Sequel: Day By Day
Status: Being Rewritten

Darkness Surrounding

Alone Together

JaeLynn’s P.O.V.
“So I had a little chat with Ryan.” My dad said walking into my room. Right now the entire team had went to go get dinner, so we were left alone.
“And do you know what he told me?” He asked. I gulped in fear.
“He said that you were the one causing all this crap to happen!” He yelled at me.
“That’s not true! He never even told me that!” I shouted.
“Shut your damn mouth!” He said and he backhanded me. That’s when I got angry.
“Do you think I want all of this shit to happen?” I screamed at him and he was shocked.
“I don’t! It scares the living crap out of me! You have no idea how much I wish life could just go back to normal!” I screamed.
“Well that’s not going to happen because you’re the reason your mother died!” He shouted in my face and I took a step back.
“No I’m not! Stop saying that!” I shouted.
“I’ll say whatever the hell I want you little whore!” He screamed pushing me back.
“Leave me alone! I’m tired of this! I hate you!” I said pushing him back. Probably not the best idea.
“Don’t you fucking touch me you little bitch!” He said and pushed me into my dresser and I screamed.
“It’s your fault that we had to move! Its your fault that she got hit! It’s all your fault!” He scream coming at me and punching me in my eye.
“No it’s not!” I yelled pushing him off of me. And then I punched him in the jaw he fell backwards.
“What the hell’s going on?” Ryan asked coming in. I paid no attention to him and went after my dad again hitting him in the face. He pushed me roughly back into my standing mirror and it shattered as I hit the floor. But that didn’t stop me, I went after him again but Ryan grabbed me around my waist holding me back. I didn’t know how much he heard but this couldn’t be good. My dad got up off the floor and stormed out.
“What’s going on JaeLynn?” Ryan asked.
“Leave me the fuck alone!” I said tearing out of his grip and wiping off the blood running from my mouth. I too stormed off and left the house.

Ryan’s P.O.V.
After we got everyone’s food we went back to the house. As we walked up the driveway we could hear screaming. I gave Elfie the food and ran inside. When I couldn’t find anyone I ran to JaeLynns room and saw her and her dad yelling at each other. And they were getting violent.
“It’s your fault that we had to move! Its your fault that she got hit! It’s all your fault!” He screamed at JaeLynn and then went to punch her. I was speechless. This was one of the last things I expected to see.
“No it’s not!” she yelled and pushed him away. She punched him in the jaw and must have taken him my surprise because he fell backwards.
“What the hell’s going on?” I shouted. They completely ignored me and JaeLynn went after her dad again but he pushed back into a mirror and it shattered. But she got right back up again and went after him. But that’s when my brain kicked in and I pulled her back. He stormed off and I held JaeLynn back.
“What’s going on JaeLynn?” I asked.
“Leave me the fuck alone!” She screamed and ran into her bathroom and slammed the door. I couldn’t believe what I had just heard and saw. What the hell was that about? They were really fighting. I didn’t understand how he could hurt her like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it;s coming to and end. But now worries! There will be a sequel! :)