Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

You Need More

I pressed her nakedness against mine. Our kisses were fervent and heavy. I need her now. Pushing her to the wall, I kissed her neck while she wrapped her legs around my abdomen. When I entered her, she gasped; her fingers ran through my hair.

I could hear her breathing heavily and it was turning me on to no end.

“Matt?” … She opened the curtain lightly. Okay, so maybe the thing before didn’t happen…I was imagining it and now I have a very obvious, very painful hard-on. Her eyes instantly saw, lingering for a second too long. Biting her lip, she spoke again; “wanna join me?”

“W-what?” I stammered. “Did you just say-”

Trinity raised her index finger, motioning for me. I smirked, no being able to stop it. She grabbed onto the collar of my shirt and sliding it over my head. Her hands unclipped my belt, sliding it out of each belt loop with such speed. I pulled my pants down as she ducked back into the shower, giggling.

The sound of her giggle made my ears perk up. After everything that happened today, I was nervous about her. She seemed to be letting go now…

Trinity’s POV

Strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist and I smiled. The skin of my back could feel his hardened cock. I traced my fingertip up his muscles just to get his fingers trailing down to my vagina.

Deciding not to screw around anymore, I turned to him and captured his lips with mine. I don’t know why but it felt like I needed to kiss him; needed to feel some sort of affection from another human. The warm, gentle touch only a man can give.

Matt’s eyes bore into mine; such an astounding color they were…

Perfect silence surrounded us. I couldn’t even hear my thoughts. He’d prevented my mind from hurting me…

He speedily pushed my back to the shower’s wall. He lifted my right leg up and I wrapped it around him.

His skin’s tenderness brought me pleasure. Hazel eyes met hazel eyes and he silently asked permission to enter me. I gave it to him.

He entered me roughly, losing control quite soon.

Images plagued my mind; Frank hit me across the face, tearing my clothes and trying to have his way with me.

“Matt…” I sobbed tears evident in my eyes.

“Trin, what’s the matter?” he stopped his movements; eyes laced with fear.

“I…I can’t stop thinking Frank’s gonna hurt me…”

I gasped as Matt pulled out of me, “I had a feeling that you’d be scared still…too soon to fuck.”

“No, I just…” he tilted his head slightly to the side, “not so rough? I’m still terrified.”

He smiled, “of course.”

This time, his hand grabbed my thigh, pulling it up and softly touching the skin. He kept eye contact with me as he entered me again; taking his time and filling me, every inch. My head lolled forward to rest on his shoulder as he sweetly kissed mine.

His thrusts were deep and sensual. I’d never had it like this before. It was always speedy and unloving.

I could feel something bubbling inside of me; a fuzzy feeling of love which I’d never felt.

Images of Frank tried escaping in my mind but I pushed them away after seeing Matt’s eyes.

He was watching me as we thrusted. His eyes haven’t left mine and if it were anyone else, I’d feel self-conscious. I feel so comfortable in his arms…

He hit my spot more and more, pushing me closer to the edge of a climax. Biting my lip, I tried to hold onto it. It wasn’t working.

He captured my lips with his now; pushing the soaken wet hair behind my ear. I moaned into his mouth but pulled away as my orgasm came. My head went back, eyes closed as the feeling traveled up my body. I moaned loudly, calling out his name which seemed to turn him on more.

His thrusts were becoming short and edgy. I knew his release was near so I tightened my walls around him, making him groan from the depths of his throat. “Fuck, Trin…” he called.

“Come on, Matt. Harder!” I taunted in a sexy voice.

“Ugh, Trin, I’m gonna…” he stopped suddenly, pushing harder.

“Gonna what?”

He quickly replied with the manliest, sexiest, most orgasm-worthy call of my name. I was speechless to say the least…

His head slumped to my shoulder and his warm breath hit my left breast.

It took us about five minutes to get out of the shower then. I dried off and then began drying Matt, considering he seemed incapable of simple tasks right now.

“You alright?”

“Hm?” he mumbled sleepily. “Oh, yeah. I just…needed that…really badly.”

“Oh, well then,” I was drying off his legs, now on my knees in front of him. I kissed the sensitive pelvis, earning more moans from him; “glad I could help.”

He sent me a cute smirk and then began getting dressed. My duffle bag was thrown in here; door part-way open. My clothes were in there; the bloody ones and the ones I planned to change into on my walk home. Suppose that never happened.

“We’re just planning on watching some movie marathon on tonight; that ok?”

“Oh, yeah!”

“We can…you know, share a bed if you like.” He nervously scratched the back of his neck.

“Mattie, no need to be nervous around me. We just had wonderful sex; isn’t that enough proof that everything’s great between us?” I giggled, poking his nose playfully.

“Well, yeah, but I…” he grew nervous again.

Rolling my eyes I exited the bathroom to find everyone staring. I stopped dead in my tracks.

“Matt…” Johnny began.

“Why are you so loud during sex?” Jimmy blurted out.

“Dude!” Zacky smacked his arm.

“It’s okay, darling. Just be loud with me again tonight and it’s all good…” Brian faked a gay voice.

My cheeks must be red because Matt was laughing at me, “Now look who’s nervous.” He whispered tauntingly in my ear, sending shivers down my spin. He chose that moment to smack my ass and walk towards the group.

I gasped, feigning shocked.

He sent me a cocky grin, raising his eyebrows at me and trailing his eyes over my body.

Oh Matt Sanders, this little game you seem to want to start, it’s going to claim me as ‘winner’ before you even get the chance to play…
♠ ♠ ♠
Mattie update. i loved this chapter!!!

comments are much needed
xxx