Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

Whatever You Like

“Trinity?” I whispered softly.

“Matt!” she giggled, pushing me lightly to the couch, “Didn’t expect you here…” her tone was now fearful.

“The guys wanted me to leave the hotel with ‘em. They dragged me here,” I laughed, trying my damnedest to control myself. “Didn’t know you worked here.”

She straddled me, running her nails down my bicep, “Mhm.”

My breathing became strained. There was no way I would be able to control my lower half. Ever had to hold back the inevitable boner? And I’m not talking about hiding it when you’re on the couch with someone in the room, though that would be awkward. No, I mean when the one causing it is on top of you in next to nothing and you shouldn’t be doing this…

Music pumped in the other room where I was sure my bandmates were watching more strippers… but now here I am with my favorite one on my lap…and I’m not doing anything.

This is not normal M. Shadows behavior! I should be ashamed…

Though there has never been a time when I haven’t gotten what I wanted…

“How long have you worked here?” I inquired, attempting to side-track myself.

“Matt…” she whispered in my ear, sending chills and a harsh tightening of my pants, “come on, you paid for some fun, didn’t you?”

“Actually the guys did to surprise me…” I defended myself. I was not to be accused of this.

“Well then would you want to waste their money?” she asked quizzically.

“It’s not like we don’t have money to toy around with.”

“Right,” she pulled back a bit to look me in the eyes, “but when was the last time you ‘toyed around’?” she twisted my words. I opened my mouth to speak which was when she decided to thrust her hips into mine, causing not words to come out but a loud moan. “Exactly my point…”

“But…-”

Her lips met mine in a heated fashion. I could feel the tension between us as I’m sure could she.

The coldness of my lip ring was quickly heated up from her soft lips. My hands found their way to those lush thighs which I gripped tightly. By now I knew she could feel my hardness and I’d decided not to contain it anymore. Re-adjusting herself, she positioned herself on top of my dick, grinding into me. My head went back as I moaned once again. Her breathing turned me on even more.

“M-matt…” she mumbled while my twitching fingers made their way up her thigh. Lifting the fabric slowly, I closed my eyes. Last night I’d wanted to do this…

“Trin…” I groaned while her lips attacked my neck. My mind was racing; I want to find her spot in her core; the one that would leave her feeling good and hopefully erase the sadness in her eyes…at least for a while.

My finger entered her, her movements ceasing. She let out a shaky breath and I went deeper. She was so wet and it sent horniness through me to know that I did this to her… I pumped my finger into her while she gasped.

“Matt!” she moaned which sent my arousal throbbing. I needed to be in her. I needed a release.

Smirking I spoke; “I quite like that…”

She sent me a confused expression at which I plunged another finger inside. The look disappeared to pure satisfaction. Her nails dug into my neck while she attempted to stifle her moans. She began biting my neck now all the while moaning; the vibration on my neck made me shudder. Judging by her breathing, she was close to a climax. I quickened my pace, eager to hear her reaction…

“Fuck…” she moaned quietly, “God, yes!” her voice called out loudly as I felt her cumming. Assisting her riding out the climax, I grunted then pulled my fingers out of her.

Without hesitation, she bent down, pulling harshly on the buttons of my pants. My eyes must have bulged because she grinned up at me. She pulled out my length, seeming very satisfied.

“Trin…are you gonna-” my sentence was unfinished but punctuated with a moan. She took my cock in her mouth. I gripped the couch tightly, nails digging in roughly.

I had such a load of cum that I wondered how short this would be. This girl had such an affect on me.

Ignoring my seemingly endless amounts of thoughts, I focused on her… Trinity, doing just what I’d wished she would do.

Her tongue traced the length of me, pushing roughly against the vein on the bottom. I’d never known that place to feel so good. She brought my tip to the tip of her tongue, playing lightly with the hole. My head shot back once again, pushing myself further into her mouth. I groaned at that, seeming to taunt her as she got more into it. Her soft hand cupped my cock, working me now with her hands, mouth, and tongue.

It took all I had to stay quiet. If I released the screams that remained buried in the depths of my throat, it would surely overpower the music outside the door.

“Fuck, Trinity…” I called.

She moaned; the vibration on my dick shooting pleasure through me.

Now I felt it, the need to release was so strong; I was incredibly hard and it felt so good to have someone else help me with it. All in all, it was such a turn on not to feel my hand this time.

My body was shaking lightly. It had been such a long time since someone else made me cum. It was usually discreetly in the shower, biting my lip to stay quiet because the guys were in the next room…

I could feel how close I was when she stopped the movements of her hand. Now it was just her mouth…and oh, it felt so great…

I sensed she knew I was close; she pulled her body up slightly, dipping her head down low to catch me off-guard with a deep throat. My fingers had now created holes in the couch; I was clutching onto this orgasm so tightly… I didn’t want this high to end…

Her teeth lightly traced down my length, stopping at my corona. I came to realize that I couldn’t hold on much longer…

Another deep throat send me shuddering as she did a few more. I felt pre-cum ooze out as I hit the back of her throat. She moaned again, the vibrating sending me over the edge and I spilled my seed into her mouth; a load like none other. I’d never had this much.

She swallowed it all down then climbed back on top of me. My breathing was jagged, uneven. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t catch my breath. Sweat clung to my pores.

“Matt…you taste really…” she moaned into my ear, “really good…”

I surprised myself; after just a few of her moans, I was back up. Her face showed horniness that I wanted to see more of. I wanted her. NOW.

“Trinity…” I began.

A knock. At the door she’d closed.

“Fuck…” she muttered.

“What is it?”

