Status: Off hiatus! Active, slowly but surely!

Sinister Smile With a Hole in My Heart

"I admit I should've made some changes."

”Are you proposing to me?!”
Michelle exclaimed. You were so wrong! she scolded herself. Here she was thinking he wasn’t as into her as she was to him, and he pulled out an engagement ring.
“Whoa-I,” Alex stuttered trying to regain his composure and redirect this conversation in the right direction.
“Yes! I will marry you!” Michelle’s happy, exploding face, instantly made him regret the trysts he’d been having with her. Even if she had the body and sex drive of a 25-year-old woman, she truly did have the maturity of a 16-year-old girl.
“Chell,” Alex tried again softer. “It’s not for you.” He said closing his eyes and the ring box.
A multitude of emotions crossed over Michelle’s face. Hurt, Angry, confused and back again. When Alex opened his eyes, he could see she was visibly crushed and had to look away from her.
“Then, WHY THE HELL, would you show me the ring and make me feel like the asshole you were proposing to?!”
“There’s…there is someone else, I think we have to stop…seeing each other.”
Michelle’s hurt began to ignite and flame.
“SEEING EACH OTHER?! HA! That’s funny because the only times I recall seeing you was in bed…WAIT! You’ve been SEEING someone, and fucking me!” she roared punching him in the shoulder. Hard.
Alex flinched. “No, not exactly seeing her,” he truthfully admitted.
“So who the Fuck are you PROPOSING TO Alex,” she questioned again flaunting her vulgarity.
Alex remained silent.
“I think I have a right to know,” she said more civilly in a normal tone, crossing her arms.
Alex did not break his silence, and Michelle once again started on her anger rant.
“You know what, Jack was right. You are SO messed up! SCREW YOU! Have a nice FUCKING life, JERKOFF!”
Alex shook his head at the immaturity that Michelle was showing in slipping in a curse word anywhere she could.
“Goodbye Michelle,” Alex said looking straight out the windshield waiting for the girl to exit his car.
Michelle scoffed and quickly collected herself out of the car. Alex had completely obliterated her.
Alex Gaskarth sped off, Once again he’d broken a barakat’s heart.
I Will Fix Things he promised himself. I wil not destroy anymore lives. Mine included.

+++

“Monday then,” Jill said unable to contain a smile walking Alex/Will to the door. After she’d told him about Drew, a weight seemed to be lifted off of her shoulders. And the fact that he still wanted to get to know her made a warm feeling in her stomach.
Maybe everything will be ok. she thought to herself.
“Five.” Alex/Will confirmed opening the front door in front of him. Slipping his hand off of the door knob, he daringly placed it on the side of Jill’s face and placed his lips on the other side.Simply and sweetly he left his lips there for a moment before backing away.
“See you Monday,” he promised walking outside and door the porch.
“Bye,” Jill closed the door and as soon as she did the baby’s cries were audible through the baby monitor.
Perfect timing., checking the clock and realized it was Drew’s usual dinner time. Rushing into the kitchen to grab his formula, she called up the stairs, “Mom will be right up!”

“I can’t believe that guy!” Jack fumed as he stared out of his bedroom window watching Alex/Will’s car pull out of his driveway.
“He seemed nice to me,” Kate argued filing her nails on Jack’s bed, where she’d been waiting the whole time Alex/Will had been over, waiting to for him to calm down she they could continue their previous conversation.
“Yeah, Nice,” Jack scoffed. “He only wants one thing!
“A girlfriend with a baby?” Kate asked condescendingly.
“SEX!” Jack said in a ‘duh’ voice.
“Honestly, he didn’t seem like that from what I overheard. Now, ‘oh’? Really?” she asked directly not leaving a pause between the two topics.
“Was that not the response you were looking for?” Jack asked embarrassed and playing dumbass.
“I poured my heart out. And I know you feel more then ‘oh’. You have too. Just tell me, what are you feeling?” she asked. Although her words were strong, they had a vulnerability to them, and Jack could tell she had tears threatening to fall at any second from her big green orbs.
“I’m feeling that I missed you,” he said wrapping his arms around her. “And that I’ve always loved you.”
“And you still do,” Kate asked insecure.
“I still do,” he confirmed.
“Does this mean we’re back...back to...us?” she asked once again child-like.
Without answering, Jack picked Kate up over his shoulder causing her to giggle uncontrollably and threw her down on his bed.
+++

“Michelle?” the surprised boy rubbed his eyes with the butts of his hands. “What are you doing here? Is everything ok?” he asked widening the door opening for her to enter his apartment.
“Sleeping before midnight, on a Saturday? Lame. Even for you Dawson.” Michelle teased noticeably slurring her words.
“Are you drunk?” he asked fully opening his eyes, he noticed visible tear tracks down her face in various directions, “Are you ok?” he asked softer yet more panicked.
“I don’t know,” she replied simply.
“…for which question?” Rian inquired.
“Both…well the second one. I think if you have to question if you’re drunk, then you’re probably pretty wast-,” before she finished her sentence she made a run for the bathroom. However temporarily in her drunken stupor had forgotten where the bathroom was located and instead went for the kitchen sink.
At the sound of her vomiting in the newly cleaned sink, Rian wrinkled his facae in disgust, and Zack walked out of his bedroom. Taking in the scene, he laughed.
“Well at least she didn’t miss this time.”

+++

After feeding Drew, Jill couldn’t seem to get him to go back to sleep. Everytime she set him in the crib, he’d wail until she picked him up, and he’d look at her with his wide, bright eyes. Wide Awake.
Next, Jill tried the rocking chair, which knocked Drew out ninety-nine percent of the time. No luck this evening though, of course.
She attempted a lullaby next, but Jill was pretty sure that she did more damage then good with that. Nearly bursting both of their eardrums with her terrible singing voice, it was no secret that Jill happened to be quite tone-deaf. Any other remedy she could remember hearing about she tried in vain for the next hour.
Finally, exhausted herself, Jill gave up and carried the small infant, with her into her bedroom.
Turning on her lightswitch and closing the door quietly she could sense someone else in the room with them.
Most people would be scared but Jill didn’t have to turn around to know who it was. A familiar stranger. The only other boy to ever climb into her window. Besides Joey.
“What do you want Gaskarth?” she asked defeated.
Her anger earlier hadn’t been a façade, but she was too emotionally and physically tired to put up a fight. Turning around she was surprised to see Alex on the ground, kneeling on his right knee. In his hand he geld a an open little, black, velvet box. Inside the box sat a beautiful engagement ring Jill only briefly peaked at.
“Marry me?”