Immortal Enemies

Raining

Image

Chapter 9

(Bee’s pov)

I woke up trapped in a tight embrace, with someone’s chin nuzzled in my neck. I turned slightly to see it was Zacky. I tensed a bit, feeling uncomfortable that here was a vampire cuddling my neck. I saw Zacky shift and loosen his grip and he said,

“Don’t worry I won’t bite you…Now.” He said with a smirk on his sleepy face.

“Ha ha, Baker. Hey what time is it?” I asked casually. Zacky, checked his watch and replied,

“Umm, its 10:34.” He said right before yawning. My eyes widened and I jumped from his lap.

“Shit Zacky, I gotta get home! It’s fucking late!” I panicked. He shrugged and chuckled a bit. My eyes widened and I was like,

“My parents don’t know you, I have no car and I barely know where we are and your laughing Zacky?!” I almost screamed.

“The solution is simple, just stay here.” He said like it was no big deal. I calmed down and explained to him.

“Zack, I don’t even have clothes to stay here, and isn’t it a bit awkward to sleep in a house with five guys?”
He looked at me, then the guys, then back to me again seeming to be in thought.

“Don’t worry, you can use one of my t shirts and boxers, and trust me, the guys won’t rape you.” He replied with a sarcastic grin. I mock glared at him and he made a sad face like a child. I sighed and said,

“Fine…” Zackys face lit up and I pointed a finger at him and issued a warning.

“No funny business Baker.” He put his hands up in defense and nodded his head.

“Let me get your clothes and show you where you are sleeping.” He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs with him. He reached his guest bedroom and got me a Jack Daniels tee and some black boxers. He threw the t shirt and boxers on my face and said

“Go get ready.” I pulled the clothes off my face and flipped him off before slipping into the bathroom. I quickly changed into Zacky’s clothes and exited the bathroom. I made my way to the door to leave zacky’s room until I heard a,

“Where are you going, you’re staying here.” From a shirtless Zacky. Standing by the desk. I never noticed he had more tattoos on hisfirm chest.

“Mhm.” I replied sleepily and plopped on the bed and pulled up the sheets. When my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep almost instantly, so I didn’t notice the person who got in beside me whisper “Good Night.”

(Victoria’s Pov)

I woke up dazed on my couch in my clothes from the previous day. Memories rushed back to my head as I reflected on “working on the project” with Brian.
As I made my way to get ready for school, I smiled thinking about him. I was slightly smiling for a while until I checked the time.

7:40. “Shit,” I mumbled. I ran upstairs to shower quickly before running to get dressed. I pulled on this before I ran to fix my hair. I decided to just put mousse in it and a head band. I ran down the stairs, almost falling, and out of the door. I ran to catch my bus,
but when I was almost there it drove away.

“Shit…stupid fucker.” I muttered out of spite. I checked the time.
7:51. I began to walk back to my house to get a ride from someone, but I heard someone say,

“Need a ride V.” in a deep husky voice. I turned around to see the one and only Brian leaning against his car.

“Yes, please?” I tried. He looked at me before waving me in and turning around to get back in. I quickly walked to the passenger side and got in. He started the car and sped away from the curb.

“I see you enjoyed our study session V.” He said with a suggestive smirk.

“And?” I said raising my eyebrow and smiling slightly. The rest of the car ride was a comfortable silence. We got there with two minutes to spare and quickly got out after Brian did. I began to walk off quickly, but Brian pulled me into a hug from behind and whispered

“I'll see you later.” In his smooth voice before pecking my cheek. Does this mean we are dating? I smiled to myself and ran into the building. I reached my first class that I usually shared with Bee. I took my respective seat as the bell rang. Halfway through the lesson I realized that Bee and Zacky still weren’t here. Im actually scared for bee right now. I hope Zacky hasn’t done something to her, seriously. My anger quickly took over here because I now thought. If he does, im gonna kick his shit. Dead serious.

(Bee’s Pov)

My eyes fluttered open as I took in my new surroundings. I remembered I stayed the night at Matt’s, but didn’t we have school today? I was too tired and content in Zacky’s arms. Wait, who was in bed with me?! My eyes widened in realization as I saw those familiar tattooed arms around my waist. I looked up at his pretty, pale face. He looked so innocent sleeping; too bad he was the farthest thing from it. I tried getting up without waking Zacky, but he just pulled me closer. A little too close for my liking. My nose was almost touching his when he opened his vibrant green eyes and stared at me with a smile.

“Morning Bee.” He said in almost a whisper. He stared at me with his intense eyes, and they seemed to pierce mine. I could feel myself slowly melting. He leaned in and kissed me affectionately and before I could process anything I was kissing him back. He put his hand on my cheek and I smiled. He pulled away and winked at me before we both got up.

“Are we going to school Zee?” I asked casually while heading to the bathroom to wash my face. I started the sink and I began splashing water and soap on my face. Zacky and his damn vampire-ness appeared behind me and grabbed my hips.

