Immortal Enemies

Princess...my ass

Chapter 18

(Zacky PoV)

I looked into her eyes as I slid the ring on her finger and wiped away her tears.
She was looking at me adoringly until I heard an all too familiar voice slice through the silence between us.

“So its the Zachary Baker.”

Anger coursed through my body as I saw my vision creeping into a red shift.

“Bee, I need you to go hide.” I told her sternly.

“But Zacky why? Im scared.” She said looking behind her back, then towards me.

“Just go!” I yelled, while she gave me a stone cold look that showed she understood the grave situation.
I turned around to face the voice I hadn’t heard from in decades.

“Nero. Why are you here?”

“I’ve come to finish what I started.” He said coolly.

“We will see.”
I heard a loud high pitched scream and a few select words that only one person I knew would say. They took her.

“What the fuck did you do to her!!” I roared. Nero not phased.

“Let’s say that we took her. And she will be one of us by tomorrow midnight. That is, if we don’t kill her first.”
The thought of anyone threatening her sent my anger skyrocketing. Also knowing Bee would fight back also made me scared for her, deep down.

“You son of a bitch.” I spat venomously as my teeth lengthened in seconds. I lunged at his throat in cold blooded rage. My fists slammed into his face with great force. I heard the crunch of his nose shattering, but he threw me far but I landed on my feet, skidding back as I caught my balance. He charged at me and punched my stomach…hard. I felt a rib crack as I fell to the floor.

I jumped up and charged at him, punching his face and stomach and anywhere that could hurt him at an inhuman speed. He caught my fist, but I ended up throwing him by that arm. I flew at him quickly as he was falling. He hit the floor, but I grabbed him by his neck squeezing tight. He stared down at me as he struggled to breathe.

“Where is she?” I demanded deathly calm.

“I’ll tell you, because I know you can’t kill them all.” He said smirking. Even when staring death in the eyes, he continued to believe he had the upper hand. My grip tightened around his neck, my instinct itching to tell me to kill this fuck.

“They took her to their warehouse outside of the city.” He said now wincing in pain, my hands leaving depressions on his neck.

“Are you lying?”

“You would know if I lied Baker.” He gasped. HE had a point though.

I removed my grip around his neck but replaced them with my teeth as they sank into the skin in his neck smoothly. Blood rushed past my lips and down my throat as I drank. I felt short spasms and knew he was close to dying. Even as a Vampire, if you lose too much blood it’s a painful death. I dropped him to the floor, almost drained of blood as he lay dying and writhing in pain.

(Bee PoV)

I ran into a dark area, hoping the people who came to confront Zacky couldn’t find me. I was still in my bathing suit so I couldn’t have anywhere to put a phone. Like I had it with me anyways. I felt a dark presence behind me, and I turned to come face to face with 3 other vampires.

“Looks like we picked a hot one.” One of them said running their eyes over my body. Son of a bitch making me self conscious.

“What the fuck do you want?” I spat menacingly, but all they did was laugh. Next thing I knew two of them grabbed me by the arms lifting me off of the ground and carrying me somewhere. I kicked and writhed as much as I could but they wouldn’t let up.

“You stupid fucking asshole, put me the fuck down!!!!” I screamed trying to kick the smirk off of the vamp’s face. They threw me in the backseat of a big truck and sped away. I eventually saw a sign saying

“Huntington Beach City Limits.”
Where the fuck am I? The scenery began to change into a dark and forbidding twilight. The car stopped violently and my head hit the seat in front of me.

“Come on out princess.” The vamp said as he reached in and dragged me off of the seat.

“Fuck you.” I spat and he bitch slapped me across the face. I reached back to punch him in the face, but it would be just like punching Matt. It wasn’t worth it.

He dragged me into a large grey warehouse with dim lighting. I was pushed against a wall and handcuffed to it.

” What the fuck?

The guy left the room, but another sketchy looking Vamp entered the room.

“Well well, look what we’ve got here.” He said slyly as he trailed his hand under my chin. His eyes trailed over my body, for the millionth time today.

“You’re a pretty one princess.”

“Im not your fucking princess.” I growled, pissed off with this princess bullshit.

“A feisty one too.” He added, pissing me off even more.

“What do you want with me?”
His eyes glanced towards the sparkling ring on my finger.

“You’re with him aren’t you?” He said knowingly.

“Yes.” I answered staring him straight in the face.

“He’s not coming for you.” He said with a sinister laugh before exiting the room.

“You, son of a bitch, let me the fuck down!” I yelled after him.
The shackles released and dropped me to the floor. I got up to go to the door, but I heard a click and a restraint was put around my ankle.

“Motherfuckers.” I grumbled as I began to think about the guys and girls. How Matty is so parental, and Jimmy my best friend, Johnny the lovable little shit, and how Brian gets pissed off by me but secretly likes it. And Zacky….god I love him. Tears pricked my eyes as I thought about them. How Victoria is so crazy, and Krystal’s perv jokes, Megan’s ingenious plans, and Kacie’s excitement. Tears ran down my face as I curled up into a ball, crying myself to sleep.

“Zacky…I...love….yo-…”I murmured before I drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww ish cute!
this is part one off the intenseness. it really picks up here.
Sorry for the shortness!
So tell me if you like it!
Comments
Banners
Subscritions
Love? lol

~R. Vengeance (the one who falls up stairs)