Immortal Enemies

***ed Up

Chapter 25

(Bee’s PoV)

I looked at the two faces who had betrayed me look at me with fucking smiles on their faces. I gripped onto the doorknob tightly and I could feel it give under my force. I could feel my teeth beginning to slowly slide out and I began to panic.

“Mom, Dad, what are you doing here? I tried to ask as calmly as possible without going into some hyper vamp fit.

“What the hell!” I heard Zacky say from behind me as he approached the door. The rest of the guys showed up behind us and im thankful Brian didn’t decide to be special and teleport every where. Zacky wrapped his arm protectively around my waist and I leaned into him. I could feel the chills radiating off of the guys except for me, my skin was growing hotter by the second. I saw my mother’s face drop when Zacky’s hands went around my waist.

“Hello Brianna.” My mom said in a sickly sweet tone.

“What do you want?” Jimmy spat

“I don’t believe she was talking to you.” My Stepfather aimed at Jimmy.

“Shut up, both of you.” Matt ordered with a stone cold expression that would have scared anyone shitless.
“Did you hear about Ashley’s death?” My mother asked sniffling.

“Yes.” I said emptily.

“They found her body on the street with cuts on her neck.” My father said sadly

"It looked like she had been stabbed."

“That’s terrible.” I said looking down, although feeling nothing. Ashley wouldn’t allow me to feel guilt for her.

“It should have been you then her.” My mother hissed venomously, her eyes squinted at me with hate.
I looked up at her glaring, fighting everything in me not to just release my true form in a rage.

“What are you talking about!? Why would you say something like that?” Johnny yelled.

“Because look at her, she’s nothing. They way she dressed, how she carries herself, she has no self respect and she disgusts me. She’s an ugly, pitiful, wasteful mista-” He began to rant before I swung my hand with brute force and smacked him right across the face.
There was a handprint, burned into his skin and it was almost emanating a red glow. I stood there seething at him, glaring and growling. Anger management much?

He hissed loudly in pain, but couldn’t touch his cheek because of the raw bruise forming. Zack’s grip tightened to prevent me from lashing out again

“How dare you hit your father!” my mother warned angrily. I couldn’t take it, I had to.

“How dare you come here to tell me how much you hate me? I smacked this son of a bitch because he deserved it, and I am not fucking afraid of you people anymore. You sad excuses of existence, you know you have nothing left because both of your creations are dead. You have nothing to mold into simple creatures like yourselves. So I swear to everything evil if you don’t get the fuck out of here before I tear you to sh-” I ranted wildly forgetting not to mention anything about vampirism, fighting against Zacky to get those assholes myself.

I growled like an animal and bared my sharp teeth, gnashing them at the air in front of them. They watched in horror as I began growling and flashing my eyes.
My I watched as their jaws quiver as I found the strength to rip out of Matt’s grip. I walked slowly, towering over the shaking figures that shrunk before me.

“I hold your lives in the palms of my cold dead hands. Yet, the torture is living.” I spoke with a new deeper meaning that I have finally found the correct feelings for. After all those years filled with hate and dissent.

“What do you m-mean d-dead?!” my mother cried, tears spilling down her face. I smiled sinisterly and lengthened my teeth. My mother looked like she was about to pass out, and my stepfather looked murderous, yet put in his place.

“Y-you don’t exist!” My stepfather yelled pointing at me.

“You don’t deserve to exist.” I said venomously.

“This is not near the agony you have caused me.” I said darkly. I bared my teeth once more, showing my enlarged incisors.
Before I could go any farther Zacky took my place in yelling, whilst Brian and Matt carried me away. While they were still in considerable view I yelled.

“Don’t fucking come back!!”
I was placed on the couch and pinned down, until I felt my body temperature drop, my eyes went back to normal, and my teeth were short again. The hands released my wrists and I was able to sit up.

“Fuck… to tell you the truth I was pretty fucking scared!” Brian said looking at me with wide eyes.

“I know. You looked like you were about to destroy them. Why didn’t you.”

“Because their own pain is living.” I said insightfully.

“I never knew you were that fucked up. Im impressed.” Matt said with respect in his voice as we high fived. My fucked up family.
I heard the large door close and Zacky appear trying to cool off.

