Immortal Enemies

I wont let Anyone hurt you...

Image

Chapter 10

(Zacky’s Pov)
We got home from the park soon after Jimmy began chasing some small kid for his toy. I swear he is insane. We, well Bee jumped out of the car and ran to the door. She tried pushing the door open but it wouldn’t move. I laughed at her attempt to open the door but it was soon wiped off of my face when she stepped back and kicked the door. It swung open and hit the wall and bounced back. She just walked on in while the rest of us were in awe.

“What the fuck!” Matt said still with an impressed smirk. I was surprised how well she had taken to the guys when she just replied.

“Shut the fuck up Sanders, it’s a door!” From inside on the couch. She had already turned on the T.V and was watching music videos. She saw me walk in and a smile took over her face. I instantly rushed over there and sat next to her with my eyebrow raised. She scooted into my lap and pecked my cheek. I hugged her to my chest before she pulled away to yell.

“Hey you! short shit. Will you please get me some chips?”

“Why should I?”

“Because I’ll be your best friend forever.” She said sweetly, and he went to retrieve her chips. She looked at me before saying

“Sike.” I laughed at her ability to wear him around her finger like a ring.

“Zacky?” Her soft, now sleepy voice broke the silence.

“Yeah?”

“Can I stay here tonight?” She said before yawning and curling up in my lap.

“Sure, but you wanna go to school.”

“Mhm…” She said before she most likely drifted into sleep. Johnny came back with the chips, but when he saw her sleeping, he began eating them for himself.
I checked the time. 10:05. “Hey guys, im gonna go up now.”
“Yeah sure, night man.” Brian said while giving me some look.

“Don’t have too much fun Zee!” Jimmy yelled, mocking the nickname Bee has given me. I flipped him off and went to my room. I laid a sleeping Bee onto my bed. I pulled the sheets over her to her waist and I climbed in next to her. I kissed her forehead,

“Night Bee.”

(Bee’s Pov)

I woke up the next morning in my clothes I wore from my previous encounter at the park with zacky sleeping. I got up and went to the bathroom to shower and brush and shit. I came back in a towel and raided zacky’s drawer for a band tee. I found a Guns N’ Roses shirt and I quickly pulled it on. I overlooked one thing. I needed pants. Awkward as it was, I had to ask Zacky for something to wear. I went by Zack’s side of his bed and I knelt down in front of him. I lightly kissed his cheek and flicked his nose ring to wake him up. His eyes fluttered and as they focused on me, he smiled.

“Umm Zacky, I need pants.” I said sheepishly.
The bastard had a shit-eating grin on his face.

“Seriously, I really do need some and my other clothes are damp from yesterday.” I whined.

“Fine,” He got up from bed and I grabbed his hand to get me some damn pants.”

“No board shorts Zee.” I warned. He tossed me some black skinny jeans and I said.

“You’re kidding right?” Before trying to pull them on. It was good until I began getting them on my knees and my waist. They kept sliding down, and I kept getting frustrated. He noticed and tossed me a belt. I put on the belt and fastened the buckle that had 6661 on it. Then I had to tug on the pants from the ankles to make them look somewhat presentable.

I tied the t shirt in the back so that it didn’t look so baggy, and I went to the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. I came out after Zacky banged on the door screaming for me to hurry.

“Fuck Zee, can’t u wait?” I asked after turning off the light. He was also wearing black skinny jeans and a grey button up shirt. To say the least, he looked hot. Before I left the room, just to piss him off, I took his favorite pair of sunglasses and rested them atop my head. I walked downstairs and I was greeted to the shit-eating grins plastered on the guys’ faces.

“I see you’re wearing Zacky’s clothes.” Johnny snickered.

“I see you’re still short.” I said as I patted his head.

I put on my converse, one of the few things I wore that were mine and walked towards the door waiting for the guys. I waited for Matt to open the door and I followed the “crew” outside.

“Zacky, do I look stupid wearing your clothes?” I asked self-consciously.

“No, you look fine, and you look pretty hot wearing my clothes.” He said with a smirk. I smacked is arm and I ran towards the car.

“Hey Matt, can I drive your car?” I asked nicely.

“NO!” Zacky shouted, his eyes growing wide.

“Please?” I pouted. Matt handed me his keys and I squealed and jumped in the driver’s seat. I revved the engine and everyone except Matt put on their seatbelt. I looked at him and said,

“Matthew, put on your seatbelt.”

