Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

You Know That I Could Use Somebody

Brian’s POV

Trinity walked into the kitchen hurriedly.

“Dude, did you see that?” Jimmy nudged me.

“See what?” I asked, gazing to where his point landed.

He scooted closer, “When Trinity comes in, look at her shoulder.”

I paused, gazing at him like he lost it, “O-okay. What is it? Like, a tattoo that you like or something?”

“No, no.” he waved me off with his hand, “just…look.” As Trinity came back in with the drinks, she set them down on that table in front of us.

“There you guys go.” She spoke, smiling at us. She seemed to keep her eyes on Jimmy, her expression nervous. She wouldn’t turn her back on us…

“Trin?” Matt spoke up, she turned thankfully. Matt began making some stupid conversation with her but I didn’t notice.

“See?” Jimmy pointed. I trailed my eyes on her back; she was wearing Matt’s wife beater I knew that but what was Jimmy getting at? “Looks like Matt’s done a lot to her,” he nudged me with his elbow again. That was when I saw it. The shirt ended, barely covering a bruise on her shoulder blade.

“Wait, what!? Matt did that!?” I glared.

“What? The bite mark on her shoulder. What are you talking about?” I saw the bite mark he was talking about just before Trin walked away. I was glad Jim didn’t get to see…

“I’ll be right back.” And I followed Trinity into the kitchen. I didn’t make myself known as she washed a glass. I was directly behind her and she jumped as I touched her arm. The glass fell in the sink, not breaking. “Sorry.”

“I-it’s alright.” She breathed, rinsing the glass and putting it in the drying rack. “What do you need? Food?”

“No.” I cleared my throat, “Trinity, what happened to you?”

She grew quiet suddenly, shaking a bit, “what do you mean?”

Closing my eyes, I breathed, “You know what I mean. What happened to your back?”

“Nothing.” She defended.

“Oh really?”

“Yes.”

“Well then let me see it.”

Silence and then, “what?”

“If it’s so fine, then you shouldn’t have a problem with me seeing it, now would you?”

“I wouldn’t…if there wasn’t a problem.” Her voice was barely audible.

“Trinity, I just need you to know that I’m here. Whatever it is, you don’t have to tell the others. You can just tell me.”

She looked at me now, eyes examining my own as if she was deciding what I am. She finally let her guard down and sighed, “When you were at the radio station, I called in for work; just like Matt told me to. Adalyn answered luckily and I thought I was off the hook for today. I got a knock on the door after and I thought it was you guys so I didn’t look. I wish I did…” she stared at the ground, “but he would have found or forced his way in…”

“Trin,” I held her arm loosely.

“B-but it was Frank. He got angry that I lied about not coming to work and –and he beat me.” Tears clung in her hazel eyes.

“Oh, fuck.” I pushed back the anger for once and held her like she needed. She flinched as my arms tightened around her. “How bad is it?”

“Can I show you later?” she suggested just as the door opened.

“Sure.”

“Trinity, you’re home?” it was her mother and father. They seemed pissed.

Trinity’s POV

“Yeah, I’m here.” I called. This day couldn’t get any worse…

“Um, could you tell me why there are all these…tattooed…people here?” mom asked.

“Because they’re my friends. And since when has Avenged Sevenfold not been welcome in this house?” I defended with a laugh.

“Well, never mind them.” Dad smiled at Brian, holding out his hand to shake, “Hi, how are you?”

“Great actually.” Brian’s hand was on my arm still and I was getting more nervous by the second. Mom’s ready to blow her fuse and I’d rather my friends not be here when I’m embarrassed…

“Trinity, can we talk to you?” Mom asked.

“Yeah. Go ahead.” I walked into the living room, hoping it would take mom’s nerve down to see all my friends here.

“Uh…um, well…about last night.”

“I texted you late because my phone died. I didn’t think it was that big a deal.”

“Yes, well we wondered where you were! With your ‘job’” she seriously used air quotes, “we don’t know if you’re okay or not.”

“I’m getting paid, mom. You may not like it, but I had no other choice.”

“What do you mean!? You had plenty of other choices! You could have looked for work someplace else.”

“This has nothing to do with last night, does it?” I laughed with no humor.

“Last night was the last straw. We thought you were dead!”

“Oh, and since when would you two have cared if I were?”

“You’re still our daughter.” Dad intervened.

“I never doubted that a second. You were the ones embarrassed of me; of what I became. I’m not some lawyer like you two wanted. I’m not as smart as you wished, am I? No. I’m nothing like you two imagined when you had me.” Anger seethed through every word. “I wasn’t good enough then and I sure as hell am not good enough now.”

