Status: Completed. =)

The Love Triangle Factor

The Game of Love

*Nick's P.O.V

I went through the rest of sound check sadly, remembering Leslie, and how I didn't want to put myself out there again. It wouldn't be able to bear that same heart break over again. That girl kept looking at me, but maybe I'm just imagining it, or maybe it's cause she's a fan. Yea, thats it she's a huge fan. Maybe I can work this in my favor, maybe she'll be different. This girl is going to be different, I can feel it.

Hmm....I smiled. Sound check ended and I headed back to the bus for lock down. The smile wouldn't fade from my face, things might just work out for me, and finally I might be able to step back into the game of love.

*Joe's P.O.V.

Yes! My plan is working! I have the tickets, and the extra body guard ready for when all of the girls freak out. This might actually work! I jumped into the air in excitement, and lost my footing, and slipped. Oooooppsss. I fell......again.

"Hehe." I laughed.

"OMJ are you okay?!"

I saw the most beautiful girl ever to touch this planet running towards me. She had beautiful blonde hair that bounced as she ran towards me. She grabbed my hand and helped me back up. I looked up into her eyes, they were a feirce, radiant, yet calming blue.

"Hey, um thanks....." I said looking for a name.

"Oh, sorry. Aimee, the name's Aimee, and oh gosh I LOVE YOUR MUSIC!!" She said excitedly. The smile on her face was driving me insane.

"Um thanks, oh geez."

"What?" Then she turned around and saw what I was looking at. And she saw a paparazzi who seemed pleased with a picture he had gotten.

"OH hell no! Hey you, yea you!" She began walking towards him with a vengance.

"It's okay, really. It's not worth it. It's just a picture of me falling, no big deal."

"No, it's not okay. It's not right to toture you like that." She said to me, and then turned towards the photographer. "Hey, I'll give you 50 bucks if you delete that picture."

"UM let me think about it...okay I'm done thinking NO!"

"Oh okay," Then she turned towards me and went to take the first step and whipped back around. She ripped the camera out of the guy's hands, and swiftly took the film out of the camera. Then you threw the camera back into the paparazzi guy's hands and began running towards me at full speed. Gosh, she looked so graceful, wow. I've never fallen so hard so fast before. Joe, snap out of it! She's running towards you! Umm...what do I do?! Before I had time to decide, she grabbed my hand took me running with her.We were sprinting at full speed towards the park. She turned and smiled at me. Wow, her smile is dazzling.

"Hey, you two! Give me that back!" the photographer shouted.

Then we realized he was running towards us. This just made us run faster, noticing he was in close pursuit we took the round about route to the park, and lost him. Then we reached the park. We stopped running and looked at each other smiling. Gosh she was pretty.

"Whew, that was a good workout!" Aimee said windedly.

"Yea, thanks for that by the way, you really didn't have to do that for me."

"No problem, anything for a Jonas Brother. Especially this one." She said while handing me the film.

"Oh, thanks." I chuckled. "So what do you say we do with it?"

"I don't know, it's a picture of the one, the only JOE JONAS falling. I don't think you'd exactly want to show it to the public." She said while giggling. Gosh, her giggles are cute.

"Yeah, well I have to thank you for saving my butt on that. So, here's two tickets to our concert, and backstage passes." I said handing her what had originally been for Nick's crush.

"WOW, thanks! Do always carry that stuff in your back pocket?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Hah, no. It was for something else, but I can get more. Oh yeah, and one more thing."

I just couldn't contain it anymore. She was just to perfect for me. She could keep up with me running, is beautiful, thinks I'm cool, and saves my butt. So, I leaned in and kissed her, which she met and returned. We were kissing passionately, for at least a good minute, when we stopped. We were both breathing heavily.

"Wow, that was unexpected." Aimee said while giggling.

"Well, I didn't exactly plan that. It just worked out that way."

"And I'm definately not complaining, you're a really good kisser. Well, my family's probably wondering where I am now, but would you want to walk with me back?"

"Yeah, I'd love too. My family's probably wondering where I am too." I said, picturing my frantic mother probably searching everywhere for me.

We both started laughing, because of how weirdly, and fast that had happened. Then we started heading back towards the main area, where the stage and every thing else is.

"JOESEPH ADAM JONAS, WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN?! Big Rob couldn't keep up with you, you know not to run when you out in public, when you could be hurt! AND you were with a girl! Now, who is the girl?" Mom was screaming at me.

I didn't think she saw Aimee behind me. Her hand was squeezing mine tightly, out of nervousness. I squeezed back comfortingly. We had held hands the entire way back from the park.

"Erm, um, hello Mrs.Jonas. My name is Aimee. And perhaps I can explain what happened?" Aimee said timidly as she stepped out from behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the next part, I hope you're all liking this! I'm hoping this is capturing all of the characters well and that it's good. Please comment and subscribe, you know I love it when you do!

~dancerbabe365