“Dude, she’s serious.” Zacky said fearfully.
I pulled away from the curb, with the tires squealing against the pavement. I reached the school quickly considering my driving, and I had five scared guys in the car. We all got out of the car and I threw tossed Matt his keys. I hugged each of the guys and I kissed Zacky before heading into the building.

I saw Victoria at her locker and I ran towards her screaming.

“Vicky!” She looked at me, and a look of happiness and relief crossed her face. He pulled me into a tight hug and said,

“Bee! I’ve missed you, where have you been? I haven’t seen you since you were crying at your locker. And why were you crying?”
She assaulted me with questions all at once.

“Whoa, okay Vic, I’ve been with zacky for the past almost three days.”

“WHAT?! Did he do anything to you, cause I swear I wi-“
She was cut off by Sasha, Jade, and Krystal rushing over and bombarding me with questions. I was pulled into a bear hug by all four girls, and it was almost bone crushing.

“Okay guys, the past few days I’ve been with Zacky” I started over. Their faces basically dropped and I continued to explain from the beginning.

“Well the day I cried, I asked Zacky if he was a Vampire and he confirmed my belief.

“So he really is one?” Vicky said.

“Shut the fuck up Vic, I wanna hear!” Krystal said, obviously over-interested.

“We ended up outside, and we began joking around and chasing each other, before he took me to Matt’s.

“Matt Sanders?” Krystal piped up with a sudden escalated interest.

“Yeah, I ended up just hanging with the guys, and I ….err….slept over.”

“You did what?!” Sasha shouted.

“Calm down you crazy bitch, it’s not like I did anything.” I replied before continuing once again.

“The next day, we decided to skip so I suggested going the park. So we went and it began raining. Zacky leaned in to kiss me on the swing but I fell.
Everyone let out a short spurt of laughter as they tried to keep it in.

“He helped me up and he kissed me, and now we are kind of going out. I spent the night again, and I didn’t have many clothes so here I am in Zack's shirt and jeans and glasses.”
Their mouths were agape as they stared at me.

“You’re dating Zacky!!” Jade squealed running up to me and hugging me. They followed suit except for Vic.

“I just don’t want him to hurt you bee.” She said sadly. I escaped the death grip I was caught in and I ran to hug her.
It was a girly moment until the guys entered the building and Sasha, Jade, Krystal and Vicky stared at them. I saw zacky and he waved me over.

“Nuh uh, Baker. You get your ass over here.” I said while pointing to the spot on the floor in front of me. The guys laughed and I said.

“You assholes too.”
They all came over laughing and smiling as I crossed my arms. I could feel the nervousness radiating off of Sasha, Jade, and Krystal. Seems like Vicky and Brian already knew each other.

“Hey Zee.” I said as I hugged him, my speech muffled by his shoulder.
I saw Vicky and Brian hug each other and I raised my eyebrow.

“Are you two dating?

“No.” they both replied. Brian turned to Vicky before saying,

“Hey v, will you be my girlfriend?” she hugged him before saying

“Hellz yeah.” HE now stood with his arm draped over her shoulder.

“We are now.” I saw Zacky and Brian having some super secret telepathic conversation, and i was kind of jealous. I wish i could shoot brain waves at people...
Zacky started laughing and i knew he heard me. I stuck out my tongue at him and I noticed, Jimmy and Jade, talking against the locker, Sasha and Johnny, and Krystal and Matt flirting. I raised my eyebrow and turned back to face Zacky.

“Are you staying again?” He asked hopefully

“I have to go home to my parents; they must be having a fit.”

“You want me to come?”

“Please? I don’t wanna deal with them by myself.” He hugged me and assured he would be there.

The Bell rang and we all sighed. Curse you bell! . I thought, and Zack heardagain and began laughing. I flicked his nose ring, and he flicked mine back.
I grabbed my nose in fake pain and said

“Ow, Fucker!” He immediately apologized and kissed my nose.

“All better?” He asked sincerely. I moved my hand away from my nose and I said with a smirk,

“It didn’t even hurt.”

(FF to after school)
(Bee’s Pov)

I ran out of that hellhole of a class and went to my locker as quickly as possible. I met up with Zacky in the front of the building and I walked to my car that was parked here for three days. I got in, started the car, and waited for Zacky to get in. I drove normally from the school to my house, seeing as I was in no rush to get home.

I pulled up in front of my house and grudgingly made my way towards the door. I opened it and walked inside, ready to be attacked by my parents. Ashley was sitting on the couch scowling at me until she saw Zacky. Her face lit up and she had a "seductive" look on her face. She had the biggest crush on Zacky, and she would be equally pissed if she found out I was dating him. So she shouldnt mind this...