“That’s not it.” Mom took a few minutes to regain composure. The guys just stared at me. “We wish you weren’t a whore.”

“Excuse me?” I snapped.

“You’re, for lack of better word, a whore. You sell your body for money. That’s the definition of a whore.”

“I’m not fucking stupid, mom. But I’m not a fucking whore either.”

“Language.” She warned.

“You have no control over me.”

“If you live under our roof, then you live by our rules.” Dad spoke.

I sighed, “I tried for months to find work, and you know that. I searched and applied. I did everything I could. No one was hiring. Or they wanted someone who could work full-time. I did everything in my power to find work. When I finally found someone who was hiring, I went in there for shits and giggles. They asked me to walk the pole. I did. And they liked my style. I’m sorry if I embarrass you because of what I do. But you know what? It pays. Very well, actually. And when I’m up there and all these people are watching, I feel pretty.”

It was silent and Jimmy touched my hand. I finally felt support. “We understand, but you’ve degraded yourself.” Mom spoke.

“I still have the same respect for myself that I did before I even applied for the job, mom. There’s only one thing I lost: you. Dad doesn’t have a problem as much as you disagree. He still loves me for who I am, not who I used to be. You, on the other hand, don’t want to be seen with my in public.” I shook my head, “it hurts. I’m not gonna lie. It hurts like a fucking bitch.”

“Well I’m sorry for how I feel. I can’t seem to get past it.” And with that, she left the room.

Daddy kissed my forehead and followed her.

“I’m sorry Trin. I didn’t know you’re parents were like this…” Brian spoke.

“Yeah, most people don’t.”

Zacky gave me a sad smile, “I’m sorry she’s still so fucked up, hun.”

“Thanks Zacky.” And he got up, pulling me into a tight embrace. I held in the pain from my bruises and cuts.

“Well, we’re leaving.” Mom spoke, now in dressier clothes, “we’re off to the movies then dinner.”

“Have fun.” I muttered.

“Bye.” And she slammed the door, like the immature bitch she really is.

“So, party?” Jimmy offered. I cracked a grin, feeling a bit better with them out of the house.

Brian sent me a look; he wanted to see my back and I knew it. I just didn’t know if I was ready to trust him with this. Hell, I wasn’t ready to trust myself with this…

I sat down with Matt, trying to get back in my comfort zone. All I wanted to do was break into tears because of everything that’s happened recently.

Matt’s hand ran along my thigh, comfortingly. I was calm again.

Brian kept his eyes on me which reassured me that everything was gonna be alright.

“Well, we better get going soon.” Matt spoke sadly.

“We need to make sure that everything is packed and ready for tomorrow night.” Zacky sighed.

“Yeah, we have to leave soon. Next show’s coming soon.” Johnny shook his head.

I got really sad then, after all of this, my saviors were all in this room. Tomorrow night, they’re leaving… tomorrow morning, Frank’s coming to get me again…

“Brian, can I talk to you?” I gasped, standing up suddenly.

“Sure.” He followed me into the other room and I instantly turned to him.

“Frank’s coming again tomorrow. Can you stay the night? Please?” I begged. I would have told the others but I’m not ready for that yet.

“Yes, of course.” He smiled.

“Gates, you ready?” Jimmy called.

We entered the room, “I’m staying here tonight. She needs someone to talk to about her parents and whatnot. Besides, out of all you guys, I’ve had the least amount of time with her.”

“Alright, dude.” Johnny smiled. They made their way towards the door.

“Trin?” Matt whispered. I made my way to him. He looked angry, “what the hell?”

“It’s nothing, Matt. I promise. I’ll tell you tomorrow, okay? I just…I need someone to talk to.”

“You can talk to me.”

“I know that. And I will. But right now, Brian is the only one who knows my situation. I’ll tell you tomorrow. I promise.” I held out my pinky and he smiled finally, pinky promising me. “Goodnight, love.” And just like that, I leaned up and kissed him. The guys were watching and I knew damn well.

“Come on, Shads.” Zacky laughed.

“Goodnight.” Matt kissed me once more and followed everyone out the door. I locked it, leaning my forehead on it as tears stung in my eyes.

“Sweetie,” Brian’s hand rest on my shoulder. The salty tears finally fell from my cheeks for the first time in hours. Sorrow hit me hard from the past few days and I wondered if I would be able to keep it together tomorrow when they left…

It’s killing me to have to lie to him about this…I hope he understands. I really, really do…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahahaa I, again, love this update. This story is going great and I'd like to thank you all for sticking with me :D

I love you guys <3