“Shit!” I screamed as I splashed water everywhere. He answered my previous questions by saying,

“Only if you want to.” Before succumbing into a fit of laughter and walking out of the bathroom.

“Fuck You Baker.” I screamed after him.

"Only if you want it." He replied smirking.
I dried my face and walked out. I went down the stairs to meet everyone in the kitchen eating breakfast.

“Hey guys, where’s mine?” I asked sweetly and Jimmy replied

“Make it yourself.” With a smirk on his face. I circled the table where the guys were eating and they all watched me as I moved around them. I stopped at Jimmy and I took his fork and I licked the fork before putting it down where it was and I stood there staring at jimmy with my hands on my hips.

He looked appalled. He was staring between me and the fork with his mouth open.

“Maybe you should have made me some.” I said and I turned on my heel.

“You Bitch!” He playfully yelled as he got up to chase me. I ran to the screen door and opened it before he got to me. I ran outside and Jimmy quickly followed.

“Zee save me!” I screamed. Zack got up and ran towards me. All of the guys were outside now stifling their laughter. Zacky grabbed me, but he turned me towards Jimmy.

“I got her.” He said, I could hear his smirk. Jimmy came towards me menacingly as he rubbed his hands together. He began tickling me incessantly and Zack held me tighter as I tried to escape.

“You… fucking….traitor!” I yelled. Soon, Jimmy stopped tickling me and Zacky put me down.

“You guys,” I said pointing between the two. “Are assholes.” I said before I smiled. Everyone headed back inside and I made sure I was the last one so I could do this.
I Jumped on Zacky’s back, and he caught me.

“Can we go to the park Zee?” I said in a childish voice.

“Are you serious?” Johnny said.

“Shut up, you probably can’t even ride the big-kid swings yet.” I said sarcastically.

“Dude, she just kicked your ass.” Matt said
Everyone laughed at Johnny’s expense, as I still awaited my response.

“Sure why not.”

“Good, cause we were going anyway.” I said before I went upstairs to get ready.

I fixed my hair and put in a purple headband with a black bow. I put on some denim jeans shorts, purple converse, and a purple and black striped V-neck. I went to apply eyeliner, and I went downstairs to find the guys dressed.

“Everyone ready?” Matt checked. I bet he still thought he was the leader of this whole thing. Not anymore. We all walked to the park where there were kids playing in the playground and, older kids playing sports. Without warning, I ran towards the swings. I sat down and I began swinging. After about 5 minutes i felt drops falling on my cheeks until it began to full-on rain. I stared up at the sky as the rain came down, matting my bangs against my forehead. Good thing my eyeliner was waterproof or else I would be screwed. I stopped swinging, and just sat there thinking until Zacky came over. He kneeled down beside me and I turned me head to look at him.

“Hey” He said casually.

“Heeey.” I said dragging it out deliberately.

“You like the rain?”

“I love it. I love the way it smells when, and after it rains. It’s just awesome.”

“You want to know what is really awesome though.” He said.

“What?” I looked at him with puzzlement.

“You…” he leaned in to kiss me, but I shifted and fell backwards off the swing.
Shit, shit, shit! I mentally scolded myself. I sat there on my ass pouting, until Zacky helped me up and hugged me.

“Are you okay?”

“….That was so embarrassing.” I said, my speech muffled by his shoulder. He chuckled lightly before separating, but his hands still gripped my arms.

“Where were we?” He said flirtatiously before kissing me. Things started to heat up as
I snaked my arms around his neck, and ran my hand through his black hair. I gently tugged it and he seemed to like it. His tongue traced my bottom lip, i let him in and I giggled again. His arms wrapped around my waist, clutching me tighter. And he smiled into the kiss. The rain fell down on us, leaving wet trails. We pulled away, and I was dazed. That was the best kiss of my life. I looked at him with my eyebrow up and I said.

“Zachary Baker. You like me, don’t you?”

“Would you be mad if I said no?” He asked jokingly.
I widened my eyes and nodded vigorously.

“Would you happy if I asked you to be my girlfriend?”
I looked up at him in surprise. My lips contorted into a smile. I kissed him again.

“How’s that for an answer Baker.” I said as I put my hands on my hips. I heard someone decided to join us here because Brian shouted,

“Yeah Zacky! Get some!”

I turned around and ran towards Brian. I reached him and stopped in front of him. I crossed my arms and looked up at him before saying,

“You know you want some of that Junior.” I said pointing at Zack who was now by my side. I put my finger on my tongue and then on Zacky, making a “Sssssss noise.

Everyone cracked up except Brian, maybe cause he just got owned. As I stood there my thoughts wandered to Zacky. I loved everything about him. His energetic green eyes, his jet black hair, his piercings. There was something about him I just couldn’t stay away from.

“Was I falling for him?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter, ihad fun writing it.
But did you guys like it?
Comments pretty pls?

R.Vengeance