Immortal Enemies

My heart doesnt beat anymore...

Chapter 21

(Zacky PoV)

Im sorry I have to leave you all now. I wish I had more time to savor all of our moments. I’ll still be here don’t worry, just farther away than you think. I love you all to death and I love the girls too. Zacky, I love you like nothing else. You’re my one and only and you will be forever. Please don’t mourn too long for me, because you are the best thing that ever happened to me.”

I heard her voice in my head, as she sat on the floor looking at us lovingly and sadly.

“Please…” Jimmy whispered dropping down beside her.
A deep evil laugh sounded and I looked up at the sick fuck laughing over her slowly dying body.

I growled lowly before I sprang up at him and lunged for his throat. My eyes flashed red as I locked onto the spot on his neck. Savagely biting and ripping apart his neck, and blood flowing freely from his neck as he choked on the blood spilling out of his mouth. He screamed loudly and inhumanly as his eyes glowed a bright red. Black smoke escaped from his mouth as he began to deteriorate and turn black. A large crack shot through the floor, below his body.

The flames of hell licked at the floor as his body and the vampires sunk through the floor and their hands clawed at the surface. The crack had closed leaving a final puff of red smoke. Suddenly a strong gust of wind and agonizing screams flew at us and circled around the room before dying out and becoming still. I dropped back on the floor by Bee’s side. She was still breathing slowly but she could die at any moment.

“How can we save her?!” Johnny asked frantically, putting his hand on her shoulder.

“We can’t take her to the hospital.” Brian mumbled

“We need to turn her.” Matt mumbled.

“But she doesn’t want to be turned.” I said defending her

“She doesn’t want to die either.” Jimmy countered.

“Who is going to do it?” Brian asked.

“Zacky has to. If he doesn’t she will die, and he will die without her.”
I nodded and turned back to her, studying her face. Her breathing was labored and could stop any second. I reached down and let my fingers trail her cheek.

“Im sorry.”

I could smell her blood, the scent becoming stronger; almost sending me into frenzy. My incisors shot down and I roughly bit into her neck, piercing every layer of flesh before I tasted her sweet blood on my lips. It tasted like the finest wine to me. I almost moaned at the taste.

She gasped loudly and tried to sit up straight, but I held her shoulders as I drained the right amount. I pulled off of her neck as her hazel eyes turned a deathly grey and began clawing at her neck leaving scratches and cuts screaming bloody murder; her eyes rolling back in her head showing the whites of her eyes. I used my teeth to cut my wrist and blood flowed forth.
I looked at her hesitantly.

“Im so sorry.”

I brought my wrist to her mouth and touched it to her lips. She growled animalistically and grabbed my wrist and licked off the blood from her lips, her new vampiric instincts taking over her as her human instincts disintegrated. She growled inhumanly once more before her heart stopped beating and falling back down unconscious, into my arms.

I watched as her tan skin began paling as her cells died, and her teeth begin to show. Her lips became fuller and her pale skin became smoother and hair shinier and longer. Ebony black and electric purple. The curves on her body became more accentuated. Being a vampire brings out the best traits in you; we are made to seduce.
I picked her up and headed towards the door.

“Let’s get outta this place.” I said
Matt looked over at Bee.

“It should be a few hours before she wakes up. Let’s hope she makes it.”

(Bee PoV)

“Aghhh FUCK!” I woke up screaming loudly as a wave of pain ate away at me. I felt hungry, but it was an animalistic hunger. I needed something more. I got out of bed stumbling slightly to the bathroom to wash my face. I gasped as my hair was midnight black and electric purple, but longer and more vibrant. My hazel eyes were piercing and glowing like Zacky’s and my curves were more accentuated. I also noticed my tan skin was smoother, but it was paler.

I widened my eyes and ran down the stairs to meet the guys. I realized I had run faster than I ever have before. I ran past hallways and corridors that looked like a few steps to me. I saw Zacky and increased my pace. I ran into his arms and grabbed my shoulders.

“Hey babe.” He said hugging me tightly, with happiness and relief in his voice. But I had a feeling deep inside that he was hiding something, along with my intense hunger.

“Zacky, what’s wrong with me?!” I asked rambling hysterically.

“You look beautiful to me.” He said.