"Hey Ash, this is my boyfriend Zacky."
Her face twisted into a jealous response and i grinned from ear to ear.

He smiled at her and waved, and she looked at him starstruck.

She gave him a small smile and he followed me into the kitchen where my parents were waiting.

“Brianna Rene Lewis!!!” my stepdad boomed. I cringed.

“Where the fuck have you been!” My mom added in, and she rarely cursed.

“I’ve been staying with Zacky, at Matt’s house.”

“Who the fuck is Matt?!” He shouted. His face was red and his eyes were dark. They almost scared me as much as Zack’s, but that couldn’t be because Zack’s terrified me.

“H-he is one of my friends” I said, trying not to pull Zack into this. His face was hard, and his lips were pursed into a line. Normally i would have laughed, but hes the only person i can take seriously. His eyes were almost as dark and fiery as they were on that fateful night. I was scared, but I knew Zacky wasn’t mad at me. He put his arm around me protectively as I tried to keep myself from crying. But I wouldn’t. Not in front of them.

“So are you the one who has been fucking daughter!!?” My step-dad yelled at Zacky.

“No, I haven’t slept with her!” Zacky yelled back. I cringed again. I hated it when he yelled.

“You fucking whore. You have probably slept with all of his filthy friends too!” My mother screamed.

“You stupid bitch! I hadn’t done anything!” I screamed on the verge of tears.

“Don’t talk to your mother like that!” My step-dad yelled.

“Your not even my real fucking father, and as far as I know, this fucking bitch isn’t my mother anymore either.” I yelled viciously. I was beyond livid, and zacky was too. My stepdad lashed out and smacked my face. I screamed out and held my cheek where I could feel a bruise forming.

I was not about to let another bitch smack me. I reached out to punch him in the nose but
Zacky let go and punched my stepdad square in the nose for me. My step dad stumbled back clutching his nose, but not without swinging, and hitting Zack in the jaw. His eyes flashed red and looked about ready to rip his throat out. I closed my eyes and curled up into a ball on the floor shaking. Zack lunged at him, and pinned him ont he floor, he punched him again in the stomach and once more in his face. I could have sworn i heard a crack. My step dad managed to kick Zack off of him and punch his face. I almost laughed knowing that my step dad couldnt hurt zacky. But Zack brought his fist back ready strike,it looked like there was a strange glow emanating from his hand but before he swung I whispered to Zack.

“Zacky, please stop. Your scaring me.” I sounded like a frightened child in a thunderstorm but i didnt care.

He turned around to face me, his eyes the same frightening color. I couldn’t stand to see them that color; I had to close my eyes. He came back to my side, pulled me up, and put his arms around me once again.

“Get the fuck out of the house.” My mother said with cold eyes. My tear stained eyes widened.

“Get the fuck upstairs and get your shit and get out!” My step dad said cradling his now bleeding nose. I walked upstairs coldly and silently and went to my soon to be old room. I pulled down my posters, and took my favorite jeans and tees, my toiletries, makeup and hair supplies, my pair of iceskates, and jewelry and put them in a purple duffle bag.

I even took the stuffed baby Bee plush Victoria had given me for my 13th birthday. I walked back down the stairs with zacky in tow and I headed for the door. I saw Ashley smiling madly when she saw Zacky. As much as I disliked my sister, I walked over to her and hugged her. She seemed shocked at my actions because I rarely hugged her, but she hugged back and I whispered icily,

“Goodbye Ashley.”

"Where are you going." She asked increduously.

"Im going with Zacky." i answered vaguely.

Zacky opened the door and I exited the house I once lived in. Zacky offered to drive, and I sat in the seat with my bag in my lap. I stared at my fingers the whole ride back to Matt’s.
As we approached the door, zacky opened it and I walked in. I took a few steps in until I finally broke. I shattered into pieces as I collapsed on the floor crying. I couldn’t hold them back.

The tears stung my eyes and streamed down my face on the bruise, as I screamed for someone to help me. I heard the guys come in and huddle around me kneeling, and asking questions. Zacky dropped to the floor on his knees and hugged me tightly as I cried. He looked me in the eye and I could see his anger gone from his twinkling green eyes. They looked so innocent now, but they held so much evil and secrets. He looked at me and said sweetly but firmly,

“I will never let anyone hurt you again.”As I saw a single silent tear fall onto his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lots of Drama, and Vicky nd Brian r dating O_0
Comments pls. And Thanks to Popcandy777 for always commenting

R.Vengeance