Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

Punishment

“How’d it feel, huh? Did you have a good time?” Mr. Corgal asked.

If Matt hadn’t just been dragged from me, I’d have stayed quiet but now I was pissed. Here’s something you learn; if Frank talks, you shut the fuck up. I was to find out that I shouldn’t have spoken out. It could be the death of me. “Yes, Frank, I did, thanks.”

“Shut the fuck up, you cunt! Be happy this was the first time you’ve fucked a customer or the punishment would have been much worse.” Punishment? He struck me. Five times in the face. Not one of those wimpy hits either. My cheek was red with smeared blood; bruises forming.

He stared at me, eyes glazing over as I crawled away. That grin; the crooked smirk on his face would haunt me… He grabbed my ankles, pulled me toward him. I struggled, breasts practically palling out of my top from my attempt. The look Frank gave me made me wish I had more clothes on… When he pinned me to the floor, I felt his hard-on pressed against my thigh. I shuddered, tears falling. No. I don’t want this. NO!

“Let me show you what happens when you fuck our customers…”

Matt…please…help me…

Zacky’s POV

Was that Trinity? Absynthe is Trin!? I couldn’t see over Jimmy before; only saw a brunette huddled in the corner while that bartender dude yelled at Matt.

“Matt just got dragged out. Someone needs to get him; stay with him.” Brian claimed.

“I got it.” I volunteered and sprinted outside: I need to know what happened… The air was warm when I stepped outside. Matt was against the building’s wall. His knuckles were bruised; cheek bleeding, and eyes closed. “Hey.” I sat beside him.

“Yo.” He mumbled sleepily.

“That was Trinity, right? Your private dancer?”

“Yeah…”

“She must’ve done a lot to you, man. You look exhausted.”

“Yeahhh…” he smirked. At least he didn’t hurt her…

“Why was that dude so pissed?”

Matt sat up straighter. He paused for a moment before answering me. He looked nervous, “We shouldn’t have done anything. She was supposed to give me a lapdance, nothing more.” He seemed to just have realized this as he told me. “Zack, you gotta go get her! They won’t let me in. Get her, NOW!”

I hadn’t seen Matt so pissed in a while. Frightfully, I stood and nearly fell over on my way inside. “O-ok!” Running in, I freaked. I’d been so stupid! My best friend Trinity was in trouble. I shouldn’t have done that to her… I ignored her need for a talk; deciding we could do it later… but what if there is no later?

“Zack…” I heard Brian call behind me. But I didn’t stop; I couldn’t. Trinity was in trouble. Matt wouldn’t lie.

Darting to the closed door, I pushed my body into it while turning the doorknob. “Hey! Get the fuck off of her!” that boss guy was on top of her; nails dug into the skin on her wrists, cock out while she cried. He turned back to me; still not penetrating her.

“She’s my property and I’ll do what I like with her!”

I kicked his face so hard, he fell over. Trinity pulled up her bottoms, attempting to stand. My eyes left her when the guy stood, pants up again; ready to kick my ass. I gave him a left hook, striking him dead in the eye. He collapsed, groaning in pain. Trinity was still shaking against the wall, not being able to stand. Picking her up, I held her bridal style.

“Zacky…” she cried out.

“Shh, it’s okay now. I got ya…” beginning to walk out, I turned back to the blood man on the floor. “And women aren’t property, you stupid motherfucking cock-sucker.” I screamed, and then exited.

“Thank you so much…” she whispered. Gazing down, I found her thigh was bleeding along with the nail marks on her wrists.

“Fuck, Trin, you’re bleeding!”

“It’s okay.” She half smiled, “where’s Adalyn?”

“Who-”

“Trinity, you’re alright!” someone’s quiet voice spoke. The girl had dark blue eyes and wavy blond hair that went to her mid-back. Her eyeshadow was dark and she wore the bartending uniform.

“There you are…” Trinity smiled as we walked, “Are you okay? He didn’t touch you, did he?”

“N-no. But you should worry about yourself! You’re bleeding…” this Adalyn girl was right; Trin shouldn’t be worrying about others now.

“I need to get you out to Matt.” I informed while the guys rushed over. Brian eyed Adalyn while Johnny and Jimmy eyed Trin’s cuts.

“Fuck, Trinity, you okay, baby?” Jimmy inquired.

