Immortal Enemies

Never Looked Back

Image

Chapter 11

(Bee’s pov)

I sat in the floor shaking and whimpering. I couldn’t cry anymore, it wasn’t worth it. I convinced myself it wasn’t worth it. I had already convinced myself crying was a sign of weakness, but I wasn’t going to cry again. I won’t be weak again. My thoughts were interrupted when I noticed that the large arms that were holding me, held tighter. I held him tighter as well and I crawled into his lap, my eyes heavy. I thought of the first time I met him. I never knew why he hated me so much.

I guess I had always found him attractive, but my hate always seemed to overpower everything when it came to him. I couldn’t stand to look at him after a while, but here I am now, crying in his lap, holding on for dear life. I never noticed before how much I now needed him. Everything since I’ve talked to him has been different. There is an effect he has on me that used to bother me, and I think he knows it. “Zachary Baker, you have changed my life, and now I don’t know what to do.” I thought more towards him before sleep took my mind…

(Zacky Pov)

She finally stopped crying. She was shaking and in my arms but I couldn’t just leave her there. I heard her thinking, mostly to herself but she said.

“Zachary Baker you have changed my life, and now I don’t know what to do.”

I smiled slightly, knowing I had possibly helped her. I guess I always knew she liked me but I never knew I impacted her life. I felt her fall asleep and I picked her up bridal style and began to carry her upstairs.

“So what happened to her?” Brian asked, breaking the silence and stopping my tracks. I turned around to face him. I explained quietly, careful not to wake her up.
“Well I went with her after school to tell let her parents know she was alive. Well they threw a shit fit, and accused us of well… sleeping together. She yelled at them and cursed her mom out. That fucker of her stepdad hit her in the face.”

I knew I was angry once again, because I could feel her shivering, since I was colder. I could see the guys' teeth clench and I could almost feel the anger circulating. I never knew they cared about her that much in that little time. I continued.

“I got pissed off and I punched her stepdad in the nose-“

“Nice!” Jimmy interrupted while swinging a fist to an imaginary target.

“He reached back and punched me in the face, but it didn’t hurt.”
I smirked and showed them the side he punched me on, but you couldn’t tell

“I kicked his ass, but apparently I scared the shit out of Bee. Her mom yelled at her to get her shit and get the fuck out, so I went to help her pack and I drove her here.” I finished.

“That stupid fuck should even have fucking touched her.” Matt said glaring at particularly nothing with anger in his eyes. I stared down at her sleeping form and looked at the bruise and scratch on her jaw and part of her cheek.

Suddenly she started twitching violently as I held her and she wouldn’t wake up when Matt shook her. She started screaming and clawing at her neck. I yelled for her to wake up, but her screams got louder.

(Bee’s Pov)
(dreamsequence)

I walked through the front door of Matt’s house expecting to see Zacky and the guys. I walked into complete darkness instead.

“What the hell.” I said quietly as I entered the dark abyss. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a pair of menacing yet mesmerizing eyes. I recognized them instantly.

“Hey Zack.” I said smiling, but that smile was wiped off of my face as a sinister smile appeared below it. Soon Zack’s intoxicating smell filled the room heavily and I soon found it hard to breathe. Zack began to fade into view with the eyes and the smile and soon was a complete picture. He blinked a few times and closed his mouth, but only to smile again with his fully lengthened incisors. I shook in my stance but my legs refused to move. He took a few steps towards me but I ran in the other direction. I saw Brian materialize in front of me with his arms crossed. I turned to run, but I saw Matt shaking his head.

The room was spinning as Zack approached me. I saw all of the guys circling me and I kept turning to find a way out. I faced Zack who was now inches from my face. He smirked and disappeared. I thought it was over, before his venomous teeth sunk into my neck. A scream ripped through my throat, but was engulfed by the silence.
(end of dreamsequence)


My eyes shot open as my back hit the couch. I breathed rapidly and my eyes darted around the room. I looked up to see their concerned faces.

“That was some freaky shit. Are you okay?” Matt said.

“Yeah…I think so.”

“What did you dream about?” Zacky asked curiously.”

“She prolly dreamt about me.” Brian said cockily.

“Dude it was a nightmare.” Jimmy said about to burst out into fit of laughter.
I chuckled lightly before taking a deep breath.

“Well…” I said, getting their attention. “I dreamt I was in a dark room, and Zacky showed up. I was all happy until, he looked like he was about to tear my neck apart. I tried running but I saw all of you guys and you wouldn’t let me leave.”
I said pointing to all of them. Brian's face looked so sad, and they all looked like their hearts were about to break.

“And then zacky appeared behind me and he bit me.” I finished quickly, but they caught that. Zack hugged me from my spot on the couch and Jimmy joined in and hugged me tightly.

“Aww, you know I wouldn’t eat you right Bee?” Jimmy said. Brian and matt just stood there with sympathetic looks. I smiled at them despite my horrifying dream and said.

