Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

Almost Apologies

Silence You Lost Me Ch. 4- Almost Apologies

Zacky’s POV

Why had she come? After all she let happen? Why would she think I wanted to se her?

…But it was nice to see her again… No, never mind.

The door opened and in walked Jimmy. “Hey, dude.” I said.

“Hey.” He sat next to me. “Listen, Trinity told us about the past.”

“Why? It doesn’t concern any of you!” I snapped.

“Dude, you’re our band member and our friend! Of course it fucking concerns us!” he called. I looked away. “Ok, I’m sorry that all of it happened and that she didn’t believe you. Ever hear the saying that love blinds?” Yes, I had… “Well, I’m sorry but you should forgive her! At least give her a chance! Let her explain herself!”

“Maybe…” I sighed. “Yeah, I should, huh?”

“Yeah, dude. Now, let’s go find her.” He stood with me.

“Where is she?”

“With Matt.” He stated. I sighed. Hope everything’s alright…

Trinity’s POV

Matt took me to some room but before we could open the door, Zacky and Jimmy came out. We all stopped and Zacky and I glanced away from each other.

Matt cleared his throat and I saw Zacky look up at him.

“Hey… Trinity.” He said, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

“Hey.” We looked at each other. “Uh… Zack, listen… I-”

Before I could continue, Johnny and Brian ran over to us.

“Hey guys, and Trinity.” Johnny started. “The damn cleaning staff is practically kicking us out.”

“Dude, what time is it?” Matt asked.

After looking at his watch, Johnny replied. “12:50.”

“Shit!” I exclaimed. “I gotta get home!”

“Alright.” Brian said and we all started walking out. “Everything’s loaded on the bus, Master Shadows.” He called in a funny voice. “Let’s get the fuck outa here.”

“Alright, dude. Just wait!” Matt snapped.

When we were outside, my car was right there, and they stood by it with me.

“So, we’ll see ya at concerts maybe, right?” Johnny asked.

“No, dude. We’re all hanging with her while we’re here.” Matt interrupted.

“Oh, sweet! Dude, I love this girl!” Jimmy hugged me while I laughed.

“Aw, love you too.” I giggled.

“Alright, so how bout I pick you up tomorrow at 10? Sound good?” Matt asked. I nodded. “Alright. It’s a date! I’ll call you.”

“Alright, thanks guys! See ya all tomorrow!” I blew a kiss then got into my car and started it while they walked towards their tour bus. I let the window down a bit to feel the cool night breeze.

“We need a fucking rental for tomorrow!” Jimmy laughed. “Awesome!! I get to fuck up another rental!!” he danced around.

“That we do. But you get to fuckin pay for it next time you fuck it up!” Matt scolded, causing Jimmy to pout.

I grinned as I plugged my iPod in, Scream blaring from it. I blasted it as Shad’s voice pumped through the speakers.

Then I drove right by them all and stopped next to them, they looked at me, laughing and pumping their fists into the air. I turned it down a bit as they began talking.

“Dude, that girl’s fucking awesome!!!” Johnny called.

“She’s mine!” Jimmy defended, running to the driver’s side of my car and leaning in the window. As we all were looking at him, he leaned in and kissed my cheek then I felt something soggy.

“Ew!!! Did you just fucking lick me!?” I called, wiping my cheek as he ran back to the boys.

“What’d I tell you about that?” Matt slapped the back of his neck.

“Just a lick-full of Jimmy makes the whole world go down!” he danced, singing.

“Thought it was a spoonful of Jimmy.” Zacky mumbled, laughing a bit.

“I’ll eat your babies.” Jimmy growled, getting up in his face.

“See ya tomorrow, boys!!” I called, laughing and driving off then turning onto the road.

I drove down the dark road, only a few streetlamps and my headlights illuminating it. The blacktop seemed to go on forever but I didn’t mind.

Only a half hour drive home and I had my favorite band blaring through the speakers.

Scream till there's silence
Scream while there's life left, vanishing
Scream from the pleasure unmask your desire
perishing
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the shitloads more of subscribers and thanks to every single commenter!!
i love you all!!!
and I'm sorry i didn't put in the apology. I know, "Nicole, you're a meany-face"
hahaha
oh, how I know!!
but I promise, the next update will be really soon!! :D
comment please
tell me how I'm doing, what do u think ^_^