“My eyes are weird, I can run really fast, and my heart is NOT BEATING!!?” I said screaming and going into some kind of hyper bitch fit.
He grabbed my shoulders looking into my piercing eyes.

“Bee…umm how do I tell you this? Y-you’re a vampire now…” He said looking for an expression on my face. I felt a shitload of emotions erupt inside of me.
Holy shit!

This is kind of fucking awesome.

I still wanted to be human…

Why did he turn me?!

Who said I wanted this?!!


“Zacky, how did I become a vampire?!” I asked truly amazed

“You were dying and I didn’t want to be without you because when you die, I die and I can’t live without you, even for the short time. You’re my soul mate and I love you. I have a fatal attraction to you and I know you will feel it soon.”

“I don’t know if I can be around you guys right now. But I know I will need you soon. So…” I said biting my lip and walking into the living room. I curled up in a ball on the couch, crying freezing tears. I cried for my death, I cried for Vampirism, I cried for my helplessness and the ripping feeling in my stomach. I thought about calling Vicky, but I knew I couldn’t tell her just yet. But I should call them over to let them know I made it out safely. I know they aren’t doing well. Maybe it’s my new instincts. My thoughts were cut off as the pain became worse and more frequent.

“Awwww Shiiiit.” I whined crying when Zacky came in, almost on the verge of more tears.

“Do you need me yet?” He asked knowing I did.
I wanted to say no and wipe the grin off of his face, but I needed him more than I realized, because I didn’t know a crap about what I had to do.

“Yeah, I need you Hun.” I admitted looking down.

“What’s wrong?” He asked rubbing my back. Brian walked in the room with a beer in hand sitting on a chair opposite our couch.

“My stomach hurts really badly. It feels like im hungry but it’s a lot more intense.” I said cradling myself.

“Bee you’re a new Vampire now, so you need to drink blood.” Brian said before taking a sip nonchalantly.

“Excuse me?”

“Bee, you need to feed to get blood. You got to bite someone. You’re a newborn so you need to feed more than you usually would when you get used to it.” Zacky explained. My jaw dropped. I didn’t want to hurt anyone for blood.

“I don’t even know how to use my teeth guys.” I pouted.

“Err…You just got to push them out.” Zacky said baring his teeth as they lengthened, Brian doing the same. I tried baring my teeth but nothing happened.
“I think it’s broken…”

“Try again.”

I bared my teeth once more and I felt a weird sliding in my gums as my teeth lengthened dramatically. I touched the point feeling the sharpness, and I ran my finger over it. I shuddered just like Zacky would when I teased him.

“Now I can get you back.” He said smirking evilly.

“Now how do I put these shits back?”I asked.

“You just have to try pulling them back.”
I felt a sucking feeling as it retracted and returned to normal.

“Would you like to go now?” He asked while beckoning the guys to come to the door. The pain in my stomach answered for me as I winced.

As we walked around outside it was sunset, and there weren’t many people at the park we were heading to. A fairly tall man walked by us and brushed my shoulder. I felt it then. I felt my new instincts awakening as I smelled his blood. I heard a soft pounding in my head. As I the smell became stronger, so did the sound of his heart. It smelled fresh and tempting.

I wanted it. Now.

I whipped my head around, sniffing the air once more as my electric eyes flashed. I ran behind the man catching up to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and spun him around. He wore a pissed off expression until he saw me. He smirked and then began to smile, lust in his eyes. His heartbeat quickened, I reached up as If to kiss him, but instead I took a detour and tried my hardest to push out my incisors.

My success only fueled my drive to kill as I bit down on his neck hard, he couldn’t even scream. Blood rushed out of his body and into mine. Filling the angry beast inside of me and easing the pain as I drank. I heard his rapid heart rate slow down and eventually stop. I had drained the last of his blood. He went limp and a deathly grey in my hands as I dropped him and backed away.
I felt like a monster. But the instinct inside told me It felt so good so, right.
Zacky’s hands were on my shoulders smiling down at me while I looked at the dead body.

“What happens to him now?” I asked still staring.

“When you get killed by a vampire, your body and soul leave each other. Your body evaporates into smoke, and your soul gets pulled to heaven or hell.” He said as I watched the man’s body evaporate into white smoke and his soul rising up from the body. It was angelic white and emanated a bright glow before quickly shooting up into the sky. I watched it go up before looking back at the guys. I smiled awkwardly, but my teeth were bloody. I licked it off smiling and giggling.

