Immortal Enemies

Sharpies and Screams

Chapter 12

(Bee’s Pov)

I heard a loud crash as Zack’s drunk ass broke something. We were all fucking smashed and I knew I would have a bitch of a hangover the next morning.

“Bee, I love you. You’re my best friend” Jimmy slurred, swaying to an imaginary beat.

“Aww Jim-bo, I love you too.”I said, my voice wavering.

“Where is my lovin’?” Zack asked hugging me from behind. I could smell the alcohol on him, and mixed with his smell, it was amazing.

“Ask Brian.” I replied. He smacked my ass as he left. I yelled and turned to look at him. He winked and I flipped him off.

“Hey, hey guys.” Johnny yelled. “Let’s play tru-truth or dare.” He said hiccupping. A chorus of “Yeah's” sounded from around the room. We got into a circle on the floor, and I spun the empty bottle of JD. It landed on Brian and I a devious smirk slid onto my face.

“Briian.” I slurred in my drunken stupor. “I want you to kiss Matty.” I said smiling.

“Fuck no!” Matt yelled.
Their faces fell into looks of shock, whilst my face radiated amusement. Brian got up and walked towards Matt. He leaned down and kissed him. Making a “mwah” sound. I fell over laughing as Brian winked at him and left him wide eyed next to Krystal. He looked to her for support, but she was laughing too hard with the rest of us. The bottle was spun again, this time by Johnny. I was praying this wouldn’t land on me cause the little fucker would try something. I swear it.

The bottle stopped at my foot and Johnny smirked.

Fuck.

“Bee…” He started. I Groaned.’

“I want you to make out with Jimmy.” My eyes widened as well as Jimmy’s.
I felt zacky get colder and I looked up at him. I also saw Jade glaring daggers at me.

“Zacky, you know Jimmy is my best friend, and I really like you. Don’t worry, you can trust me.”
He looked down at me, and I saw that his green eyes were wet. This would kill him.

“Look Johnny I won’t do it.” I said a little more sober. The little shit smirked and said.

“Well you know what happens when you don’t do it.” Victoria snorted loudly.

“Fine you fuckers...” I muttered

“Yeah, I love you and all, but I wouldn’t kiss my best friend.” Jimmy said. I once again saw Jade flare with jealousy.

I heard cat calls from the guys and girls as I stood up and slid off my jeans and was left in my boy-shorts and I flipped them all off. Johnny was special, I flipped him off twice. I sat back in his lap and he whispered.

“Thank you love.” I beamed and my heart fluttered. I loved the way he made me feel so excited, well more than normal. Matt spun the bottle and dared Jimmy to give Zack a lap dance.

I couldn’t control it. I burst out laughing. Hell, everyone did. Everyone except Zack, his eyes were as wide as saucers as Jimmy came over, swaying his hips. He took off his shirt, and threw it at Zack. When Jimmy finished, Zack’s face was so red, and that cocky smirk was long gone from his face. Jimmy whispered "Call me" and winked before turning to walk away but not before I smacked his ass.

“Feisty.” Krystal said wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed and I threw the nearest object at her, which happened to be an empty beer can. Jade kept looking at me and although she was my friend, I couldn’t deal with that shit now.

“What! Why do you keep fucking staring at me?” I yelled. Now usually, she was quiet, but I was surprised when she yelled at me.

“Because your slut ass keeps fucking flirting with Jimmy.” She yelled, face red and everything.

“First of all, Jimmy is one of my best friends, and two im fucking dating Zacky, so what’s your problem. Don’t be a fucking jealous bitch cause you’re too stupid to do anything about it except complain.”

“Well doesn’t mean he wants you all over him like a whore. He doesn’t want you anyway.”

Oh fuck no.

“Excuse me? Of course He doesn’t want me, im his fucking best friend’s girlfriend. And just because I like to joke around doesn’t make me a fucking whore. If anything, you’re the fucking whore staring at everyone’s fucking guy. Don’t act like no one sees you because I do.”

“You probably don’t even like Zack. You probably just want to get in his pants.”

That’s it.

“You stupid bitch.” I yelled and I lunged for her and swung. The girls cringed but Zack quickly lashed out and grabbed my waist, but not before I punched the bitch. I got her in her jaw and she stumbled back crying. I struggled against Zack’s grip and I screamed profanities at her. My struggle meant absolutely nothing compared to his immense strength.

“Babe, calm down.” He said, but I didn’t listen.

“Cry you fucking whore, cause now who do you fucking have? Get the fuck out of here before I make Zacky let go.” I seethed venomously almost baring my teeth.

She grabbed her sweater and walked towards the door and before she closed it she looked at me before muttering something incoherent.

She slammed the door and it reverberated through the walls of our house.

“Dude, you just kicked someone out of my house.” Matt said. Everyone was in a more sober state, which meant that we definitely needed more alcohol.

