Immortal Enemies

New Faces

Chapter 14

I sat at the desk like a empty shell, aching for the damned bell to just fucking ring. The hands of the clock seemed only to mock me with every tick. Constantly reminding me that the time left wasn’t over.

It would never be over.

Finally, the bell gave up its charade and rang loudly, and annoyingly; but I’ve never been so happy to hear it. I picked up my bag carelessly and trailed out of the classroom, not in a hurry to get anywhere, or to anyone. I went to my locker quickly before running out to wait by Matt’s car. Soon, I saw Victoria and Brian walking out holding hands and talking, Matt and Krystal walking, only Krystal was making a bunch of gestures and motions causing Matt to laugh. Johnny came running out, being chased by Jimmy and Megan. They also seemed to
be getting along very well.

The last was Zacky. He came out with his head down, and his hands in his pockets. He turned his head up to look at me, but I turned my back and opened the car door as Matt pressed the little button thingy. Before I stepped in, I was crushed in a hug between Vicky and Krystal before they both went to Vicky’s car. Megan began to leave before I stopped her.

“Hey, you wanna come over?” I asked, mustering up all the kindess I could offer at this point.

“Sure.” She replied cheerily. She sat next to me and Zacky sat in the front with Matt. The ride was fairly quiet besides me and Megan giggling at some dumb shit. Occasionally, Zacky would shoot pleading glances at me through the rearview mirror, but id turn my head to look out of the window.

Megan an I jumped out of the car as soon as Matt stopped. I opened the door and walked inside, putting my stuff on the couch.

“So you live with the guys?” She asked surprised.

“Yeah, it’s a long story. I’d rather not talk about it now.” She nodded in total understanding. She glanced at the door seeing the guys getting out. She turned to me and smirked deviously.

“Dude, we should so hide.” She said excitedly. I nodded and smiled before hiding in the cabinet near the T.V where all the CDs and DVDs were. I waited until I heard the door open. Matt was calling arund for us but we didn’t vome out. At the same time as Megan I jumped out grabbing a pair of legs that stood in front of me. Brian went down on the floor screaming as my arms were locked around his ankles.

“What.the.FUCK!” He yelled, looking around for the culprit.

He looked down to see me attached to his legs, smiling innocently. He growled at me playfulllly before kicking me off. I turned my head to see Megan on Jimmy’s back trying to wrestle him down. We both fell into fits of laughter on the couch. I forgot that Zacky was on the couch and that I sat down next to him. He looked deep in thought, but his eyes were empty dull green. He looked at me, and I just wanted to reach over and kiss his pouty lips, but I wouldn’t take Jazmin’s sloppy seconds.

“Any drinks guys?” I asked getting up from the couch. “Yeah’s” echoed around the room and I went into the kitchen. I forgot that the JD was on the highest fucking shelf.

“Jimmy!” I screeched, still trying to strain myself to reach. He came strolling into the kitchen casually.

“What?” he asked bluntly.
“You can’t laugh, but I can’t reach the JD.” I said pouting. On purpose, he laughed a loud fake laugh at my expense. He reached over me to get my drinks. I tickled his ribcage, causing him to drop the bottle into my hands.

“Well its not my fault that im not the fucking Jolly Green Giant.” I sneered, sticking my tongue out.

“But can you get the glasses though?” I tried to ask sweetly. He waved me off with his hand and got 7 glasses. I pranced back into the living room, cradling my liquor. Jimmy set all the glasses on the table while I poured it. They all too their drinks, throwing it back like it was nothing. I took my first sip and it burned my throat as it slid down, but I loved it. I walked over to Brian, eyeing him down. He looked a little bit uncomfortable as I glared at him. With one swift movement, I stole his glass and took a sip before giving it back. He looked horrified I poked his nose before sitting on Megan’s lap.

“Hey there, im pretty fucking drunk.” I slurred looking up at her. The ceiling slightly spun a little as I took another sip. I was trying to choose who I wanted to sit one but I couldn’t decide.

