She's His Medication; She's My Drug

In a land where vampires rule there are no humans around the royal castly for hundreds of miles and how the small population of humans did find this land is a mystery. Even though it is presant time in our world in vampire world they act like they are in victorian times with a few of the modern day privilages but they fear too much technology because it will cause corruption like it has in this world. The king lies on his death bed, in desperate need of the blood of an innocent you virgin girl who has never been kissed romanitcally or been betrothed. Seeing as the king's son will not search for such a girl - which is a diffcult task to find such a girl that falls into that catagory without her being far too young - they send the second best thing, a knight who is so close to the king he may as well be his son. Alexander Benjamin Doyle. He has had a difficult life which has hardened him and he doesn't know if he's able to show emotions anymore.
Will he find the girl? And if he does, will she heal his many wounds of life? And come the time will he be able to give her up?
  1. Preface
    ^^^ Self explanitory ^^^
  2. Chapter 1
    The first few intresting days of Alexander's hunt, Woo!!
  3. Chapter 2
    Has Alexander found what he's been looking for?! Read on to find out....
  4. Chapter 3
    What's going to happen now? Will Rosalie and Alexander hate each other? Or will they be friends? How will he deal with a blind girl? Wooeeeoohh!!!!
  5. Chapter 4
    Wow!! Was there some tension there last chapter? I think there was! Well this chapter some tempers are going to FLY!
  6. Chapter 5
    Woo! Alexander is angry and he's letting it almost kind of show!! What will happen now? There will be tears and there will be tension.
  7. Chapter 6
    Ooohhh!!! There was some MAJOR tension in that last chapter... poor Alexander. Stupid Rosalie for being so pretty. This is kind of a filler chapter, sorry. Things DO happen though!