“That was fucking awesome!” Krystal yelled jumping up and down while I just smirked. She began smacking Zacky and when he looked down at her she challenged him with a look saying “What now?” as she backed away wiggling her fingers.

“Im not surprised.” Vicky said nonchalantly while sipping her newly poured drink.
The guys all hi fived me, and the girls followed suit. Sasha just stood there staring at nothing with a pissed off expression. Does she want to leave too?

“Hey you.” I pointed to Sasha. “What’s in your cereal?” I asked slowly becoming buzzed with
my new drink in hand.

“You just fucking punched my best friend and you’re wondering why im pissed off?” She retorted. If I was gonna have to kick the shit out of two bitches tonight I was going to.

“Did you not hear what she fucking said to me?” I asked non-believing that of all people she would be the one to bitch about it.

“You were being a fucking whore, cause you knew she liked Jimmy?”

“So who likes me?” Johnny piped in.

“Shut the fuck up!” I yelled.

“So now I can’t joke with my guy friends just cause that jealous bitch can’t handle it?” I
screeched, my voice reaching a new octave.

“You know, Jade was right, you know I never understood why I hung out with your sorry asses.” She spat.
Victoria and Krystal both stood up ready to knock her down. While I just retorted.

“Because you and your bitch had no fucking friends. Your losers and you will always be no matter who you try to hang out with so how about you get the fuck out too.”
She just stared at me like I killed her dog or something.

“Don’t fucking stare, move!” I yelled before sipping my drink.
She angrily stomped towards the door and before she left she eyed us down and yelled.

“Fuck you.”

"Sorry not my job." i retorted smirking.
The door once again slammed and Jimmy said,

“Girls fighting over me… hot” with a suggestive smirk. We just picked up pillows and hurled them at him.

“What! It was true!” He defended himself.

“Guys I need another fucking drink.” I said smiling.
Soon more shots of alcohol and beer were being poured and were gone soon after. The guys all passed out on random places in the floor and the living room. Jimmy was passed out on the couch; Zacky was passed out on top of Brian.
I don’t remember nor even want to know how they got that way.

And Johnny was passed out against the wall, while Matt was sprawled in the middle of the carpet. I hatched a devious plan and I informed the girls.

“What if we were to draw on them?” I asked rubbing my hands together

Krystal squealed before I clamped my hand down on her mouth.

“Dude, I have sharpies and eyeliner upstairs.” I said as I went to retrieve the items. I soon came back down with a baggie or rainbow- assorted sharpies and a thick eyeliner pencil. We fished through the bag finding bright colors and we passed around the eyeliner. I knelt next to Zacky and stared for a minute at his passed out form. His eyes were closed…

(Way to go captain obvious)

*Shut up*

and his tongue was slightly poking out of his mouth. I giggled and went to work. I wrote, scribbled, and doodled on Zacky’s face before moving to Brian who was still lying under Zacky. I scribbled all over his face not hesitating to write

“Bri-Bri sexy time.” on his cheek. They should be happy about that. I stood up to see that the girls were done and we tiptoed upstairs, being careful not to wake the guys.

“Guys im gonna change really quick.” I announced and ran into Zack and I’s room. I picked up his black GnR shirt and a pair of his dark purple boxers and put them on. I knew for a fact I had my own pajamas, I just liked Zacky’s edition more.
I checked the time like always.

“12:36” it read, shining in blue numbers. A memory hit me, as I remembered that at 1:30 or so, the guys were going to…err… let’s say “get blood.” Although with that thought, I felt a sense of security with that thought, knowing that I being an easy prey, they wouldn’t drain me.

I didn’t let the girls know cause I didn’t want to know how they would react. I heard stirring from downstairs. We all met up near the staircase to see the boys beginning to move.
Oh shit….

(Zacky PoV)
I blinked my eyes to re-adjust to my surroundings. I knew I passed out, but there was a squishy body under me. My eyes widened when I looked down to see none other than Brian.

“What the fuck Zack!”

He yelled as he pushed me off. I sat up on the floor to see Matt, Johnny and Jimmy stir and
stand up. I looked over at Matt, who had a pink sharpie moustache and hearts on his face. I looked at the rest of the guys, and myself in the mirror to see I had fallen to the same fate.

“There is only one person to think of this.” I muttered looking around. I saw Bee, Krystal and Victoria on the staircase sporting looks of shock, but turned into large grins when we looked at them.

“You...” Jimmy growled playfully as he pointed at them. I ran up the stairs quickly and grabbed Bee.

“Zaackyy!! Fucking put me down!!” She whined. I felt a familiar sting as she fucking smacked my ass… hard. I dropped her on her feet to reveal her smirking.

“I smacked your ass for smacking mine, but if you like it then-“ She said, mirroring my words I told her earlier before turning on her heel and walking back to the group.