You know, Zacky’s lap is pretty comfortable.
the annoying voice in my head hissed. I would have smacked it If I could. I finally decided to sit on Jimmy. His lap was pretty comfortable. I looked up at him in my drunken stupor and slurred

“Your, sexy.” He laughed and I let my head fall against his cold chest. I felt my right shoulder get colder. I turned to see Zacky seething with jealousy. I heard a loud shattering of glass and I whipped my head around. I saw the JD spilling onto the floor and dripping from his hand, seeing as he had crushed the glass. There were shards of glass protruding from his hand. I panicked and raised my hand to my mouth.

“Oh my god, call someone!” Megan freaked out in the other side of the couch.

I bolted up and grabbed Zacky’s non-impaled hand and pulled him into the bathroom. I held his hand steady as I carefully removed the shards from his hand and poured alcohol over the cuts. He made a few faces, but he took it and I was feeling some respect. I watched as Zacky’s cuts began to heal rather quickly. I gave him one small smile before turning on my heel to walk out. I mean I was extremely angry at him, and wanted to destroy the very existence of Zachary Baker, but I wasn’t just gonna let him get hurt when I could have helped him.

He grabbed my arm and spun me around to look at him.

“What Zacky.” I hissed, too tired to actually yell.

“Bee, I’ve been wanting to tell you that I really didn’t kiss Jazmin. She grabbed me and kissed me; but when she kissed me, I didn’t feel anything. Not sparks or electricity, just nasty flavored lip gloss.

“Zacky, I saw you! You had your hands on her arms, and you two were kissing near my fucking locker.” I said raising my tone, my anger overriding my exhaustion.

“Bee, I swear I didn’t, I can show you.” He said looking at me pleadingly. I was a bit confused what he meant by showing me, but I lost my train of though as Zacky stared intensely into my eyes.

(Zacky PoV during flashback)

I shoved my books in my locker, just slinging my lighter backpack, over my shoulders. I don’t need books; I was there when most of that shit happened anyways. I closed my locker, only to see Jazmin, the blonde bitch who Bee fucked up last week.

“Hey Zacky.” [She] whispered seductively.

“Umm hi…Jazmin.” I replied uneasily, unaware of what her intentions were, or whatever the hell she wanted from me. “What do you want?” I asked bluntly, uninterested by her.

“So where’s Bee.” She asked, a scowl present when she said “Bee.”

“Look, Bee is my fucking girlf-“I began to say but she cut me off by grabbing my shirt collar, roughly and unexpectedly cut me off by kissing me. The kiss lasted about 5 seconds before I reacted properly and I put my hands on her arms pushing her away. Her kiss was sloppy and there was nothing there like when I kiss Bee. Her kisses each held a spark, while Jazmin’s was well, disgusting, and left her nasty lip-gloss on mine.

I wiped it off with the back of my hand, and looked up to see a livid Bee standing across the hall.

(End of Flashback)

I could see Zacky’s face presently in the bathroom and I blinked a few times before scooping him up into a hug.

“Zacky, im so sorry I was jealous of that whore!” I yelled sadly into his shoulder, my speech being slightly muffled.

“Im such a bad girlfriend, you should hate me now.” I trailed off.

“Hey, hey.” He said making me look up into his liquid green eyes. “You aren’t a bad girlfriend Bee, you’re the best I’ve ever had.” I smiled at his cheesy comments.

“And I could never hate you, If I love you.” He said truthfully, nothing else showing in his eyes. I looked at him stunned, taken aback by his sudden statement. But I knew I couldn’t say I didn’t, because I knew I did. No matter how much I ever wanted to destroy him.

“I love you too.” I said, tears forming in the back of my eyes.

