Immortal Enemies

Velvet Box

Chapter 17

(Bee’s Pov)

My eyes fluttered open as I felt someone stroking my hair and holding me close to their firm chest. I looked up to see the green eyes I couldn’t face anymore. I turned away from Zacky, but he only pulled me closer. The thought that I couldn’t tell if he was going to kiss me, or kill me bothered me knowing that I couldn’t trust Zacky anymore. As if he wasn’t enough of a mystery before.

“Bee can I talk to you?” He asked, obviously being eaten up by his guilt. Well he should be.

“You can talk Zack, but I probably won’t listen, so make it good.” I said my voice firm.

“It might be difficult to understand but im trying Bee.” He continued to speak.

“The first time I tasted your blood…I just knew I had to have more. Like, my instincts tell me I must take more. And just like the day when we all went out, it was all on instinct. Sometimes I can control it and sometimes I can’t. When I saw you last night, I felt drawn to you by impulse and in a sense, had to have you.”
He said forlornly, looking into my eyes as I had turned over to face him.

“Do you believe me?” He asked, placing a gentle hand on my cheek.
I blinked twice, taking in his angelic face.

“Yeah Zacky, I believe you but I don’t know If I ca-“I began but he beat me to it.

“If you can trust me…” He said, his eyes sparkling and a clear green.

“Zacky, how do I know when you might snap again?” I asked helplessly, tears beginning to slide down my face.

“I don’t know either. But if, - when I do; I need you to trust me.
I thought for a moment, avoiding his gaze until I met eyes with him once more.

“Okay Zacky. I’ll trust you.”
He smiled pulled me into his chest. I held him tightly, but I couldn’t help but wonder what could happen. I pulled away smiling weakly, and he lifted my chin up higher to meet his face.

“It’s going to be okay Bee. I love you.” I smiled a full smile at him and said

“I love you too.”Before climbing out of the bed and walking down to meet the guys and Megan. As I entered the kitchen Megan raised an eyebrow and smirked.
Hot pajamas.

“Oh you know how it is.” I smirked back at her.

“Im hungry, who wants to share?” I asked openly.
Brian gave me the ‘fuck no’ look, Johnny ate faster, jimmy hid his fork, but Matt made me some toast. Meanwhile Zacky was digging through the fridge.

“Aww! Bee loves Matty!” I squealed happy with my toast. As I turned to get a napkin, Brian noticed my tattoo.

“You got a new tat?” He asked.

“Mhm” I walked up to the guys and turned around so they could all see my tattoo.”

“Bite me…” Jimmy read aloud. I walked up to him and bit his finger.

“You asked for it.” I winked playfully.

He squinted his eyes at me threateningly. I stared him down and we glared at each other for a few seconds before his “serious-face” made me burst out laughing.

“I win.” He said smirking triumphantly

“Go suck Brian’s dick.” I shot back laughing intensely. Brian put his silverware down on the table and walked out of the kitchen with a blank, but disturbed look. I waited till he left mumbling about how this is ‘bullshit’ Megan and I laughed loudly.

“I really like to piss him off.” I said admitting to my secret delight in pissing off Brian. The guys all laughed slightly already used to my antics. Brian though, not so much. But he could deny it all he wants. He knows he likes it.
I felt someone’s hands on my sides, snaking their way around my waist; I turned into Zacky’s arms and placed my hands on his chest, staring up at him through strands of hair covering my eyes. I smiled and kissed his lips gently, while the guys all bitched and moaned about it.

“Guys we’re eating.” Johnny added in disgust.

“Your just mad Kacie isn’t here.” I said leering. No later, Johnny began texting her.

“How cute…” Megan said in a baby voice.

“Im not cute, Im badass” He said coolly. Megan and I looked at each other laughing before both cooing

“Awww!” and pinching Johnny’s face. He flipped us off and Jimmy high fived us.
The sun shone brightly through the glass window and heated up the kitchen. I fanned my face as the heat began to set in.

“It’s hot as a bitch…” I complained.

“I wanna go to the beach.” Megan said, excitedly with big brown eyes.

“I don’t really want to go now; I’d rather go at night.” I said smirking

“What’s with you and the night time?”

“You should know Zee.” I said cleverly. I whipped out my kick and began texting Vicky, Krystal, and Kacie. I knew Matt would be happy to hear from Krystal since she was sick.

“Meet us @ the beach. ~bEe XD”

-Time Relapse-

The cold blue water splashed against my body, my shirt clung to my skin; and my head went under as Brian threw me into the ocean. I resurfaced, glaring at him through my wet hair. It was dark but the moonlight illuminated the beach allowing me to see the fucker standing there grinning.

“I didn’t even change into my swim suit you asshole!”
He put on a fake apologetic look and put his hand to his heart.

“Oh im sorry! Did I throw you in?” He said turning it into a sarcastic remark.

“Zaackyy!” I whined, coming out from the water and shaking my hair at Brian, wetting him up.

