Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

Need A Savior

So, apparently I was wrong. Now, when I’d heard Matt say something about a movie marathon, I thought of the last movie marathon I’d watched; Pirates of the Caribbean. Cute, right? I mean, what’s better than Johnny Depp dressed up as a sexy pirate, running around, being random, and saying funny lines? I’d thought that was the type of movie marathon they’d had in mine.

Oh, boy was I wrong…

There’s nothing like staying up until three in the morning watching horror movies…not.

Matt was leaned against the bed as was I. The others were around us. Johnny sprawled out on the floor in front of us with his head on his hands. Zacky lie in a chair, left leg on the arm rest and head on his fist. Jimmy sat on a bed with Leana, she and Lacey had come home hours ago; just in time to watch the movies. Lacey was sleeping already. Brian was leaned against Zacky’s chair, eyes wide and staring at the screen.

Now, the first three movies were boring and stupid: low budget. The last one was A Haunting in Connecticut. I was disappointed with that one, to say the least. It had me feeling sorry for the kid instead of scared shitless.

The one we were on now, the last one Matt said we’d watch, was one which I’d started years ago but didn’t want to finish…

The Hills Have Eyes.

I’m sure to some it’s not scary but to me, knowing that something like this is at least kinda possible? Yeah, that scares me. At the very beginning, I jumped and clung to Matt’s arm when I got scared. He smiled down at me, comfortingly at first that tauntingly. “Scared?” he’d inquired and I just hit him, pulling away. After that I said that it wouldn’t be a problem; I wouldn’t be scared anymore.

When the scene came where the mutant people snuck in the trailer and raped the girl while she had her iPod on, I pulled my legs closer to me.

It may have just been the fact that I used to fall asleep listening to my iPod, just like she had; that was the reason she didn’t hear them come in. Or, it may have been because I was just recently so close to being raped, I didn’t want to think about it.

Matt tried getting me closer to him but I pulled away, now leaning my head on Johnny’s back.

“Hey,” he spoke after glancing back at me. “Scared?”

Not replying, I stuck my tongue out at him, feeling it was the best reply he’d get…

Matt began poking my leg, I’m sure to get my attention back to him. So I stood and walked over to Zacky.

“Do you mind if I sit with you?” I asked my old best friend.

He blinked a few times; staring at the TV for that long wasn’t good for us. His eyebrows scrunched together and he nodded, patting his thigh. I sat down, resting my head on his shoulder.

“Trinity, this is fucking scary…” Leana whispered through the dimply lit room.

“True that.” I retorted, scooting closer to Zacky. His arms instinctively wrapped around me and I felt safe; comforted.

It felt like old times…

I hadn’t known I’d been sleeping but when it was all over, I was being poked by Zacky. “Time to get up, sleepyhead. My leg fucking fell asleep.”

Gazing around I found Johnny in bed with Lacey, Jimmy and Leana in bed, Matt waiting for me and Brian on the other bed.

“Sorry,” I mumbled, hating the way my voice sounded when I was tired.

“Here,” Matt handed me a pajama shirt; pink with white polkadots, “it’s Leana’s. She said you can borrow it since you don’t have one for tonight.”

“Fuck.” I stood, pulling out my cell from my bag beside the chair. Zack stood up as I did. I entered the bathroom with Leana’s shirt and my cell. Sending a text to my mom, I pulled my clothes off. ‘Forgot to charge my phone last night. I’m staying at Adalyn’s tonight. Sorry.’ Considering it was about 4 a.m. I’m sure I’m going to hear about this tomorrow. Stupid forgetfulness.

Leana’s shirt was cute but I didn’t have pants so I just walked out in her shirt and panties. Matt’s eyes lingered longer than they should have. “Ready for bed?” he offered. Nodding, I slid under the covers of the empty bed just have to Matt take the place on the other side. “Goodnight.”

An echo of ‘goodnights’ were heard and I suddenly wondered how it would be to live like this all the time; constantly with people who love you, always on the road…

Five minutes passed and I was suddenly glad I didn’t watch the rest of that movie. I closed my eyes. When I saw the mutant people raping that girl, I jumped lightly and scooted closer to Matt. When I could feel his warmth, I was content…

I fell asleep hearing his soft breathing…

I woke up when everyone else was getting ready for the day.

“Sadly, we have to leave. We have an interview on the radio in a few hours and then we’re off all day.” Jimmy informed me.

“Oh, okay.”

“We can give ya a ride home, if that’s cool.” Johnny offered.

Jimmy jumped over, “and we’re all gonna stop by after and hang out again!”

Leana walked over, sighing, “I’m gonna be sad when we leave…”

The room got quiet, “We’re leaving tomorrow, right?” Zacky commented.

“Yeah.” Matt snapped then walked over to me, “you need something to wear?”

“If that’s ok?” I questioned, staring down at Leana’s shirt.

He reached in his bag, pulling out a wife beater and black basketball shorts. I thanked him and changed in the bathroom. When I came back out, we left to my house. My stuff sat on my lap, weighing me down…

Johnny sent me a sad glance as we pulled in my driveway. “We’ll be back in a few hours.”

