Sweet Children

Billie Joe has been life long friends with Emilie Dawson. Their mother's have been best friends since kindergarden and the two of them grew up taking care of each other.

While Billie Joe wants to re-live his childhood, Emilie, however, is growing up and is becoming more independant.

This story, to put it simply, is about growing up and discovering what it's like to be a teenager.

-------

I woke up in a panic. I was sure that I heard a sound coming from my window. I yawned and tiredly glanced at my alarm clock which was on this old nightstand of mine that was actually my great grandma's before she passed away. I guess since I'm the youngest, I'm the first to get all the hand-me-downs. I didn't really mind though. The clock's brightly lit numbers hurt my eyes at first and made them go all blurry. I quickly rubbed my eyes with the sleeve of my shirt and glanced at it again. It read 2:47 AM. I let out a long sigh. I'm never going to fall back asleep...

Tap! Tap! Tap!

I jumped. What in the hell is that noise?

I slowly pulled back my bed sheets and got up out of bed. I then clumsily walked over to my window to see what the fuck was keeping me from getting back to my much needed sleep. I peaked out of the blinds of my window and knew what it was instantly. Well..I guess I should say who it was instantly..


(Oh, and by the way. The titles of these chapters are going to seem very weird and random, but what I'm doing with the titles is I'm making every chapter title either a game, tv show, movie, just basically anything to do with being a kid, hence the story title "Sweet Children". So if you see that there's a title with a random kid's movie or something...don't worry..there is a point to it.. xD)
  1. Ghost in the Graveyard
    "Nothing's ever built to last, is it?"
  2. Swing Kids
    "What do girls know anyway?"
  3. Tag, You're It!
    "Should I stay...or should I go?"
  4. The Cat In The Hat
    "MUD FIGHT!"
  5. Peter Pan
    "Girls are weird...."
  6. Sixteen.
    "It's really weird turning sixteen..."