“Yeah babe”

“Im wet.” I said moping childishly.
Megan and Vicky snorted, whilst Krystal was wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.
Kacie….well Kacie was laughing her ass off on the floor.

“You guys have sick minds.”

“You shouldn’t talk Bee.” Matt said sippin’ on a beer.

“Fuck you.” I said, my words partly muffled as I pulled off my shirt over my head. I removed my shorts and I stood in my bathing suit as I saw Zacky smirk as his eyes gazed over my body.

“Stop it Zee, im fat…” I said laughing and hugging my stomach.

“No you’re not; you’re the most beautiful thing I ever saw.” He said smiling. I saw something flash in his eyes, and I just watched it flicker. His facial expression began to change. I pulled away from him, but he grabbed my arm.

“Let go.” I said threateningly hoping I could get through to him. He blinked a few times before his eyes returned to their normal green color. I let out a breath I didn’t even realize I was holding in. I hugged him tightly and said

“Thank you.” Before pecking his cheek, and walking off to my girls.

“Hey Bee, did you just bitch out Zacky?” Vicky asked grinning.

“Ha-ha, no I just told him to let go of my arm, no big deal.” I said trying to shrug it off. I couldn’t tell them it would hurt too much knowing I betrayed Zacky’s trust. I don’t even think he told the guys.

“Bee come on, let’s go in.” Kacie yelled from halfway near the water.

“Well, for the second time.” Brian mumbled.

“Vicky tell your bitch to shut up!” I said pointing and laughing at Brian.

“Brian! Leave her alone.” She yelled, as I stood behind her pointing and teasing.

“What did I do?!” He asked like a child.

“Yeah Bri, Besties before Bitches.” I yelled and we all burst out laughing.
I walked towards the water, and the small waves lapped at my feet and sending small sand parts swirling in between my toes. I saw Vicky, waist deep in water trying to go slowly, but Krystal swam up and grabbed her leg, tripping her.

Not too soon after, I felt a force on my back and I collided with the water, yet again. I saw Krystal and Megan high fiving each other, while me and Vicky glared.

“Im cold!” She whined, thus earning Brian to swim over and “make it better.” Krystal swam over to Matt, with only her eyes and the top of her head showing in the water, and Johnny was up with Kacie. And Megan and Jimmy were on the sand trying to make a castle. I felt a presence behind me and I turned to see Zacky, in his wet haired splendor.

His green eyes shone in the moonlight and droplets of water dripped from his hair and ran down his chest. He was wearing his smirk well and his eyebrows arched. I felt a magnetic attraction and my body was pulled to his as I put my arms around his neck. Our bodies fit perfectly together, as I pulled us even closer our bare skin touching. Electricity sparked as our lips touched slightly, but I pulled him in for another heated kiss. This time his hands ran through my hair, gently tugging. Now I knew why he liked it so much.

I wrapped one leg around his waist to keep my balance better in the water. He took it as an invitation to pick me up, so I wrapped my legs around him as he deepened the kiss. The metal on our lips colliding and creating an electric sensation. I let out an involuntary moan as He tightened his grip on my hips. We were rudely interrupted as the little shit Johnny splashed a giant wave over us. I unwrapped my legs from Zacky and stood in the water still looking at my friends smirking.

“Bee you little hoe!” Kacie yelled as Krystal began making orgasmic faces and “mmm’s”.

“Well it’s not my fault Zacky here is a dirty boy.” I said grinning and laughing.

“Guys its really cold now.” Krystal whined.

“Yeah let’s head out.”

We all walked out of the water and went to get our towels. Zacky pulled me off to a separate, sandy area of the beach where we were alone.

“Bee I wanted to give you something tonight.” Zacky said, looking into my eyes innocently.

“Is it chocolate flavored?” I asked, my body aching for a sugar rush.
He laughed at me lightly and shook his head. He pulled out an ornate box covered in purple and black velvet, with inscriptions In Latin. My eyes widened as they fixed on it. Zacky opened the box and a beautiful ring with diamonds, amethyst, on a white gold band.

“Zacky…” I choked out, through the happy tears slowly forming and rolling down my face. He wiped away some of the tears from my cheeks as I smiled widely at him.

“I’ve been waiting a really long time to give this to someone. Bee it’s a promise ring.”

“Wow...” I breathed.

“Do you promise to love me?” He asked lovingly as he slid it on my finger.

I looked up from the ring and deep into his eyes.

“Yeah Zacky, I promise.” I spoke softly, as fresh tears began to roll down my cheeks. We just smiled and looked into each other’s eyes enjoying our company.

A dark voice cut through the dark silence.

“So it’s the Zachary Baker.”
♠ ♠ ♠
oHH! Im tellin' on Bee.! lol haha
Damn, he really ruined the moment didnt he?
It gets really intense after this chapter! I showed my friend and she freaked!
Comments make me happy and let me know how im doing
Banners make me SUPER happy and r appreciated
Subscriptions make my day and you earn cupcake points! (haha)

~R.Vengeance (the one who screams at cloudsO_0)