying each other-except since they're both boys, no one expects them to marry each other anytime soon, except for Ms. Baker, of course.

From Kindergarten to High School, they go through the good and bad, boyfriend and girlfriends, tests and homework together. They both go their seperate ways after Graduation night, promising to keep in touch, but not succeeding. They missed each other terribly.

Five years later, after Brian renames himself Synyster Gates, goes out to find the boy--no, man--that he loved for so long, and still loves. He imagines him living carefree somewhere, eating as much sugar as his stomach can take, and driving everyone around him nuts.

Imagine his shock when he finds his little Zacky in the heart of the Los Angeles jungle.

This is their full story, from Kindergarten to the end. Uninteresting bits left out, this is the whole. This is their fight to get out of the Jungle.

*************************************************************************************

Thank you a MILLION to the people that helped me title this story forever ago. I don't think it would have ever had a title, and this one fits perfectly. It will go GREAT!! Cookies for all of you. You are all so great =)

DISCLAIMER-I neither know or own Avenged Sevenfold, nor do I know/own anybody famous that might pop up in these insane stories. Oh, and how do you own someone, can anybody tell me?

The backround will change as the story does. It won't be light and fluffy for long.
{{backround credit will go to-
me this time!!}}
  1. The Beautiful Boy
    Zacky's first day at Kindergarten goes better than expected.
  2. A, B, and C-The Hardest Letters to Write
    Our three boys take a crack at writing the first three letters of the alphabet.
  3. Where's My Mom?
    Mrs. Baker makes her appearance, and immediately impacts Brian's life
  4. Zacky's House
    Never before have kindergarteners had this much fun
  5. In the Snow
    The Baker and Haner families take a vacation
  6. Christmas Morning
    5:22 was never so important
  7. Pwesent Time!
    Zacky, Brian, Maria, and Jan finally wake up.
  8. What Time Is It? SUMMERTIME!
    I promise never to use a HSM lyric ever agin.
  9. Five Years Later...
    Zacky and Brian grow up a little.