“I didn’t fully wan t to, but it needed to be said. I needed to be the one to inflict pain.”

“Okay Bee, it’s going to be okay. Nothing will bother you like that again.” Johnny reassured.

“Thanks guys, I really do love you all.” I said pulling them all into a giant vamped up group hug.

“Awww!” Jimmy cooed loudly
I tried wriggling my way out, but they all hugged tighter cooing

“Aww!”

“Freaks.” I mumbled and they let go.

“You’re with us, making u a freak also.” Johnny pointed out.

“At least im not a short freak.” I said giggling

“Burn!” Jimmy yelled laughing at Johnny. He opened his mouth to say something but I put my finger up and cut him off.

“Do you want to get bitten again?” I asked signaling to the mark still visible on his cheek.
He nodded his head and pouted.

“Awh im sorry Johnny.” I said giving him a tight hug.

“All better?”
He smiled and flipped me off, while I leaned back into Zacky’s chest. Their shoulders were touching and Brian was slightly leaning on me.

“Hey Brian.” I said poking him to get his attention.

“What?” He asked nonchalantly, his face completely emotionless.

“You know what would be fucking hot?” I asked seductively.

“And what could that be?” He said, a flicker of interest flashed through his face. I leaned closer to his face with a sneaky look in my eyes. Our noses almost touched, when I said in a sexy voice.

“If you were to kiss…Zacky.” I said with a shit-eating grin.
I could have died laughing at the look of their faces.

“What the hell?!” Zacky said, whipping his head around. He looked scared and possibly disgusted. Brian on the other hand looked frozen. His eyes turned dark and dilated. His mouth was hung open a little while I stifled giggles.

“Awh come on please?” I begged, showing sadness in my eyes and pouting innocently.
Brian and Zacky looked from me to each other with uneasy looks. But soon changed cause they were probably having some telepathic conversation. I was itching with anticipation, clenching my hands in fists and grinning.

Brian smirked and they leaned in and placed his lips on Zack’s. There wasn’t any tongue or anything. My eyes widened and my chest tightened as I rolled onto the floor from the couch in laughter.

“Oh my god! Ahaha! You guys r so hilarious!” I howled laughing. They continued to kiss while I watched in fits of laughter. They pulled away winking at each other.

“Damn that was hot.” I said with a devilish grin. I reached up to sit on Zack’s lap but she shook his head and Brian took my place. He looked at me and mocked.

“Boom, I got your boyfriend! I got your man!” While everyone just laughed at my expression. My mouth was slightly open and I was glaring at Brian. I stood up and pushed him off of Zacky and took my place.

“You still love me right?” I asked pouting.

“Of course.” He said reaching to kiss me but got my palm.

“You just kissed Brian. You are not kissing’ me Zack.” I said giggling.

“Dude! Did you two just kiss!? Matt said with an evident ‘WTF’ look on his face.

“No we fucked with our mouths.” Brian said in the kind of ‘retard’ tone.

“You wanna join? I’ll be there.” I said winking at matt.

“No tha-“He said but was cut off by Jimmy exclaiming in mock excitement.

“Oh boy would I!” He said before plopping down on the couch with a bored expression, sipping what would most likely be a Beer. I snickered quietly before climbing back up on the couch.

“Hey jimmy, could I have a beer?” I asked sweetly.
He looked at me with an ‘are you serious’ look while I turned my sweet look onto a full on glare. He reluctantly passed me his while I took several sips before he snatched it from me.

“Don’t be all bitchy about it.” I said fake glaring. The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it, unknowing on who was supposed to drop by.
I opened the door to reveal a pizza boy, looking cocky as ever when he saw me. He raised an eyebrow while I smirked at his behavior. Little fucker probably thought he was gonna score.

“Here’s your pizza.” He said smoothly handing me the pizza box.

“I didn’t know there was pizza coming fuckers!!” I yelled back into the house.

“Oh that’s mine.” Brian said walking up and handing me the money.

“Your gonna share Haner.” I warned before facing the pizza boy again. I flashed my enhanced hazel eyes at him, as I handed him the money.

“I’ll be seeing you tonight.” He told me with a cocky grin on his face. I had the right mind to reach out to smack him to next Tuesday for telling me to see him. But I had a better plan.