“Bri Bri sexy time?!” Brian yelled from the bathroom.
He came out with an annoyed look on his now semi-clean face while Bee just exploded with laughter.

“You’re welcome Bri Bri.” She mocked.

“It’s not over.”

“Your right. It’s just begun.”

(Bee’s Pov)

“Shit Bee, we gotta go now. “ Victoria hissed frantically while looking at her watch. It was nearing 1am and they were already 2 hours late. They hurried and picked up their stuff and hurried out of the door, gently closing it.
By now the guys had clean faces, but they were even paler than before.

“You guys okay?” I asked worriedly, walking up to Zacky who took me in his arms.

“We have to go now.” Jimmy warned eerily. I became slightly frightened, fearing that if they waited any longer, someone would lose it.
Matt signaled everyone to leave and I already knew where they were going before they reminded me.

“Hey umm Matty?” I squeaked using my cute nickname for him hoping it could take his mind off their task.

“Yeah?”

“Can I come?” I asked sheepishly, while fidgeting my feet.
They were caught off guard, and just stared at me.

“Umm sure if you want bu-“Matt started.

“Who gives a shit if she goes! Let’s fucking leave!” Brian yelled aggravated, but after getting a glare from Zacky and realizing what he said he turned to look at me.

“Look im sorry, i didnt mean it like that, but we really need to get going.” He said looking me in eye. His eyes, as well as everyone’s, were shifting colors dramatically. We hurried out of the door to a black Hummer, and I got in the very back with “Vengeance” while “Rev” and “Synyster” sat in front of us, and “Christ.” and “Shadows” sat in the drivers and passengers seat. Matt started the car and the engine growled, before speeding off.
I
sat I Zacky's lap while he traced imaginary circles on my back, calming me. It seemed like trying to reach his destination could take forever but the car stopped and everyone got out quickly. the area had a slight mist and was dark. Streetlights adorned the sidewalks and left the alleyways in shadows. We walked around slowly until Zacky stopped and his eyes focused on his target.

(Zacky Pov)

I Heard it then. A familiar pounding in my head. My senses were set ablaze as I could hear the heartbeat quickening as I began to walk closer to a person walking along the side walk. I could see my vision blur with red as I increased my pace. With this, the heartbeat quickened. I smirked, I could smell his fear. All self restraint was gone now. I was running on killer instinct, I was Vengeance. The person, who I could tell was a man, had glasses glinting dimly.
He began to run, dropping his case and sprinted down the street.
"Wrong fucking move."
I sped quickly so I was in front of the man. It may have looked like I have appeared, but either way, his blood was mine. He yelped and ran into an alley for which he hoped to be a short cut. I followed him into the alleyway, and saw him run towards his dead end. He was cut off by a wall and I smiled maliciously. He trembled in fear as I hung over him like a shadow.

“P-please don’t hurt me.” He stammered.

Did I care? Fuck no.

I gripped his shoulders tightly which caused him to scream in pain.

“Oh but I will hurt you…” I whispered icily.

A shriek pierced the thick silence as I sunk my teeth in to the warm skin of his neck. Blood rushed past my lips, and slid down my throat quickly as he screamed and writhed, but I kept a strong grip. I felt him go limp as the last of his blood was drained from his body. I stood there as I regained my composure as I wiped my mouth with the back of my sleeve and exited the alleyway. I could no longer see red and my vision was sharper than before.

My instinct was gone now, and self restraint began to kick in. I returned to see Bee leaning by the car holding herself as if she were to let go, she would shatter. I rushed over to her and held her. She buried her head into my chest as a piercing scream sliced the silence.

(Bee’s Pov)

I heard four screams ring from different locations and I felt trapped. Surrounded by death. Like standing in the middle of a cemetery. I almost cried when Zack emerged from the alleyway looking content. He rushed over and hugged me, but I noticed that “Syn, Christ, and Rev” have already walked back. I also noticed that while doing this, they were called their designated names. I looked around for Matt, but Instead I heard one last agonizing scream. Minutes later “Shadows” returned looking gravely serious. His features etched into lines. I could almost laugh if it weren’t for the possibility he could kill me instantly. At it seemed impossible that just a few hours ago, we were all joking like no-one was a bloodthirsty vampire. They began walking back to the car but me and zacky stayed behind when he said.

“Are you alright?”

“It’s just a little creepy that’s all. I mean I know you guys did it, but it’s scarier actually being there.”
He opened his mouth to say something but Matt yelled.

“Vengeance! we’re leaving!”

“C’mon.” He said grabbing my hand. Lightening the mood a bit I said.

“You know, I have Vengeance tattooed on my lower back right?”

He looked at me and smirked. “You have to show me that later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!!
I need girlfriends for Jimmy and Johnny, so message me if you wanna be one.
Comments make me happy. So comment. XD

<3 ~ R.Vengeance