I Was Raised Knowing I Had To Marry You, But Who Exactly Are You?

The Mating

"Hi." I said kissing him gently, loving how our skin felt pressed together. "I told you we'd be together soon... but I missed you."
"Hey." he said back, "I missed you too." 'I feel invincable with her in my arms' he thought. I smiled. "You heard that didn't you?"
"Yes." I giggled. 'Damn he's hot... I think when I'm offically queen I should make a decree that men aren't allowed to wear clothes in palace... Or maybe just the king isn't allowed to where clothes..' These thoughts were getting me really excited.
Mark chuckled his chest vibrating mine as we were pressed up against one another. "Well if I'm not allowed to wear clothes dear neither are you." he said kissing me.
I blushed deeply. "You weren't supposed to hear that." I giggled. Kissing him passionatly. 'I'm not sure what to do..' I thought. 'but I know we have to do... Something... SOON. Or I would simply die.' I thought.
"I know.. Me too." he said softly. Gently running his hand up and down my back. "I really don't know what to do." he said softly. Suddenly his instincts kicked in and he rolled on top of me. He kissed me nevously.
'This feels good.' I thought squirming beneath him suddenly something large and hard rubbed against my leg. Mark groaned a bit. "Are you okay?" I asked afraid I'd hurt him somehow, but I couldn't stop squirming. Suddenly the hard thing rubbed between my legs in just the right spot and I gasped.
"I'm... F... fine.." he managed. 'I want to.. Push myself in?..' He thought. 'but is that what I'm supposed to do? What if I hurt her?' he thought frantically.
'That's it! that's how it works!' I thought having read his thoughts suddenly I bucked my hips not really knowing what I was doing and forced him into me. "Ohhhhh! MAAAAAARRK!!!!" I moaned.
He looked at me shocked and concerned. "Am I hurting you?" he asked. I shook my head no. and he immeadatly started to push in farther. After a few seconds he came to my maidenhead. He pushed on not knowing what it was until he heard my faint cry of pain.
'Oh shit that hurts!' I groaned in my head. Forgetting he could read my mind. A tear fell slowly from my eye.
He looked at me and stopped. "Are you okay?" he asked deeply concerned. I nodded.
"It just hurt right now. I'll be okay." I told him softly.
He didn't move. Suddenly a voice came over the speakers set up so our parents could help us if we needed.
"Mark, you just broke her maidenhead." his father called.
"Oh SHIT! I hurt you! I broke something! Oh fuck! I'm so sorry!" he cried holding me tightly. "She isn't going to die... Is she? Did I kill her?" he asked panicing.
Our parents were laughing hystrically. "No, Mark, she's fine, just give her a minute to get used to the pain and the stretching. She'll be fine."
"But I broke her.. Maidenhead.. That sounds bad." he said confused.
"You were supposed to. That's what happens when you have sex for the first time." I heard my mother say.
"Mark?" I called. He looked down at me with tearfilled eyes.
'What?' he asked in his mind.
"MOVE! I need you to move! Please!" I begged. He looked at me like I was crazy. "the pain is gone but I need you to move please move in me." I said softly kissing him.
Finally he nodded and began thrusting into me fast and hard.
"That's my boy!" I heard his father say. I smiled, kissing him again.
We moaned and groaned as he thrust into me. We kissed and nibbled on each other until we both climaxed moaning eachothers names. Afterwards we collapsed into each other. We fell asleep side by side our bodies pressed together.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Comment? Subscribe? Thanks for reading.. I'll try to get another one out today.. Sorry I took so long.