Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

Up in Smoke

Silence You Lost Me Ch. 2- Up in Smoke

I knocked first, just to be sure that they would actually want to see me.

“Come in!!” someone called. Sounded like Jimmy. I knew his voice.

I breathed and pushed open the door, all eyes on me. All but the green depths of Zacky Vengeance.

“Well, if it isn’t the little Deathbat babe!” Matt stood, walking over to me. Well, more of like a strut or something. That man could do anything and make it sexy!

“Yeah.” I giggled a bit. Matt grinned, his dimples showing.

“So, what’s you name?” Johnny asked as Matt closed the door then led me to them.

“Trinity Williams.” I said just as Zacky turned to us. I bit my lip as recognition struck his features.

“Pretty name.” Matt said, turning as I stared at Zacky.

“Why are you here!?” Zacky sneered.

“I thought I’d come by and-”

“And what? Fuck my life over even more!? Huh! Thanks for that by the way!” he stepped closer to me.

“Zach, you know I-”

“No! Everything that happened! Remember?” I bit my lip in order not to let the tears slip.

“Yeah. I did, alright?” I snapped a bit.

This caught him off guard. “Really? Well, why didn’t you come!? Huh? Why did you let that happen to me!?” his screaming returned and his stepped even closer but a quick movement made by Matt separated us. Matt stood in-between us.

“Hey, dude. Calm the fuck down. Ok? No need to assault the fans!” he said.

“She’s not just a fan. She happens to be the reason for my demise in the first place.” Zacky fumed, storming out of the room and slamming the door.

“Geez, what got into him?” Brian asked.

I glanced away, letting a tear fall from my left eye but Matt stepped over to where I was looking.

“Hey, hey. No tears. Come on, Trinity, wasn’t it? Yeah. Trinity. Come on…” I felt him rubbing his hand up and down my arm lightly.

“Hey.” Jimmy said, calling my attention to him. “What happened?”

“I bet cha she’s an ex girlfriend!” Johnny called. “Am I right? Huh? Huh?” I couldn’t help but laugh at his randomness. “Hey, guys! I got her to laugh! I think she likes me!”

I wiped my tears, chuckling to myself.

“Come over here and tell us? Please?” Brian patted the space next to him on the couch in their dressing room. These guys are awesome!

I sat down between Brian and Matt, sighing.

“So, whatever happened, Zacky never mentioned anyone named Trinity.” Jimmy said.

“I’d imagine he wouldn’t. I mean, he does hate me.” I commented.

“So we noticed.” Johnny said. Brian and Matt reached over and hit him in unison. “Ow! What?”

“Shut up!” Matt hit him again for good measure. “Now, Trin. Please.”

“Uh…” I glanced up. Do these guys really care about this? They could I guess. But still… “I dunno. I mean, hell, I hardly know you guys. Well, I know a lot about you. But we never really talked…”

“Well, what would ya like to talk about?” Brian asked, standing and grabbing a beer from the mini fridge. He threw it to me and I caught it. “Beer break?”

“Man, you read my mind!” Matt said, catching the beer Brian threw.

“Well…” I opened the beer, popping it back. They stared in awe.

“Wow! We should be cool, you can drink, girl!” Jimmy laughed.

I grinned. “Thanks! Well, ask some shit about me so you guys don’t think I’m a stranger. I mean, I’m not famous like you and have all this shit out on the internet that everyone knows.”

“Oh, sweet! Hm… how bout… how old are you?” Johnny asked.

“I’m 25.”

“Ok, how do you know Zacky?” Brian asked.

“You were his girlfriend, weren’t you?” Johnny asked. I noticed Matt flinch.

“Dude, you know not to say that around Matt now!” Jimmy hit Johnny now.

“Why?” I asked.

“Uh, my girlfriend, Val, just broke up with me.” Matt answered.

“Oh! You were so cute together too!” I touched his arm, comfortingly. Shit, he’s muscular! Hot…

“Eh…” he shrugged, chugging his beer. I could see his hazel eyes were hiding something. Pain. I knew that look. I’d have to see it every time I looked in a mirror.

“Oh, uh… anyway. I knew Zacky cuz we grew up together. We were best friends actually.”

“Oh, sweet! Ok, so… hm, questions…” Jimmy said, thinking out loud.

“Are you in a relationship?” Matt asked. “Cuz I found that…’

“They only cause pain.” I finished for him. “I know. And nope, I’m done. Been single. Ever since a few years after graduation…” I paused. “I was 20.”

“What happened?” Matt asked cautiously.

“You really want to know?” I asked.

Matt rested his hand on my thigh, sending chills through my body. “For damn sure!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, so i hope you liked it!!
I apologize for having it be kinda a cliffhanger. It happens sometimes when I'm writing. And when i'm feeling evil hee hee