“Y-yea. I’m sure I can walk…” she struggled.

“No you don’t!” I called, holding her tightly. “Why are you…-”

“I don’t like being fussed over…” she stated.

“Too bad…for now. Christ, take her out to matt please. Adalyn, is there anything she needs?” I placed Trin in Johnny’s waiting arms. She rest her head against his chest.

“Yeah…” Adalyn muttered, “Follow me.” I did just that.

Matt’s POV

My blurred vision turned to the opening door. Johnny and Jimmy stepped out, Trinity in shortshit’s arms. “Trin,” I sighed then noticed her bleeding. “What the fuck!?”

“Dunno, dude. Zack hasn’t told us yet.” Jimmy sighed.

I stood, walking to Johnny. “I’m sorry.” I told Trinity.

“Don’t be.” She smirked, her breathing heavy.

“Are you alright?” Johnny asked. His words were unheard. Trinity’s body went limp. “Trinity? …Fuck!”

“Jimmy, get Zacky and Brian! We’re leaving!” I screamed frantically. Jim ran inside to come back minutes later. “Zack! What happened!?”

We all nearly sprinted to the rental.

“Brian was a pain in the ass; won’t leave Adalyn alone. I got her stuff though.” He held up a duffel bag.

“No, I mean to Trinity!” I slammed the door as they climbed in the back; Johnny sitting with Trinity on his lap.

“Her boss tried to rape her.” Right when those words left his pierced lips, I gripped the steering wheel, backing out of the parking spot and speeding down the street. My knuckles were white. What a bastard! “His nails cut up her arm pretty badly, close to the veins too.” Zacky was inspecting her motionless body. “And I have no idea how that gash got on her leg.”

“Here,” Brian took off his treasured bandana and tied it around her thigh to stop the bleeding and cover the blood. “Is she gonna be ok?”

“Hope so.” Zacky replied. I swerved, passing a slow-moving jeep. The guys fell slightly, “Careful, Shads.”

I stayed silent, staring at the road while grinding my teeth.

“How about I drive?” Jimmy questioned sheepishly.

“No!” I snapped.

Silence. “Ok…” Jimmy finally muttered.

“Where are we going?” Zacky spoke.

“Haven’t figured it out yet. Suggestions?”

“Well, I dunno if you wanna bring her parents their half-naked daughter who’s all bloody…” Brian laughed.

“Back to our hotel then, huh?” Jimmy shook his head sadly. “What a horrible situation…”

I drove faster after looking in the rear-view to see her motionless. We got there in 5 minutes, tops. Turning off the car, I grabbed the keys and got out. Johnny struggled to get out.

“I got her.” I took Trinity, holding her light body in my arms now. “Come on.” I led everyone up to our room. When we got in, we found that Lacey and Leana were still shopping. “I’m gonna take her in here to clean her up…” I closed the bathroom door, placing her on the edge of the bathtub.

Shit, she looks so good in that outfit…

No, Matt. You have to clean her up…

Yeah, that’s what I’ll do…

I pulled out rubbing alcohol and poured it on a towel, dabbing it on her cuts. Her eyes opened a bit as she winced.

“Mmm,” she moaned, “Matt, what are you doing?”

“Cleaning you up.” I stated. “You scared us.”

“Sorry…”she sat up a bit, leaned in and kissed my neck lightly.

“W-what are you-?”

“Shh…” she continued kissing and I moaned, pulling her closer so her legs were straddling mine. I just couldn’t get enough of this girl… “Thanks for all of this…” she said between kisses.

“Shut up…” I moaned, capturing her lips with my own.

“Mmm, Matt…” she moaned, biting my lip. I chuckled, pressing my boner into her clothed skin. “Matt…” she paused. “Is it possible for me to shower quickly?”

Sighing, I rest my head on her shoulder. “I suppose…”

“I need this dirty feeling gone…today was just…well, not with you. That was amazing. But after…I-”

Picking her up, I pushed her to the wall again. “I get it. It’s okay.”

She smiled, starting the water, stripping right in front of me, and getting in.

Fuck…this isn’t good…

I sat down, my leg bouncing.

Is there any way I could get in there too?

Matt, you are so fucked…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments everyone; this is going great considering I don't have writers block anymore!
Comment please

xxx
Nikki