“Don’t worry about it…” she said, shaking her head. “Just a…uh…time thing. We’ve been in here for a half hour…”

Had it really been that long already?

It didn’t matter; all I knew was that I needed to feel her.

“You sure?”

“Of course…” she ground her still-covered womanhood into me. “Now, come on…”

I moved the material which covered her, needing to feel inside her. This was more intense than I’d known it would be…the moan that left her mouth when I entered her sent my heart racing.

There’s that knock again…

We kissed; the first passionate one we shared. It was special that she was letting me inside her.

“Trinity!!!” a voice called. It wasn’t my voice…what the fuck?

She halted her thrusts as did I, my cock instantly throbbing. I need to continue.

“What Adalyn?” she snapped back, obviously annoyed that someone would intrude; even if they were outside the door.

While she waited for her reply, Trinity bucked her hips into mine. I continued my motions and our lips laced together again.

“He’s coming!” was this girl’s reply.

“Oh, I’ll make him cum again…” Trinity mumbled into my lips. Then it seemed like she heard what Adalyn said and her eyes widened. “Matt…” I didn’t want to stop. There was no need…”Matt!” I slowed my motions, hitting her spot which made her eyes close in ecstasy. “Matt!!” I stopped, dropping my grip on her waist too late.

The door slammed open. I practically jumped out of my skin. Trinity fell to the floor, scrambling up again to re-adjust her outfit. I hurriedly put my still-hardened dick back in my boxers then zipped up my pants. Eyeing Trinity, I saw she looked disheveled; her hair was a mess thanks to me, her lips were swollen thanks to me, her face was red, and there were red hand prints on her waist now. Again, thanks to me.

I was curious as to who broke the door but my curiosity didn’t matter for long; the big burly man stepped in front of Trinity.

“What were you doing?”

“W-what? My job.”

“Bull!” he grabbed Trinity by the hair. I stood angrily. You don’t do that to a woman! Adalyn stood in the corner sheepishly; tears falling from her eyes. Trinity stayed strong, her eyes now angry and she seemed to be hiding in herself. The man I recognized. He was the bartender guy. “You really think I’m gonna buy that!?” he screamed in her face. Nothing. No response. She didn’t blink. Didn’t seem alive…

He pulled her even closer, ramming his hand down her outfit, his finger feeling the wetness which I had helped her achieve. I imagine he’d felt her opening, knowing what we’d done. I wanted to move, to yell at the guy; punch him for touching her in such a way. But I couldn’t. I felt frozen in place…

“This is not your job! You’re not a prostitute!” he hit her, smacked her right across the face.

I’d had it. So I decked the man, square in the jaw. He didn’t budge, didn’t release his grip on Trinity. Only glared at me.

“And you! Get the fuck out of this club! I don’t need your kind here!” he gave me a left hook. I felt a bruise drawing to the surface. Blood gushed as well. He’d cut me with his ring… bastard.

By now all the guys were in the room, staring frightened in the doorway.

“Matt, what happened?” Johnny inquired.

“Out! Get out now!” the man yelled.

Gazing over, I saw the look on Trinity’s face. Blank. An expression of nothingness. No pain, not guilt, no love…

“Let her go.” I sneered. The man narrowed his eyes at me but threw Trinity to the ground. Adalyn knelt beside her as she painfully sat up.

“What are you going to do about it? I know what you did to my girl.”

“Your girl? Do you have a claim on her?”

“As a matter of fact, I do.” He motioned to Trin. “Show him.”

Trinity straightened turning and raising her hair to show cuts on the back of her neck; three X’s. Now scars; long healed.

“Fuck…” I heard the guys mumble.

“So get out.” The man mumbled again.

“Trinity…” I whispered, kneeling over by her and not caring what the man did. For the first time, I saw fear. I’d never seen such a panging strong surge of fear in someone until I saw her. No tears rest in her eyes though, just a look of utter petrifaction… “I’ll be outside waiting. I don’t care how long it takes…”

She shook her head as if to shake off a feeling of dread. “Matt, no.”

I was hurt to say the least. Why didn’t she want to see me?

“Leave!” the man’s voice boomed.

I stroked her cheek, standing up swiftly and walking towards the door. The last time I looked back, I saw her boss hovering above her; pulling her up by a fistful of her hair.

“Dude, we gotta get out of here.” Zack shook me.

“What’d you do?” Jimmy questioned.

Staying quiet for a moment, I watched her; she followed me with her eyes as she was scolded. Like a dog…

“More than I may know…” I whispered, answering Jimmy’s question.

“Let me go.” I heard Trinity’s voice boom. She screamed loudly.

“Matt!!!” she cried. “Matt, please!” Adalyn was pushed out of the room. I turned back, charging to the door. Arms grabbed me and I tried to pull away. Here were two guys, larger than me, holding onto my shoulders.

“You’re meant to leave now!” they called.

“Matt!!!” Trinity sobbed.

My eyes didn’t leave the door. Not when her boss pulled her close. Not when he slammed the door, smirking at me. Not when the bodyguards dragged me towards the exit. And certainly not when I heard another shrill scream leave her plump lips.

A scream that would haunt me for quite some time…

“Help me!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama! :O
I loved writing this chapter and I'm sorry it took so long. I've been busy.
Spring break is over :(
I have to go back to school tomorrow.
But enough of that, I want some really great comments on this chapter please :)
They make me wan to update faster!
And I personally thik this was the perfect chapter haha
Sex and drama! ♥
I mean, come on! M. Shadows getting a blowjob and fucking and...ohh, yum ;)

Now i need to take a cold shower because that was just too hot ♥