He softly placed his lips on mine, and electricity ignited every inch of my skin. The kiss, was loving and affectionate. His tongue licked the bottom of my lip for entrance. The cold metal or our snakebites colliding, sending sparks flying I gladly parted my lips, and our tongues swirled together, fighting for dominance. Obviously Zacky won. He rested my back against the wall, as my hands tangled in his jet black hair, and he placed his hands on my hips. He pushed our bodies closer together and I could feel my hips grind against his. He left trails of kisses down to my neck and began sucking and biting. I could feel a mark forming on my neck. He bit down in the centre of my neck and electricity surged through me. A barely audible moan escaped my throat. I began leaving my own marks on Zacky’s neck. I licked the spot slightly under his ear and he shuddered. I pulled away looking in his eyes, and pecked him softly one last time.

“That was awesome…” I choked out, smiling an awestruck smile.
I turned to exit the bathroom, swaying my hips purposely as I could feel Zacky’s eyes on me. We walked back into the living room all sets of eyes on us. Jimmy yelled.

“What the fuck?! You go in pissed off and bleeding and you come out with fucking bite marks?! Did you two fuck or something?!”

“We could have.” Zacky smirked.

I cracked up and threw myself onto Jimmy.

“You want some?” I asked hinting at the mark on my neck. He nodded vigorously and I answered,

“Ask Megan.” I said as he pushed me off. She blushed rapidly, her cheeks turning slightly pink. He turned towards her wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“I’ll give them 2 days.” I whispered to Matt.

“I’d say by tomorrow” Matt came back.

“Your on.” I said shaking his hand.

I eyed him down through my bangs as I shook his hand. I grabbed fistfuls of my hair and examined the color. The tips were jet black and the rest was red-brown. I wanted to change it, now.

“Hey Megan, you wanna go to the mall?” She perked up and nodded furiously, a smile evident.

“Matty.” I asked, batting my eyelashes.

“What the fuck do you want.” He asked casually.

“Credit Card?” I asked cautiously

“Don’t you have a job?”

“Well, im prolly fired by now, I haven’t come in a while, and they mailed my previous check to my parents house. Im sorry Matty, I hate asking, but hey Im a girl. I have needs.” I replied giving up.

“Just take mine…” Zacky started, thrusting his card at me. “ But please, shut the fuck up.” He finished.

“I was gonna kiss you Zee but since you were mean, looks like your not getting any.” I said sternly.

“Wait no!” He called as I walked towards the door. I turned on my heel and faced an expectant Zacky, with a shit eating grin on his face.

“Did you forget something?”I asked coyly.

“Yeah, you.” He replied before pulling me into a heated kiss. I pulled away and Megan “Aww’d” and the guys just groaned. We got in my car and drove to the mall.

I grabbed Megan’s hand and dragged her to the salon downstairs. We walked in and felt totally out of place. We were wearing bright-ass colors, and my hair was dyed red and black, I had my snakebites in. An old lady with glasses stared at us from her chair looking completely appalled. I smiled, making sure my snakebites flicker in the light.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a familiar face. I saw one of my cousins Kacie, curling some chick’s hair. She looked completely different from the last time I saw her. She has short strawberry blonde hair, light blue eyes and pale skin. She had her ears pierced twice with an industrial. Her nose was also pierced on the left side. Needless to say, she looked amazing.

“Kacie!!” I yelled across the shop, ignoring all of the stares, and disgusted looks people gave us. She looked up from the curler and her eyes widened. She left the comb in the lady’s hair, and dropped the curler. She ran up to me, and hugged me tightly and squealing.

“Oh my gosh, Bee!” She said happily, looking me over as well as Megan. She waved timidly at Kacie, but she smiled at her.

“Sorry Megan, this is Kacie, she is my cousin that used to live here before she moved a while back. Megan nodded in understanding, and smiled back at Kacie.

“Kace, can you hook us up?” I asked arching my eyebrows.

“Sure, just sit your ass, down, and tell me what you want.”
Megan laughed and we picked out our styles and sat in adjacent chairs. We relaxed into the seats as the warm water began running though our hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWW!
This one is for Popcandy777 and SurfSkittles! their stories r awesome READ THEM!
btw Zacky says to comment. but really Zacky dont play around.
Lol umm anyone wanna make me a banner?! I'll give you cupcakes!

~R.Vengeance