Sequel: Day By Day
Status: Being Rewritten

Darkness Surrounding

Push On Through

“Open up the door.” I heard Ryan say. All I wanted to do was be alone.
“Please go away.” I said softly. I buried my head in my hands and started to softly cry.
“No, I’m not going anywhere. We need to talk.” He said. About a thousand different scenarios were running through my head as I thought about what was going to happen now that he knew.
“Well I don’t want to talk.” I cried.
“Sweetie, we have to. Just please open the door.” He said. All I could was cry more because at this moment I was completely terrified with what could happen.
“JaeLynn, either open the door or I’ll kick it down.” He said.
“No!” I cried.
“Then open the door.” He said.
“Why can’t you just leave me alone?” I cried.
“Because I care about you, that’s why.” He said. I looked at the door debating whether or not I should open it. I didn’t know if he was serious or not about busting it down so I unlocked the door and sat back down. I brought my knees up to my chest and rested my head on my knees. I heard the door open but I didn’t move.
“What happened out there?” He asked. I shook my head, not wanting to talk about it.
“You need to talk to me.” He said putting his hand on my shoulder.
“I have nothing to say.” I sniffled.
“You can’t just avoid this JaeLynn. How long has he been hurting you?” He asked.
“Since my mom died.” I said.
“We have to tell someone.” He said. My head shot up at that comment.
“No you can’t!” I said.
“We can’t let him get away with this.” He said. Now I was getting even more scared.
“If you tell someone then he’ll just hurt me more or kill me.” I cried.
“I won’t let that happen.” He said taking my head in his hands.
“I swear to you. I will stop at nothing to protect you.” He said
“JaeLynn, I know right now you’re probably really scared. And you have every right to be, but we’re here to tell you that you don’t have to be scared. Because we’re all going to be here to back you up and protect you. Each and every one of us.” Katrina said walking in.
“We’re going to get you out of here. Away from him.” Sergey said also walking in.
“How do you plan to do that?” I asked.
“That’s the part that you don’t have to worry about. Just trust us.” Chad said standing from the doorway. I nodded my head and leaned my head against Ryan. I trusted them. I had to trust the. I had to push on through this.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I said that when I started to rewrite this story that updates would be regular. But the past couple weeks have just been crazy. Ive almost had my neck broken from a trailer collapsing with me inside of it, almost drowned from going down th Kern River, was almost raped, spent the day in the hospital waiting room, won a contest, I'm taking an online class, and went camping. I'm sorry there hasnt been any updates, but things should get back on track now. Thanks for waiting. I love you guys!