“I know.” I sighed, “Thanks for everything guys. I’ll see you soon.”

“Hey, do you have work today?” Matt piped up.

“Yeah…”

“Call in sick. You’re not getting near that asshole.”

“Alright.” I opened the door, getting out and waving goodbye. I opened the door to my silent house, “hello?” No response. Walking into the kitchen, I found a note lying on the counter…

“Trinity, we are very disappointed that you decided not to text us until four in the morning. We wish you would have explained yourself before you went to…well, what you call work. We’ll discuss this when we’re home. –Mom & Dad”

No, more like Mom. She always made the decisions and Dad never stood up for himself…

My fingers ran through my hair as I stormed up to my room. I blasted some Mayday Parade while unpacking my bag and gazing in the mirror. Matt’s basketball shorts covered the cut on my thigh… there weren’t many marks from yesterday…well, physically that is…

Turning off the radio, I walked downstairs to call Adalyn.

“Hello?” she answered the phone, thankfully…

“Adalyn, hey. It’s Trin.”

“Hey! Oh gosh, thank God you’re okay.”

“Yeah, yeah. I’m good. How are you?” I always worried more about everyone else…

“I’m fine. He hasn’t talked to me at all,” HE was Frank. I hate him…

“Well tell him I’m sick. Okay? Matt doesn’t want me going in today…”

“After yesterday, I don’t want you coming in…” she sighed.

“Okay, well thanks hun. I’ll call you later. I promise. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

With that, we hung up.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I feared it was Adalyn so I rushed to it, not seeing who it was first. As soon as I opened the door, I gasped and tears filled my eyes.

“So, sick, huh?” Frank spoke.

“No, my parents are coming home later and we’re going out to relative’s house.”

“Then why can’t you come to work?”

“I’m not feeling my best.”

“You look fine.”

“Yeah, fine enough, don’t I?” I snapped.

His hands grabbed a hold of my hair and he pulled me to him, “are you inquiring that this is my fault?”

“Well if you hadn’t hit me yesterday.” I was getting courage. From where? I hadn’t known…

And just like that, he hit me again. He slapped my cheek and pushed me to the floor. He lifted Matt’s wife beater, “don’t want them to see, now do we?”

I squirmed, trying to get out of his grasp. It was no use and he began beating my back. Bruises formed nearly instantly and I could feel cuts being made on my lower back. He tried turning me over but I struggled with everything that I had.

More punches landed on my shoulders and back, a few reached my hip bones as he tried turning me.

“Stop!” I screamed at a level that would hopefully burst his eardrums.

“Fuck you!” he called, hitting harder. He pushed me away. I hid against the wall, hair clinging to my tear-stained face as he pulled something from his pocket; a knife. He pulled me over, cutting me open with the pocket knife on my hip and lower back. Then he flipped me over as I was fighting in agony. So much pain poured forth as I sobbed.

A ringing was heard and I wondered what it was. My ears were ringing but this was louder. A phone!

He swore loudly, pulling out his cell; “yeah? I’ll be back now. Okay Greg! Fine!” he slammed the phone shut. Greg was one of the body guards who took Matt out yesterday… “Apparently, I need to be back at work. You seem to bed tire. Take a nice relaxing bath and rest.” He stood, walking to the door, “Just relax today, you deserve it.” He cackled loudly, slamming the door.

I reached for the phone, about to call Matt or Johnny…anyone! My body ached, throbbing with every movement. I groaned loudly, tears streaming.

“Fuck!” I screamed. The phone rang and I finally got it, “hello?”

“By the way, tomorrow, I’m coming back. Just for you. So take tomorrow off too, okay? Mommy and daddy will be at work same time, I’m supposing…I’ll be back…and you BETTER be there, you cunt.” Click. And he was gone.

After laying there for a few minutes of needed crying, I picked myself up, keeping Matt’s shirt and shorts away from the blood. I placed a towel on the cuts on my hip and lower back, the bleeding was covered for now.

I went to work cleaning the bloodied floor. My body pleaded for a cease in this struggle. I needed to sit. I needed water. Stay hydrated when you lose blood; that’s what they say, right?

After the blood was cleaned up, I drank some water and tried my best at cleaning my wound myself. It worked…for the most part.

When there was a knock at the door again, I was nervous. Upon seeing Matt and the others, I sighed; relieved.

“Come in.” I faked a smile. Everyone piled in, sitting around in the living room. Gazing down at where I’d been bleeding before, I pleaded that nothing was visible. Good, no blood. “I’ll get you guys something to drink.” And I turned to the kitchen.

I felt someone’s eyes on me and turned in their direction. My eyes met a certain drummer’s gaze. He was staring at my back; my shoulder…

Oh no, Jimmy…don’t…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha I'm proud of this shit!!!
I'm hoping you guys like this!

It took me longer than I thought it would but that's okay :D

I now know what's gonna happen and I can't wait ^_^

Comments are needed please
xxx

I love you all <3