Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

I Wish I Was 'Crazy In Love'



*Nick’s P.O.V.

It’s about 2 o’clock in the afternoon, but trust me, it feels so much later. Aimee, Joe, Anna, Kevin, everyone’s parents, Big Rob, and I are sitting in a stuffy office building inside Hollywood Records studio. We’ve all been discussing the music video, what is going to happen in it and stuff. I was kind of tuned out not really listening, I wanted my girl to be played by Brittney, but no. I’m still trying to mend our friendship, and having her play a girl I’m in love with was not going to fly with me. Not yet, not now.

“Well Nick, I’ve found the perfect girl for the job. Come on in Selena!” Maria said happily.

Then Selena Gomez glided into the room all smiles, looking great in a pair of dark denim skinny jeans, black short sleeve shirt, and grey denim vest. She looked really pretty, but not quite as pretty as Brittney. No one could compare to her. She sat down in the open seat next to me after I gave her a quick hug, everyone knew each other from the different Disney events, except well Aimee and Anna, they looked like they were about to jump out of their chairs and attack her.

Ha! I can’t wait until the day Aimee has to deal with all of this just like us. Even though Joe shouted it that she was his girlfriend at the concert, oddly no one was paying attention. I guess the fact that Joe Jonas was fighting someone was more of an attention grabber. Plus, even if the CD doesn’t get her noticed fast enough, the fact that Joe and her decided to go public after the incident happened, will definitely give her quite a bit of publicity. I mean granted they haven’t gone public yet, or even cleared it with mom, but it’s going to happen soon. We all know Aimee isn’t going to want to lie to her fans.

“Selena has already been told about everything and her parents have already signed of f on the video. So I’m saying we get started filming in about 3 days. Is that okay with everyone?” Maria asked kindly.

Everyone nodded their heads and the meeting ended, Big Rob went home since it was his day off. Aimee drove Anna home and she went home. I invited Selena over which she agreed to and we all headed over to our house. Selena and I hung out playing Guitar Hero, then we went into the pool. Eventually, Joe and Kevin decided to join us.

I was tickling Selena for splashing me when Brittney and Aimee walked outside in bathing suits, Brittney looked amazing. She was definitely in shape, she smiled at me and flipped her hair back. You know like how in movies the girls do it in slow-mo, well yea she did that. And man did it look HOT! Aimee ran and jumped in the pool, she swam to Joe. Joe must’ve invited them over for a swim. I introduced the girls to Selena, which they took advantage of. Brittney hopped into the pool next to Selena.

“Hi, I’m a HUUUUUGE fan!” Aimee said excitedly.

“Maria showed me a song from your CD it’s really good!” Selena complimented back.

“Thanks!”

“I’m a big fan too,” Brittney said.

“Thanks!”Selena said.

Everyone played around in the pool together, Selena hung out with me most of the time with me, and Brittney was with Kevin. I could see her looking at me and Selena frequently, she must think there is something going on between us when there isn’t. At around 5 o’clock Selena left, and then Aimee and Brittney were going to leave, when I pulled Brittney aside. I was going to do it this time, there was nothing to stop me, and I couldn’t just watch her anymore. I needed to finally be with her.

“Yes, Nick?” Brittney asked.

“I was wondering, would you want to go on a date with me?” I said quickly.

“Of course. Where?” She asked, which lifted the biggest of all big weights off of my shoulders.

“I was thinking bowling tomorrow night?”

“Sounds great!” She said, kissed my cheek and hopped into Aimee’s car. I am most definitely, one of the luckiest guys on Earth.

*Brittney’s P.O.V.

“Ahhhh!!” I screamed as soon as we were a block away from the Jonas house.

“Told you it would work!” Aimee said and gave me a high-five.

I had told Aimee before we left to go to the Jonas’s that I wanted to win Nick over and quick. She knew what to do the second those words left my mouth. She made sure that I looked really good, and taught me to work at it because Selena was going to be there too. So we did my hair nicely, used waterproof make-up, and well Aimee trained my on the ‘hair flip’.

I guess it worked and man am I happy about it! I finally get to go on my long awaited date with Nicholas Jerry Jonas. How perfect? Aimee was definitely the best sister in the world. When I got home I took a shower and went into my room, laid on my bed super excited for my date with Nick. I thought about all the things that could happen, I couldn’t help but squeal like a little girl.

“Brittney! Time for dinner!” I heard Eric call.

