Immortal Enemies

So you care for her?

Image

Chapter Four

(Jade’s Pov)

I can’t believe that Bee would actually pour Snapple on Zack Baker! Well actually I could… but that was funny as hell. Their faces basically screamed “Does she know who we are?” but they must obviously don’t know who the fuck Bee is. I couldn’t help but laugh when Jimmy said “So guys, robots and dinosaurs huh?” Hell, I can’t help but laugh at almost anything that Jimmy says. As you can see I sort of like him, but im way to shy he could never notice me, but still, I love his blue eyes. The most vibrant shade of blue I’ve ever seen. The way they sparkle when he is happy, and the ability he has to make everyone laugh. I envy Bee, sometimes knowing that they would get along great and make each other laugh, but I could never make him smile even if I got the chance

(Bee’s pov)

I woke up in a cold sweat on top of my bed in the clothes I wore the previous day to cheer practice. I breathed deeply and got out of bed to make my way over to the bathroom to once again, start the daily routine. My dream, if it was a dream, felt so real. I could still remember the feeling of that smoke wrapped around my waist. I could almost feel the cold touch of that palm on my shoulder.

“God, I sound crazy.” I mumbled to myself while rubbing my eye. I reached the bathroom, undressed, and stepped into the shower, hoping to wash away that those tingling lingering on my skin. It woke me up more, but I could still feel it. I got a towel and wrapped it around my waist and exited the bathroom. When I went back into my room I saw my sister, rummaging through my drawers. “What the fuck!!!” I thought loudly to myself.

“Ashley, what the hell are you doing?” I asked, irritated.

“Oh nothing, I just wanted to borrow some shorts. I didn’t want to forget mine like you forgot your car keys.” She said with a smirk.

Oh how badlt i wanted to smack that disgusting smirk off of her face

She grabbed the shorts and walked out triumphantly. Shes dumb to think that this was over. Today I decided to wear zebra print to contrast my mood and to piss off Ashley more. She hates zebra print. I smiled and I walked to the bathroom and applied my eyeliner. God, I love that stuff. I started to believe that I was having a good morning so far. So I actually didn’t bother to give my usual sarcastic attitude. I walked down the stairs in my new zebra print clad outfit

“Ashley sneered at me when she saw me, and then turned back to stuffing her cheeks with pancakes and syrup, and that completely broke my notion of being nice. My face immediately dropped and I said with a sneering tone.

“Go ahead Ashley, stuff your fat ass. No wonder why you can’t borrow my clothes.”
I mean Ashley wasn’t fat and she wasn’t much heavier than I, but her being a self conscious bitch, she always thought she was fat. I thought I should help her out, you know?
She glared at me then threw the plate at me, but I moved over to the side and watched it crack against the wall. I looked at it before I looked at her and said with a devilish grin,

“Ohh, no need to get hostile sister!”

She got up and yelled,
“Well there is cuz your fucking emo bitch ass, always giving me shit. I don’t deserve this. And you don’t deserve half the shit you get handed to you.”

“Well unlike kissing our parents asses like you, I work for my shit. Example, my car. I worked for that. And you shouldn’t bitch to the person who will use their car to drop your ass to school!” I yelled in her face.

She backed off and mumbled some incoherent words under her breath. Figures, she would never say them to my face. I mean don’t get me wrong, I love my sister, but ever since she started going preppy and bitchy and I got more into rock music, she started to develop a bitch attitude which I countered with my own. I guess you could say it was her fault, because it was. I glanced at the clock, it read "7:50."

“Shit...” I muttered. “Ash, let’s go!” I yelled. She immediately came out of the kitchen obediently, like a lap puppy, without a word. She followed me to the car and made sure to get into the passenger seat before I got in. I chuckled and ignited my engine. If roared loudly, and I sped down the street. I halted the car in front of school and hopped out. I ran into the building leaving Ashley behind trying to find my friends. But instead I saw the one person who now scared the living shit out of me.