“Yeah sure. That sounds nice.” I said leaning against the door, my transformers shirt raised slightly above my bellybutton, showing off my tattoos and my piercing. My sweats hanging low on my hips. My piercing eyes standing out with great contrast to my dark hair. He ogled my body as I very secretly told Zacky to come over here.

“When should I pick you up?” He said mentioning to his car parked at the curb.

“Ask my boyfriend.” I said smirking as Zacky came up putting his arm around my waist in all of his sleeveless tattooed glory. Zacky made him look like a little kid, and I warmed inside at the shocked and pissed expression on his face. I hung off of Zacky purposefully like a slut as he pocketed the change and looked at Zacky like a scared puppy. I turned to kiss Zacky’s snakebites and looked back at the kid.

“Fuck…never mind.” He said glaring at Zacky like he was tough. Zack made a fake-out move at the kid with a hard look, while he scrambled off the steps to his car. We burst into hysterics as we closed the door. Brian came up to me expecting me to give him the stuffed crust pizza.

“Brian Haner, do you expect me to give you this cheesy goodness so your fatness can eat it for yourself?” I said in a disbelieving tone.

“I am not fat you bitch cause you know you want my hot body, and yes I do I paid for that shit.” He said almost whining.
I glanced from him to the pizza box quickly before dashing up the stairs with my pizza laughing and screaming maniacally.

“Oh fuck no.” I heard him mumble, and of course Zack wanted some so he chased me too. Zacky dashing after Syn and I made Matt and Jimmy come too. Johnny Christ alone on the couch did not want to be alone so chased anyway. I had 5 hungry guys chasing my ass. I darted into Matt’s room and locked the door. I sat on the bed pulling out a slice and biting into it laughing.

The doorknob jiggled violently followed by shouts of protests and whines. Suddenly it all stopped, and Brian, Matt, Johnny, Jimmy and Zacky appeared in the room and my laughter stopped abruptly. I was in mid bite of the pizza when they all grabbed at the pizza since I was in the way of their precious food.
They all ended up eating the pie, leaving me with one slice. I glared at all of them as they looked back with amused and satisfied faces.

“I hate you all.” I said as I began to finish my last slice. Before I could even bite it, Zacky snatched it, and began to munch on it.

“Nom Nom Nom!!” He exaggerated as he finished it. I looked at him with sad eyes.

“But I wanted that.”

He just looked.

“Zee.” I said like I was about to cry. I put my hands in my head and pretended to cry while he swept me up. The “tears” on my cheek only helped the situation. He kissed the tear trails, tickling my face with his snakebites.

“PDA Motherfuckers!” Matt yelled and I looked at him and stuck out my tongue. I let myself down from zacky’s grasp and glared at them.

“Fatasses.” I grumbled.

“You know you want my sexy body.” Jimmy said, pointing to himself suggestively.

“You know I do. But we can’t tell Zacky.” I half whispered while looking directly at Zacky. He narrowed his eyes at me and Jimmy nodded furiously.
He pulled me into a tight squeeze and stared down at me.

“You know, girls like you have to be punished.” He said with a dirty grin.

“Whatever.” I said smiling and turning on me heel out of his grip, but not before a sharp sting landed on my ass. I whipped around and glared. The guys roared in laughter as I ran to Matt. I sat on his lap and pouted.

“Matty he hit me.” I whined.

“So hit him back.” He said pushing me more towards zacky.

“I can’t hit him.” I pouted.

“Why the fuck not?!” Johnny said. “I get hit all the time!!”

“Cause I love him. You’re obviously not gay to love Zacky like I do so it would be more fitting to hit him Matthew.”

“Fuck this.” Brian said getting up. I climbed onto his back, forcing him to carry me down the stairs.

“You know Brian. One day Im going to fight you. And im going to win.” I said challengingly.

“Okay sure. The day when fucking hell freezes over.” He retorted.

“Oh so you think you can beat me huh Haner?” I challenged again.

“I know I can.” He replied cockily
When we got to the bottom of the stairs I squeezed my legs tightly around his middle, and then brought him down to the floor. We ended up wrestling and rolling into shit, with me laughing my ass off.