I ran downstairs and began eating dinner. Aimee had obviously told Mom and Eric that Nick had asked me out because they asked all sorts of questions about him and stuff. It was a tad weird, but when weren’t things weird in my life. I mean come on who meets the Jonas Brothers, becomes best friends with them, and then scores a date. That’s right, just about no one. After dinner I went upstairs and went online, only to receive an IM from said Jonas.

Mr.President2038: hay you excited for our date?

CaliCutiex1226: Totally, just preparing you I can’t bowl for my life!

Mr.President2038: that’s okay I’ll teach you

CaliCutiex 1226: Can’t wait ; )

Nick and I spoke for about an hour then he said he had to get off because his mom said. So, I picked out my outfit for tomorrow night, and went to sleep. I was way too excited. It doesn’t get much better than this! When I woke up the next day, I poured myself some honey nut cheerios, milk and began eating. Eric came downstairs gave me a kiss on the forehead and left for work, my mom poured herself some coffee, gave me a hug, and left for work as well.

I sat myself down on the couch, watching TV once I finished eating. I turned it onto E! News. Today’s lead story was…..my step-sister and Joe kissing in the middle of the street? There was even a nice little picture, invasion of privacy much? That’s definitely one of the weirder things I’ve seen in my life. It’s bad enough to see it in real life, but does it have to be on TV too?

“Aimee! Come see this!” I called.

A very tired Aimee came trudging down the steps and looked at the TV, her mouth was wide open and her face absolutely stunned. I mean come on who expects to wake up and see your face plastered on the TV. Plus a picture of you kissing your famous boyfriend? Somehow E! News also knew that Aimee was recording a CD, which Ryan Seacrest was more than happy enough to tell everyone. Even I knew that this was supposed to be a secret. You think that guy could keep his mouth shut for a little while?

It also showed some comments on youtube that people made on a video with the picture of them kissing. The sn’s were blanked out, but the words were so hurtful. Someone said they hated Aimee and her voice must suck, another one threatened to kill her for dating Joe, they showed one nice one though. It said ‘I love Aimee! She and Joe look ador-ah-ble together I hope it works out and the media doesn’t screw it up for them!’ this person is totally in my top 20. Aimee plopped down on the couch still semi-shocked at what she just saw.

“Welcome to the life of a star. One big boiling pot of ridicule and spite. Sounds like fun!” I said, sarcastically.

“Sounds more like hell if you ask me.” Aimee mumbled.

“Downer!!! It’s really not that bad, who cares what they think, as long as Joe loves you, we live in a world filled with unicorns and ponies.” I said, trying to lighten up the mood.

“No, there’s butterflies too! Duh!” Aimee said as if everyone was supposed to know that.

“Oh yes and dancing pixies.”

“Um..no. Who would want them? Eww. We have dancing fairy elves.”

“Well you know what, I happen to like the dancing pixies.”

“So they live in the world with you and Nick. That nice little fantasy world you live in. Don’t worry I’ll get those very nice men in white coats to take you away.”

“If they do I’m taking you with me. What about your silly world?”

“But see the thing is, my world actually exists.”

“Ugh!” I said and shoved her off the couch.

We shoved each other back and forth until we both fell into a laughing fit from our stupidity. Aren’t we mature? Aimee and I decided to take a jog for about an hour, so I got on a jogging shirt and shorts. While we were jogging I got a phone call from Nick, he had called to tell me Kevin was going to drive me and him to the bowling alley at about10 so we could go midnight bowling! Then Aimee and I headed home, we made sandwiches for lunch, and played Wii Sports. At about 6 we ordered Chinese food, mom and Eric wouldn’t be home until late because they were both working overtime to make up for taking off for Aimee’s try out and to talk with the people at Hollywood Records about the boys new music video.

Aimee and I cleaned up then wrote a song for her new album, and before we knew it, it was 8:30. I put on a mini-jean skirt, black converses, and a green t-shirt that said ‘Let’s Go Green!’ and had a picture of tree next to it. I flat ironed my hair and put it half-up half-down, with the top part puffed up. I put on some Aeropostale perfume and was ready to go! My first date with Nick! Gosh, I hope it leads to plenty more dates!

At around 9:50 the doorbell rang, I checked my hair in the mirror and went to answer the door. Nick was standing there in all his glory looking totally H-O-T-T, HOTT. He was wearing a brown hat tilted to the back, green and brown button-up shirt, dark wash jeans, and a brown belt. I kissed his cheek, and he complemented me by saying he liked my outfit and green is the way to go. I said hello to Kevin as we hopped into the back seat. I was unbelievably happy to be there, but the car ride was definitely kind of awkward, but I mean come on, shouldn’t it be?

