Immortal Enemies

Tight shirts, and Hoe skirts

Chapter 13
(Bee’s PoV)

We walked along the desolate street, shadows of the dead were hanging over us like thick blankets, but with my hand in Zacky’s I felt secure. The lights were dim and I could barely see ahead of myself. I held Zack’s hand tightly as we walked with Matt, Johnny, Brian, and Jimmy. I saw a shadow quickly breeze through in front of me and Zack’s hand was ripped from mine. I turned around quickly and the last thing I saw of Zacky were his sparkling green eyes crying tears of blood.

I saw no one but the shadow. Another shadow flew past me from the corner or my eye. I turned around to see the shadows of five men coming towards me and they all rushed around me in a circle getting progressively closer. I saw Zacky and the guys trying to claw past them to get to me, and I screamed for him, I screamed for the guys, but as the shadows collided with their bodies, they vanished into puffs of dense, black smoke. I felt a strangling sensation as a shadow leaped out and grabbed me by my neck, sending me to the floor.

The shadows bared their black teeth and sunk them into my neck and body. Sharp claws punctured my skin and tore at the flesh as I screams ripped through my throat. I could see my blood being spilt onto the pavement and as the shadows drained me and the darkness of the shadows crept up my skin and consumed me until I was what destroyed me.. I opened my eyes and saw zacky looking at me with disappointment.

“Zacky.” I cried helplessly as a shadow touched my arm. I was instantly filled with rage and

my eyes flashed red. Sinister thoughts invaded my mind and I knew I was what I feared. I heard the shadow finally speak, and it whispered to me in a demonic voice.

“Kill him…”


I sat up straight, crying and screaming bloody murder. The guys burst in just as I was scooped up into Zacky’s arms and held against his cold chest. He ran his fingers through my hair as I wiped small beads of sweat off of my forehead. I kissed his cheek and I wriggled out from his grasp.

“Bee you okay?” Johnny asked, concern heavy in his voice.

“I just had another nightmare, sorry if I keep worrying you guys.” I replied in a small voice.

“Its okay Bee, we just don’t want you to get hurt, cause we care about your crazy ass.” Jimmy said sincerely with a smile.

“Aww Jimmy!” I squealed and hopped up from the bed and jumped on Matt, hugging him tightly.

“You’re so awesome.” I said in a high pitched voice, still clinging to him.
He chuckled and I could feel his chest rumble under my body as he hugged me. He put me down on the bed next to Zacky and I scooted onto his lap.

“So what did you dream about this time?”

“Well there were five shadows and they wanted to take me away from you guys and they killed all of you. Then they turned me into a creature, and you wouldn’t help me. Then the shadow wanted me to kill you Zacky.” I said sadly, pointing between Zacky, and the rest of the guys.

“Whoa.” Brian said staring into nothing.

“It’s probably just a nightmare from when I went with you guys last night.” I replied gathering myself. I didn’t really like the fact that my boyfriend killed for blood so I guess you could say it’s hard to mention.

“Yeah, don’t let it bother you it’s probably your crazy imagination, it won’t happen as long as you’re with us.” Matt said smiling.

“This is why I love you guys.” I replied smiling.

“Especially Zacky?” Zacky asked cutely.

“Yes especially Zacky” I replied kissing him. He lay back onto the mattress as he firmly held my hips, since I was now straddling his waist. We were interrupted when Brian groaned and said,

“if you guys are gonna fuck, at least wait till we leave.”

“You can watch.” I replied smirking then kissing Zacky again.

“Fuck this, im out of here.” Brian said obviously disgusted.
“Jesus Christ…” he muttered.

I laughed and hopped off of Zacky, then made my way to the bathroom to shower and change, since little shit decided to tell me we were going to school in a half hour. Even though we were already a half hour late. I came out in a towel and picked out my clothes and pulled them on quickly. When I was dressed, Zacky entered the room, pecking my cheek before going into the shower.

As I finished applying my eyeliner, and teasing my hair, Zacky came out in jeans, seeking a shirt. Little droplets of water fell from his hair, onto his face, and his chest was sparkling with water drops. I dropped my eyeliner on the floor and literally stared. The cocky bastard noticed and smirked at me.

“You like what you see.” He asked confidently.

“I was just admiring your wall Zacky.” I said purposely playing it off.

“You know you were looking at my ass.” He said laughing.
Smirking I said, “I’d tap that.” I stared at him wiggling my eyebrows and we both cracked up. His face turned a little red and I threw him a shirt that I thought looked nice.
We both headed downstairs seeing all of the guys ready and like always, looking awesome.
Matt went to pick up his keys from the dresser, but I swiped them from him and walked out of the door.

FFwd to School>>>
(Still Bee’s Pov)

I walked into the building with Zack’s hand in mine, strolling past all the otherlosers kids. I saw my group of friends and I told Zack that I’d be back, but Brian stayed with me to go see Vicky.

“Sup Bri Bri” I said smiling widely.

“You’re just jealous.” He said smiling, and lightly pushing my arm.

“Well first, I made it up and two; my nickname is Bri Bri too just pronounced differently so shove it.” I said laughing.

“Fuck you.” He whispered laughing.

“Sorry, that’s Vicky’s job.” I giggled, while he gave me fake dirty looks.

“Hey V” he said lovingly to Victoria, encasing her in a large hug and a few quick pecks. I bit my lip, gushing at their cuteness. Brian turned to leave to go back to Zacky, but not before he nudged me.

“Aww sha, that was so cute.” I said in a super high voice, mocking her actions.

“Shut up, like you haven’t with Zacky.” She came back smartly.