“C’mon you know you want hugs. They are free!” I felt comforted that they actually cared enough to reassure my safety and look out for me like they do, even though they have known me for a little shy of a week. I actually looked up to Matt as a protective parental figure. I did to all of them in a way except Zacky, that would just be weird. They smiled and hugged me and I now had 5 vampires hugging me tightly and I needed to fucking breathe.

“Kay guys, but I know u guys don’t have to breathe, but since im alive, I do.” I said straining my voice.
They all apologized and let go and I fell back on the couch.

“Hey guys im bored.” I said sitting on the couch. “Matty, amuse me.”
He faced me with a “are you talking to me” kind of look.

“You heard me. Im bored and sad, do something funny. I said, arching my eyebrow.

“I'll entertain you!” Jimmy said, doing a superhero pose. He ran over to Johnny and scooped him up and held him like a child.

“Aww look at the baby.” I cooed to Johnny.

“Jimmy, fucking put me down.” He said not to amused, but smiling nevertheless.

“If you say so.” He said and dropped him on the floor.
He sat up rubbing his back and flipped him off.

“Fuck you rev.” He yelled as jimmy left the room to go to the kitchen.

“Rev?” I asked giggling.
‘Yeah.” He explained. Jimmy is Reverend or Rev. Matt is Shadows. Im Johnny Christ. Brian is Synyster, and Zacky is Vengeance.

I turned to Zacky. “Vengeance…sexy.” I said winking and laughing. He smirked and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back before I pulled away. I smiled and I rested my head on his shoulder. I grabbed his hand and began comparing the sizes of our hands. Im insanely bored. I noticed they were colder than usual. They also looked paler. I looked up at his face and it too was paler. I was just about to ask before Matt walked in and openly said,

“Guys, im hungry.”

“Well Matthew.” I said smartly “The device you stand in front of is a refrigerator, and inside the damn thing is some food. Eat some.”
He rolled his eyes and began to explain to me before Brian beat him to it.

“Well, we don’t eat normal food often, and when we do it's for fun. We are vampires so we need blood.” He said matter-of-factly.
I suddenly became interested. “Awesome.” I thought for a second before saying. “You don’t
want mine do you?”

“Of course not.” They all agreed.

“ I Never promised. “ Zacky said slyly.
I looked at him sternly.

“Don’t joke Zack.” He knew I was serious whenever I used the name Zack, sternly.
“Sorry, but you know I wouldn’t hurt you.”

“Okay then, but when are you going to… you know-“

“Go hunting?” Zacky finished.

“Yeah, that.” I said pretty awkwardly.

“Maybe around midnight or 1am.” Matt said.

“And what time is it now?

“5:49”

“Kewl. Hey can my friends come over Matty?”

“Not if you call me Matty.”

“Thanks Matty.” I replied giggling. I whipped out my phone and began texting Victoria.

mE: Heyz what’s up?
viC: Nm, where r u?
mE: @ Matt’s
viC: Wow! So un-scary=]
mE: not really. Brian’s here. (x0)
viC: Im coming over. Where is the house?
mE: Bring the crew.ha

I gave her the directions and closed my phone.
“Hey Zee?” I asked Zacky.
“yeah?”

“Hi.” I said smiling like an idiot.
He smiled and kissed me softly. His hand holding my cheek lightly where it was bruised and the pain subsided after a few seconds. I snaked my hands around his neck and shifted on his lap. I flicked my tongue over his teeth a few times, and felt him shiver. I knew he liked it, even if he did deny it. I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder. I kissed his neck and I lightly bit down and I heard a small moan come from his throat. i sat up and raised my eyebrow.

“Does someone like this?”
He nodded and kissed my neck and nibbled on the skin. I tensed, realizing his teeth would easily just break the skin, but I relaxed once his voice sounded in my head.

“don’t worry, I wouldn’t bite you.”

“Good” He resumed his actions and lightly bit down as well. A growl, barely audible creeped up from my throat. But him and his damn specialness, can hear everything in the goddamn room. He raised an eyebrow and pecked my lips.

I wondered why he shivered when my toungue flicked over his teeth. Damn me and my curiosity, but i asked anyways.
"Zee, can i see your teeth?"

He opened his mouth, and before my eyes, two teeth lengthened dramatically and my eyes grew wide in amazement. I reached out my finger to touch one and he shivered again.

"Why do you keep doing that."

"Cause when you do it it feels really good. Like, it turns me on."

I burst out laughing before i pecked his lips. He returned the favor with a full- on kiss.
He pulled away once the doorbell rang. Before I jumped up to answer it, he whispered,

“That growl, was fucking hot.” He reminded me.

“Nice to know.” I said winking. I think you get it. Im a tease, I love it.
I opened the door to reveal 5 girls standing at the door with extreme grins on their faces.

I know why you’re smiling. Zacky interrupted my scheming mind.

Why are they smiling?


I responded mentally

Curiosity killed the Zack.


"Well I kicked its ass, cause im already dead."
I smiled breifly, looking at Zacky.