We got to the bowling alley after about 10 minutes. Kevin said to call when we were ready to leave and he’d pick us up. Nick and I walked in, he spoke to the guy at the desk, we got our bowling shoes, and were lead to a roped off bowling lane. By then some of the bowlers had picked up that Nick Jonas was bowling and were beginning to attack. There was a perimeter set up around our alley, plenty of girls had their cameras out videoing, taking pictures, and who knows what, leaning over the perimeter. It didn’t matter if they had pictures of us, because if anyone asked, we were just friends hanging out.

Once we started bowling, Nick got a strike twice in a row then a spare. I well, got 2 pins, 1 pin, and then gutter balls. I’m not the best bowler, which was totally okay by me. Nick laughed at my pitiful efforts at bowling and decided to try and help me out.

“Here, try it like this,” He said and put his hand on mine and helped me bowl. I felt tingles running up and down my arm from his touch.

“Could you show me that again?” I asked innocently, which made him laugh.

He showed me again, and then we decided to take a break and order some fries from the restaurant inside the bowling alley. We got the fries and ate them at a table right in front of our lane, I fed Nick a fry or two which made some of the girls go nuts. After a couple of minutes one of the workers cleared the girls out so it didn’t ruin our good time. Then Nick threw a fry at me, then another which I attempted to catch in my mouth unsuccessfully. So I threw a fry at him, which he missed as well, I threw another, but this time he caught it and ate it.

Finally, after all the fries were finished we went back to bowling and I got a gutter ball again, so Nick showed me again how to do it. This time I got a spare. Crazy in Love by Beyonce started playing which made me laugh so I started dancing really funny, doing the running man and had a little sprinkler action going on. Nick just watched me and laughed, but joined in on the fun dancing with me. I couldn’t stop laughing at Nick, his dancing was hysterical. I took the heaviest bowling ball there, it was Nick’s and I couldn’t hold it on my own so he came running over to help me out.

We took the bowling ball and threw it together, I turned and looked at Nick trying to look at his eyes which were covered by his curly locks. I took my hand and moved the curls out of his face getting closer slowly, and we kissed. Strike! The lights flashed because we had bowled a strike, we continued kissing as the lights flashed on and off. Then I realized the lights weren’t from the strike anymore, it was the fans. But it didn’t matter I had finally won over Nicholas Jerry Jonas, and now I am definitely on most teenage girls’ hit lists. And that was alright with me, and I kissed Nick again.

*Aimee’s P.O.V.

I was sitting with Joe in my living room, I had called him over after Brittney left with Nick. It was quiet for a while, so I looked at Joe, he looked like her was thinking about something. I saw a frown form upon his beautiful serene face. Then he turned to look at me.

“Why didn’t you tell me that Hollywood Records signed you?”

“Because I intended on telling you on our date which you so kindly stood me up on.” I said with mock happiness.

“It was an accident.”

“That could have been prevented.”

“Oh yeah, how?” He asked pointedly, testing my patience.

“By calling when they called!” I yelled at him.

By then we were both standing up looking at each other angrily. I didn’t want to get mad at him again, I mean we just made up from the last time, so I sighed and sat down. Joe sighed and sat down next to me wrapping his arms around me, holding me close. I hope this doesn’t keep going like this our relationship wouldn’t be able to keep itself together.

We decided to watch a movie, we decided on I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. After it was over Joe gave me a quick kiss and went home. Then Dad, walked in looking totally beat from work he went upstairs and went straight to sleep. Deb came home a half-hour looking beat too. She said goodnight and went to sleep as well. I felt really bad making them work this late to make up for what they missed because of me. Finally, Nick and Brittney walked through the door both laughing hand-in-hand.

“Shhh…Dad and Deb are sleeping!” I hissed.

“Oh sorry!” Brittney giggled.

Someone was a little giddy tonight. Nick gave Brittney a kiss on the cheek, gave me a hug, and headed home. I looked at Brittney and raised my eyebrow wondering how the night went. Obviously well, but I wanted the juicy details!

“So, how was it?”

“Completely and totally amazing!”She sighed happily.

I’m glad her relationship is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!! Hope you enjoy, and yay Aimee and Joe are still together!! Who would’ve guessed?? Oh and by the way, the screen names in this story are all not real so please don’t try IMing them! Also, due to Brittney’s shirt I would like to remind you all to GO GREEN. It saves the environment and will make the world better for not only us to live in, but our children, and grandchildren as well!! (on a side note, Nick’s outfit for the date is what he wore to FNMTV) Comment and Subscribe please!

~dancerbabe365