Zacky must have seen me and came towards me. I froze. I wanted to run screaming, but my feet wouldn’t allow it. Damn them. He reached me and stared into my fear stricken eyes, searching them. His were a light green, filled with sorrow, sympathy, and something else I could not make out. He started to say something, but my legs must have received a slap from my brain, and they took off. I ran down the hallway without looking back. Through the corners of my eyes I saw people turning to look at me, but all I was concerned about was avoiding zacky, if that was even the real him. I saw Victoria talking to some tall guy in the hallway. I could tell she was into him cuz she was giggling and smiling like a loser. I chuckled lightly and I walked towards her and she saw me. The look on her face said, “Can't you see im talking to a hot guy!!!” but the look on my face said “this is so important, I need to talk to you now!” She understood and I heard her say,

“Hey, can I talk to you later I gotta go take care of sum stuff.”

The tall guy nodded and as he turned around to walk away, I saw that it was Brian. He smiled at me but he closed his mouth quickly and walked away. I could have sworn I saw sharp teeth. But when I turned around again he was gone. I did a double take thinking “Wtf?” But I had more important issues at the time.

“Bee where were you yesterday! We came to pick you up but you weren’t there and nobody saw you and-” She began to ramble before I cut her off.

“Look im gonna tell you what happened, but you can’t say im crazy, cuz im not too sure myself.” I said frantically. But before I could start I felt colder for a second and I looked over and I noticed Zacky had walked by me. “I knew something was wrong since the day he bumped my shoulder.” She looked at me wide eyed with an angry expression.

“Did that fucker do anything cuz I swear shove that Snapple right up his ass!” She said menacingly. I would have laughed, but now I was just a shell of my previous persona.

“No…”I trailed off before I began. “ I was walking home from practice, because Ashley fricken took my keys. So while I was walking home, I felt a cold sensation surround me, kind of like whenever I am near zacky. But then I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and I turned around. The thing grabbed my throat and lifted me up high. And when I looked down ….it opened its eyes...” I trailed off, my voice being strangled by the feeling of oncoming tears. the tears flew past my eyelids despite the fact i was struggling to hold them back.Vicky reached out and hugged me. Soon I felt another pair of arms hug me, it was Sasha who saw me crying. “So,” I continued slowly while crying. “W-when I looked down…. I saw that it …was,Z-acky.” Their eyes widened and they hugged me tighter again. But I pulled away so I could finish. “H-he dropped me, and I asked him what he was. But he just walked away. So I got kind of angry and I yelled at him to come back. A-and when I blinked, he was right there. He leaned down to my neck, below my ear.” I paused and sucked in a breath. “And he whispered that he could be my worst, Nightmare!” I basically whispered out through my sobs as I slid down the wall to the floor with my face in my hands.

(Zacky’s Pov)

“Nightmare!!!” I heard someone whisper through tears. I couls hear things more sensitively so it almost sounded like a scream, and I turned around to see it was Bee. I instantly felt a pang in my chest. Was I actually feeling bad for her? No. I said to myself, but to the rest of the guys, apparently my eyes told a different story, and even I could tell I just lied to myself.

“Dude,” Johnny started, “what did you do to her.”
I just sighed and leaned against the locker. I brought back the memory and they all saw it happen.

“Dude, Zack why?” Jimmy asked

“To tell the truth, I really don’t know. But I know it wasn’t me who did it. Well it was, but I can’t
explain. I mean I was pissed at what she did, but I guess I carried it too far. I never meant to hurt her this bad.” I said with a sympathetic tone.

“So you care for her?” Matt asked.

“What, no!”

“Don’t deny it Zacky, we all know you care, it makes no sense hiding it.” Johnny said insightfully.

“Shut up short shit.” I said while smiling. And the guys cracked up while Johnny just said “what?” while shrugging.

The guys started talking about some shit going on after school, but I couldn’t keep my thoughts from wandering out to her. I couldn’t lie, she was hot, but as shallow as this sounds, I could never really love somone like her. Seems like someone heard my calls after all because someone interrupted my thoughts by whispering “She’s not what you think.” I looked around to see Brian looking at me knowingly.

“Shit...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo, Brian knows...
Thank you Popcandy777 for being the first to comment and 5th to subscribe!
But i need more than one. Comments pls.
I try to update as much as possible cuz i really wanna get it going.

R.Vengance