Status: Off hiatus! Active, slowly but surely!

Sinister Smile With a Hole in My Heart

Alex is a boy.
Jill is a girl.
Neither of them ever thought their lives would be where they are.

Nineteen-year-old Jill Barakat can litterally point out the one night that virtually everything she'd ever known changed.

Alex Gaskarth is twenty-one on the verge of all his dreams coming true. He has a pretty much easy carefree life. No job, trust fund, endless supply of alcohol, girls at his constant disposle. No responsibilities...Jill had let him off the hook. So why isn't he happy?

Jack Barakat is happy. He has his bestfriend's and his music. Things are finally getting back to normal, The only thing lacking is the girl he can't shake.

KATE
MICHELLE
ALEX/WILL

Just remember: Secrets never stay secrets.
  1. "I will not doubt you with the passing of time."
    That was the moment that Jill realized she could fall in love with Alex Gaskarth.
  2. "We move along."
    Jack'd told her to wake up but jill hadn't been able to sleep in days.
  3. "The forecast: a car crash."
    "Trying to sneak off?" The voice gave her goosebumps but she had memorized the tone long before.
  4. "I remember head down after you'd found out."
    "Alex." Faltering a bit at the irony, she placed her hand in his. "Jill."
  5. "Holding on to some pieces that you left behind."
    "Uh. no. I'm not that memorable." she promised finishing off her coffee. "Somehow I doubt that."
  6. "I drew a line, I drew a line for you."
    It was Joey. And it was almost as if he was giving her a message from the grave.
  7. "If it's just me, adjust me baby."
    "Call Jack. There. Hope you enjoyed your tip."
  8. "It's Not as if I Don't Like You"
    He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Jill had told her family the baby's father was her dead, gay bestfriend.
  9. "If we ever make a Mess, I'd do anything for you."
    “What are you doing here?” Jack questioned getting straight to the interrogation with out even the pleasantries.
  10. "I admit I should've made some changes."
    “So who the *** are you PROPOSING TO Alex,” she questioned again flaunting her vulgarity.
  11. "The City Lights Shine for her. Above them I cry for her."
    “Oh! So that’s why you’re here. Typical selfish Alex Gaskarth. Need to clear your conscience. Well you can shove it."
  12. "I Didn't Want you; But I Did. It's Never Over; But it is."
    Zack tilted his head in confusion looking under the comforter that the girl was under.
  13. "Ransom Notes Keep Falling Out Your Mouth"
    Alex subconsciously balled his hand into a fist, and undid it. He was definitely jealous. Even if he hadn’t admitted it to himself yet.
  14. "I Ain't Lost Just Wandering"
    Rian could not wrap his head around it. How had his oldest friend so monumentally messed up?
  15. “I Know What I Don’t; I’m Blind in Every Other Eye.”
    Jack’s whole face was a smile. “This is going to be great!”
  16. “Faith. New Roads to Take; Together. Days. Laying Awake; Remember.”
    “Jill, trust me I saw the way he looked at you at the mall last week before he left. He was staring.”
  17. "Understand We'll Go Hand in Hand; But We'll Walk Alone in Fear."
    "You need to talk to her, when Jack gets home. The two of you can sit her down."
  18. "Excuse Me, too Busy Just Writing Your Tragedy."
    Eh, what the hell she’s going back to the West coast in a week anyway.
  19. I'm Miles from Where you are...
    “Can we go inside and talk?” Kate’s stomach was doing flips, in a bad way and she could feel her heartbeat accelerate
  20. I'm Layed Down on the Cold Ground
    Mom, I’m sorry,” he cried finally completely letting loose, “I’m so sorry.”
  21. There's a lot That I Don't Know, There's a lot That I'm Still Learning.