“Not in front of everyone.” I said a smirk evident in my voice.

“I gotta go to my locker; you know the one downstairs where all my shit is? Later.” I replied laughing. I flew down the stairs, eager to make it to second period with Zacky. I jumped from the 4th to last stair and landed on my feet, and I turned the corner to my locker. The hall was still flooded with kids, but that didn’t prevent me from seeing Zacky and Jazmin.

She had her lips pressed to Zack’s and he had his hands on her arms. I stopped in my tracks and dropped my books. My heart froze over, and shattered, as it fell to the cold floor. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, and they stung as they escaped my eyes at a rapid pace. My breath hitched in my throat and I felt that suffocating feeling. I wanted to curl up in a ball and die.

What the fuck ever happened to

“Ill never let anyone hurt you again.” Zacky?

“Why would you promise that when you hurt me? Why would you make me a promise, you ultimately broke. Am I not good enough? Is Jazmin prettier? Are you tired with me? “All these questions invaded my mind all at once, assaulting my emotions.

I gritted and bared my teeth as Jazmin walked away, and Zacky looked up at me. He looked truly scared. He should be. I walked towards Zacky menacingly, but I didn’t intend on talking to him. I brushed past him roughly as I turned into the classroom. As I sat down, I glared at the door until Zacky walked through it. He knew I was very angry with him, but he didn’t know that I was dead inside without him.

As I was plotting Zacky’s ultimate demise, a new girl sat next to me. She had bubbly brown eyes, black curly hair, and a cute outfit.

“Hi, my names Megan, she introduced herself smiling. I couldn’t help but smile back.

“My name is Brianna, but please just call me Bee.” I said laughing lightly.
I sat for the rest of the period in a pool of rage, feeling Zack’s eyes on my back. When the bell rang, I darted up from my seat walking out of the classroom and quickly as possible, dreading the hell of the two classes before lunch. Classes with Zacky that couldn’t possibly go by any slower

Skip to lunch>>

I walked up to my table and put my bag down next to Victoria. I noticed Sasha and Jade weren’t sitting here and they were sitting with bitches Sabrina and Jazmin. Sasha and Jade had changed completely. They were all wearing tight shirts and hoe skirts. They looked like fake preps, and I don’t even know that was possible. They all smirked at me before flipping their hair.

Oh how badly I just wanted to pull it out.

I got out my money, and as I looked up, I saw the new girl Megan walking into the cafeteria awkwardly. She saw me and smiled and walked over.

"Hey can I sit with you guys.” She asked timidly.

“Sure of course. Our table is over there so you can just go a-“I didn’t finish my sentence as Matt came up and hugged me to death from behind. Megan’s face looked confused and scared as Matt bear hugged me from behind. I wriggled to face him and tried to squeeze him just as tight.

“Matty!” I squealed like a child.

“Bee!” he mocked. I let go to introduce him to Megan.

“Megan this is Matt, Matt this is Megan.” I said pointing in between the two. She looked at him awkwardly and he smiled.

“Hey, don’t worry I wont bite.” He said reassuringly. I burst out laughing at his comment. She looked at me weirdly, but shook his hand. I turned to look at Matt and mumbled.

“Biting is all you guys do.” As I began to walk away.

“So fucking funny Bee.” He said, looking at me weirdly.
I walked off to get my food and I heard a loud voice that belonged to Jimmy, call me over to their table.

“Hey BEE!”
I walked over to the guy’, but I cringed when I saw Zacky. He was laughing at Johnny, as he picked something off of Johnny’s plate. Anger bubbled inside of me as I watched Zacky’s happiness. I wanted to him to be just as miserable as I was. I hugged each of the guys except Zacky before beginning to walk away.
Brian gave me the “Wtf!?” look but I just replied.

“Ask Zacky.” They all began interrogating him and he just avoided eye contact as he explained. I left to get my salad and returned to my table moments after. I sat down with a blank expression picking at my salad. Victoria poked me and I turned to look at her.

“Bee are you okay?”

“No, Im not. Im terrible actually.”

“What happened?” She asked with complete concern.

“Zacky…cheated on me….with that whore… Jazmin.” I said clenching my fists and gritting my teeth, with fresh tears rolling down my cheeks. I saw her face rapidly flush red with anger. Her jaw tightened, and her lips straightened into a hard line. Her green eyes darkened, I could have sworn I saw fire flicker in them.

“BAKER!” She screamed, and standing up quickly, knocking over her chair in the process. I was actually scared for Zacky. She ran over to Zacky, pushing everyone out of the way, and grabbed his shirt collar. He looked up surprised and confused while she threatened him with her eyes before proceeding to do it verbally.

“What the fuck did your dumbass do!?” she yelled, half the lunchroom staring at them. He mumbled something before she yelled,

“Then why the fuck is she fucking crying?!”. Johnny, who sat next to Zacky, sank back into his seat.

“ I fucking swear Zacky if you don’t fix this, I won’t hesitate to fucking castrate you, If there is anything!! Got that?!!” She roared, her nose just inches from his.

She let go of his collar and stomped back to the table. She looked at me sympathetically as she sat down. The guys looked at me bewildered but I turned around, ignoring the feeling that someone was watching me…
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this chapter was orinally longer, but i split it up.
I havent been able to write so often cause im busy, so i hope you like it.
I have girlfriends for johnny and jimmy already so yeah.
Im sick today so i had lots of time.
6 stars? Nice guys, glad to know you like it
Comments please?
Before i forget to ask, anyone wanna make my story a banner?!

~R.Vengeance