Status: Updating Rip the Jacker

Imaginary Dancers

Image

Since I was a little girl, I always wanted to sing. It was my passion, something that can never be destroyed. But my mother always said that I would get nowhere with that. She always said that music is giving bad messages. I was always depressed after that. One day, the day after my 17 birthday, I was watching a ballet performance. I thought it was amazing how they could move so gracefully. So fluidly like a lake with gentle ripples skimming the surface. So, I tried to do what they were doing in the ballet. That's when mom walked in on me trying to do it, and decided to make arrangements for me to go to Chevrolet: Le School de Ballet. I still believe that she sent me to that school because it's a boarding school (so she didn't have to deal with me.) I knew why though. It's because, when I was around 7 years old, I made a friend. I really made him, for he wasn't real. My mom would watch frightened at my behavior with nothing. When I would go to the beach, I'd get into a water fight. But, I threw water at nothing but air. Finally, she couldn't stand it. She sent me to a shrink. And after a while, he disappeared, never to be seen again. Until now...

Copyright: April Starr @2009
  1. The Beginning
    Jangie the Demon Cat
  2. Ms. Caw-Caw
    Greetings Classmates
  3. The Advanced Class
    Sean Matthews Is An Ass
  4. J.R.
    The Advanced Estate
  5. Conversations And Sleepovers
    Rumors Can Be True
  6. Talentless
    Practice Makes Perfect... Slowly.