“Come on guys lets head home. Im pretty sure the girls would like to see you Bee.” Jimmy said slinging his arm around my shoulder.

“So as a Vampire, what can I do?” I asked curiously

“Well you have immense strength, and super speed.” Matt said.

“Your features change making you more seductive to draw in victims.” Jimmy said creeping up on my back.

“You have better hearing, a sweeter sounding voice, acute smell and sharp vision.” Zacky said.

“You can read minds and communicate telepathically.” Brian said in my mind.

“Creative Brian…” I mumbled.

“You can disappear into smoke and lengthen your teeth.” Johnny said.

“But every Vampire is different.”
I nodded in understanding as I walked onto the driveway.

“Oh my gosh!!! BEE!!!!” I heard very loud screams ring in my ear as I turned on my heel to face the noise.

Victoria, Kacie, Megan and Krystal were running towards me with tears in their eyes and wide grins on their faces. They reached me and crushed me in a giant group hug. I hugged them all back warmly, but deep down I was hurting that I couldn’t tell them something as important as this.

“Whoa Bee, your freezing.” Vicky said touching my forehead with the back if her hand. I wonder if vampires were better at lying...

“Ah maybe I just have a cold, no big deal.” I said trying to shrug off of the topic.

“Im so glad your back!!” Kacie pulled me into another hug.

“How did you get out?”

“The guys came and rescued me just in time.” I said trying to fake a happy intent. It seemed to be working so far.

“Im so glad you are back and you are okay!” Krystal said smiling widely.

“Yeah.” I said still trying to be happy for everyone’s sake.

“Bee you sure you okay? You seem a little distant.” Vicky pushed, obviously sensing my uneasy vibes. Yeah Im just a vampire, no big fucking deal.

“Yeah I just need to get some rest. The whole thing has got me….stressed.” I said putting my hand on my forehead and rubbing circles.

“Yeah I completely understand.” Kacie said nodding as the others agreed.

You could never understand I thought sadly

The girls began walking away chirping goodbyes, but not before Kacie kissed Johnny, Krystal attacked Matt, Jimmy bit Megan, and Vicky made out with Brian. She walked up to me one on one when the girls were a bit ahead.

“Bee, I’ve known you for years. I know something is up, you know you can always tell me.” She said staring deep into my iridescent eyes. I noticed hers had two shades of green with flecks of hazel in them.
I looked away, knowing she was right. She turned around sharply, catching up with the girls.
I ran inside, flinging my new body on the couch crying sparkly clear tears.

“Bee. Bee Bee don’t cry. Jimmy doesn’t like Bee to cry.” Jimmy pouted outstretching his skinny arms towards me. I looked up at him and cracked a small smile.

“Bee loves Jimmy.” I said hugging him like a teddy bear. No matter what, Jimmy could make me laugh in any situation. Especially when he teased Johnny.

“Jimmy loves Bee!!!” he yelled squeezing me extra tight.

“Zacky…” I whined from the couch reaching for him. He came over to me and sat on my lap. I smiled at him as he looked back at me.
I felt extra weight as Brian’s fat ass sat on Zacky.

“Brian Elwin Haner Jr! Get your fat ass off of me!” I yelled wiping some tears off of my cheeks as he made himself more comfortable on Zacky’s lap.
Johnny walked through the door and his eyes widened.

“Dude, are you guys having a threesome?” He asked in awe.

“Yeah and you can’t come.” Zacky said as I tried to hold in laughter.

“Aww fuck…” He muttered before walking upstairs. Probably to text Kacie. Zacky pushed Brian off of him while Brian muttered something like ‘bitch’ under his breath.
Zacky turned his head to face me smiling.

“Hey beautiful.”

“Zachary, are you trying to seduce me?”

“Is it working?”

“Yeah.” I said smiling as I grabbed his head and crashed my lips onto his.
♠ ♠ ♠
lol Look who updated.....I did!!
Yeah so umm a little question for you readers
Should I add some smut to this story?
Message me or comment about it cause I really want to know If i should.

Next Update = 5 comments

~ R.Vengeance (who is awesome-_-)