“What the fuck?” I looked up to see Zacky staring at us bewilderedly.
Brian was crouched over with me straddling my waist as he was repeatedly tapping my face lightly.

“Gates, why are you trying to kill my girlfriend?” He asked like were acting retarded. Well it’s not a surprise to me.

“Cause she took me down.” He replied. I bit his finger and pushed him off my lap. I stood up and dusted off my shirt.

“Don’t you forget that shit.” I said pointing before walking away smoothly.
I walked into the kitchen to grab my phone on the table. I sent Zacky a dirty text for fun, before texting Megan.

“Hey Jim!!”

“Yes my sexy friend.” He replied walking up to me.

“Your lady friend is comin over.” I said with a wink and a suggestive smirk.

“You know just how to turn me on don’t you.” He said with a sly grin.

“Who’s turning who on?” Zacky asked waltzing in.

“Your turning me on babe.” I said winking and grinning.

“Did you eat an extra bowl of ‘hoe’ this morning?” Brian said during his entrance.

“I don’t think anyone wanted to nor bothered to say ‘Brian come into the kitchen and talk to us’.” I said while in the middle of a text.

“Dude I think you should stop before it just gets embarrassing.” Zacky warned Brian with a laugh and a mock warning.

“We all know she will win.” Matt said logically. The man is smart; he is my second favorite today.
“Matty you get a thumbs up for being right!” I said beaming.

“What do I get?” Zacky asked pouting

“Love.” I said hopefully.

“But what if I wanted something else?

“Cant have it.” I said shaking my head.

The door bell rang once, before Jimmy ran to the door to answer it. I ran to the door as well and be began fighting over the door handle. I grabbed it quickly and swung it open, revealing a very happy Megan with a grin on her face and her brown eyes sparkling. You would have thought she was innocent if you didn’t know her.

“Hey Me-“I began before Jimmy ever so smoothly cut me off by hugging her and greeting.

“Aww poo Jimmy you beat me to it.” I whined.

“No! She’s mine!” he said as e held her like a selfish kid would hold a toy.

“You can think that.” I said as he finally let her go.

“Hi buddie hi!” she said hugging me tightly.

“You smell nice. No homo or anything.” She looked at me confused for a second but laughed nonetheless as I had a pretty funny expression on my face.
A funny scent hit my nose causing my smile to fade, but I couldn’t distinguish what it was.

"Guys do you smell that?

"Yeah it smells weird." Megan said sniffing the air.

"The fuck?..."
I turned around to see short-shit walking down the stairs like he was fucked up.

“Johnny! Johnny Christ!” I said as he looked at me with a dumb look.

“Dude, are you high?!” Megan said loudly, mostly in surprise.

“Holy shit!! There are like fucking purple people!” He said yelling and pointing in a bunch of directions.

“That’s my shirt you dipshit!” I said referring to my purple shirt.I hated when people got high. Had a few terrible experiences with it myself.

“Yo Gates, why the fuck are you wearing a skirt.” He said pointing at Brian.

“Oh my god!!!!” Zack said stumbling down the stairs with a dopey grin and dilated pupils.

My jaw dropped.

“Christ! What is in this shit! Its fuckin…nice!” He said pausing to think of the right word in his fucked up state.
My head slightly tilted to the side as I took in Zacky’s appearance. I was fucking pissed. My skin felt like it was on fire but yet I was so cold deep down inside. I could feel the slight pressure of tears of anger and sadness begin to build. I clenched my fists at my sides as my fiery red eyes burned into his, flashing repeatedly. I clenched my teeth spitting my words past them.

“He’s fucked up too!?” I yelled.

“I told those bastards not to.” Matt said with an annoyed expression

“Whoa shit! She’s fuckin on fire!” Zacky yelled pointing at me with wide eyes and a stupid chuckle. I mentally stabilized to restrain myself from beating the shit out of them, instead whirling around and grabbing Megan’s hand, leading us out of the door. I slammed it forcefully, almost throwing it off its hinges.
♠ ♠ ♠
Looks like this story is going to come to an end soon. Its finished so i should be posting more frequently for those who like it.
And you smart smarties! You guessed right, or maybe it was just expected.
And yes Zacky is high.
Comments? Id like at least five.

R. Vengeance ( who spraypaints doors)