“Hey Bee!” they all greeted me with hugs except for Krystal. She fucking tackled me to the floor. She sat on my tummy (yes I still call it that. Sue me) and smiled like a madman.

“HEY!”” She shrieked. “By the way, nice marks on your neck.” She said smirking.

“HI!” I responded equally loud. Before fully processing what she said
“What mar-“I said before turning my head slowly to look at zacky.

“Zachary Baker.” I began
He smirked thatcutesmirk.

“Hey bee, shut the fuck up!” Johnny someone mocked our tones.

“Don’t threaten my girlfriend Christ.” Zacky said from the couch.

“Yeah, and don’t make me get Jimmy again.” I warned. I saw out of the corner or my eye, Jade cringe.
Krystal still sat on my stomach. What is with everyone trying to crush me today?

“Bitch your killing me get the fuck off.” Is said. She pondered for a moment.

“Id rather not.”
Just than Matt walked in and I smirked.

“What are you –“She began until she saw Matt. She scrambled off of me and stood up fixing her shirt.

“Hey.” Matt said nervously towards her.
She just stared at him while me and jimmy cracked up. Jade laughed nervously, and half- glared at me. I know she likes Jimmy, but he’s is like one of my best friends now. Hell, im living here he’s basically my family. I wouldn’t ruin that. Bitch is jealous jimmy is one of my best friends.

I turned to see Brian and Victoria chewing faces on the couch. I mused at how cute they were. But would I dare to interrupt them. Fuck yes I would.

“Brian and Vicky sitting in a tree. F-U-C-K-I-N-G.” I sang loudly. She picked up a pillow and threw it at me. Brian just smirked and said.

“Your mad cause you want some of this.” While pointing to himself.
I laughed and said “Well you can keep that to yourself, but I know who wants to share.” I said overly emphasizing my heard turn towards Victoria.

Krystal and Matt seemed to be in an “engaging” conversation. Ive never seen Matt smile so much at a girl, and lets just say ive never seen Krystal this calm. The short shits, Sasha and Johnny were talking about things I didn’t care about. Poor Jade was standing in the corner whilst Jimmy was texting.

Zack patted his lap in motion for me to sit down. I ran over and sat on his lap like a kid.
“Sup Vengeance.”

“Sup Cuddles.”

“What the fuck? Since when am I cuddles?”

“Since you like to sit on me a lot.”

“You like when I do that?”

“Yeah, cause I like everything about you.”

“Shut up.”

“You love me.” He said smiling.

“That I do Mr.Zacky.”

He raised a perfectly arched eyebrow at me and I traced them with my finger.

“How do you get them like that?”

“Im sexy.” I threw back my head and laughed.

“No seriously.” I said keeping a straight face.
He just looked at me before I laughed and put my head on his shoulder.

“You smell good. I it makes me sleepy sometimes, but I like it.”

“Random?”

“I nodded.” In the corner of my eye I saw Jade still watching everyone longingly. She wanted to have someone to talk to, to sit on, and in the case of the couple making out, that too.
I stood up and announced something.

“Guys, I want to drink. Any JD?”

“Fuck yeah.” Zack stood up and I tugged his sleeve.

“Zacky, please pick me up.” I asked like a small child.

“Sometimes I swear, I question your age…”

“Sometimes I question yours only cause I don’t know.”

“Im 127.” He said mumbling.

“Wow. That’s pretty fucking awesome if you ask me so don’t worry about it.”

He smiled and picked me up and put me over his shoulder and I squealed.

“While you’re there, don’t smack my ass.” He warned. I snapped my fingers.

“Aww dip.” I quickly thought of an idea before I could even let Zack hear it. I moved my hand and I pinched his ass. He let out a yelp and I laughed hard.

“You never said I couldn’t pinch it Zacky.” He reached up and smacked mine…hard.”
“Ow! Fucker!” I yelled “What was that for.” I asked

“Well if you must know, I smacked your ass as punishment for pinching mine. But if you like it then-“

“Don’t finish that please.” I begged.
He put me down and I went to reach the cabinet where the JD was.
I jumped and I stretched but I was too fucking short. I blame the construction.
“Bitch” I muttered as Matt towered over me and retrieved it. I could feel his chest vibrate over me as he laughed at my vertically challenged misfortune.

I went to the fridge to get Coke and I took out a shot glass. Sasha poured everyone’s shots and soon everyone began drinking them one by one. Jade held hers awkwardly and eyed the drink suspiciously. Jimmy took his shot first, and she quickly followed suit. Figures.

She was always a follower. Jade was a bit too quiet for my taste but when she wasn’t she could be a jealous bitch like earlier. I only knew Jade through Sasha, but I had a gut feeling that the bitch was bound to fuck something up between us. Brushing it off and drowning my problems,

I downed my shot and never looked back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for those who like my story that i havent updated. I ve been really busy so i dont get much time.
Comments make me very happy.
So comment.XD Thanks

R.Vengeance