Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

Time Won’t Change

Silence You Lost Me Ch. 3- Time Won’t Change

I sighed, glancing into Matt’s eyes.

“Alright…” shaking my head and flicking the hair out of my face, I decided to begin… “Zacky and I used to be awesome! We met in Junior High and were best friends from then. Hangin out, drinkin, partying. Being with each other’s friends, late nights on the phone, helping each other through break ups. The ups and downs…”

“Cute.” Brian commented.

“But, you guys know he had a hard time with bullies, right?” I asked.

“Yeah.” Johnny said. “Hence the name.”

“Mhm. Well, I was stupid…” I sighed. “There was this guy, Tony. He started dating me. Treated me amazingly. I loved him… well, I thought I did. But since the day Zacky knew we started dating, he was against us. I figured it was just cuz I spent a lot of time hanging with Tony and less time with Zacky cuz I knew Zacky wouldn’t leave if I gave him less attention, you know?”

“Yeah. ‘Cause you were best friends for so long you figured he would respect your decisions. And be ok with it.” Matt said.

“Mhm. But he’d tell me that Tony made fun of him constantly. Now, the name calling people did never really got to him… But I never saw it and when I asked Tony, he said he wouldn’t do that. I believed him. I shouldn’t have.” Running my fingers through my hair, I sighed. “So, after Tony and I were dating for 7 months, Zacky came to my house, bloody, bruised, and broken. Said Tony did it to him. After I patched him up and whatnot, we had a huge fight. That day, he told me he hated me… that was the last time I saw him till today.”

The room was silent for a few minutes.

“So, he hated you ‘cause you didn’t believe your boyfriend was beating him up?” Jimmy finally spoke.

“Yeah… that’s all I know at lease. I assume there’s more but…” I sighed, drinking my beer.

“That’s bullshit.” Matt stated.

“Yeah. I’m gonna go talk to him.” Jimmy stood.

“Brian, come on, let’s go get the amps.” Johnny said.

Before they left, I needed to know something… “Do you guys hate me too?”

All 3 turned to me. “No, why?” they replied in unison.

I breathed, relieved. “Nothing. Never mind.”

They left, Matt and I now alone. He placed his arm around my shoulder, a move that didn’t go unnoticed.

“So, you live out here?” he asked.

“Mhm.”

“You like it?”

“Nope.” He looked at me. “Kinda boring.” I paused. “How is it on the road?”

“It’s cool goin from place to place. But driving there is boring. We hardly find anything to do. Music, board games, food, TV, sleeping… and we just recently got an xbox in there.”

“That sounds so fun!”

“Yeah. But we get bored easily.” He grinned, dimples showing.

“You guys!? Really!? You seem like party animals!”

He chuckled. “Sometimes well, fuck, all the time. But, you know.” He paused. “Uh… so, what happened with Tony?”

I swallowed hard. “Uh… story for another day?”

“Yeah. Ok.” he smiled at me. Like there will be another day, yeah right, Trinity. Good going… I’ll never get to talk to them again!? What the fuck am I thinking!? “But, we need to patch things up between you and Zach.”

I nodded. “If possible.”

“How about tomorrow? We’re here for a little longer so, I can pick ya up and we can all hang.” He suggested.

“Sure!” Oh. My. God.

“Lemme get somethin so we can write down our numbers and I can get your address.” He said. Again, oh. My. God!!

He stood, glancing around the room, I suppose trying to find a piece of paper and a pen.

“Ah! There we go!” he strode over to a table, grabbing a black pen and a random piece of paper. He sat back down, handing it to me. ‘Write your address.” I nodded, pulling my cell out of my pocket and handing it to him.

“I’ll give ya my number in a sec!” I smiled at him. He laughed, nodding and pulling out his cell then resting it on my thigh. I bit my lip while writing down my address and name. I finished with a heart.

“Cute.” He laughed when I handed it to him. I felt my cheeks flush and I began typing in my number on his cell. He handed mine back to me when I gave him his.

“So…” I glanced away, still blushing lightly.

“Ya wanna go see what the guys are up to?” he asked.

“Sure?” he stood, holding out his hand for me to take. I blushed but allowed him to pull me up.

We both walked out the door and he led me down the hall to find the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys liked it!! I'm hoping i get more readers, commenters, and subscribers than i have now. I know it's only been three chapters but still... :( *sigh* o well
love those of you who comment btw!!
thanks to everyone