Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

Facade

Silence You Lost Me Ch. 8- Facade

Turning my gaze to the water, I breathed in as the wind blew through my hair. I hadn’t noticed but I leaned back, soon feeling something hard against me. Gazing over, I found I was leaned against Matt’s chest.

“Sorry.” I shot up. “I didn’t know you were-”

He cut me off with a chuckle. “Trinity, it’s fine.” He smirked, dimples showing.

“Trinity, come swim!” Mil called, running to the water with Leana and Lacey. I nodded, standing and running to the clear ocean.

Matt’s POV

Leaning back on the beach, I closed my eyes, feeling the sun beating down and hearing the laughter and splashing of the girls. They guys were all sitting around, talking then a thought came into my head.

Zack, did she talk to you?” I opened my eyes, turning to him.

“No. Well, kinda. I mean, she started to then I saw Mila and I asked if we could continue later.” He replied with a shrug.

“Dude! We have 3 days left!”

“Yeah, I know. But, I couldn’t help it, man. Mila is fucking hot!” he defended.

I sighed. “But ya need to talk to Trinity.”

“Alright. I will.” He replied as I slid my shirt back on.

It had been about 20 minutes the girls swam when the sun began to set. I walked over to the water, smiling at Trinity. “Come on, stay in!” Lacey called.

“No, I’m fucking freezing my tits off!” Trinity called back. ‘Wouldn’t want that…’ I thought. Wait what!? She took me from my thoughts as she came out of the water, chill-bump-covered arms wrapped around herself. “Need to find my clothes.”

“Here.” I slid my shirt off, holding it out to her.

“No, I couldn’t.” she insisted.

“Come on, we can look for your clothes after. Just take it.” I smiled when she reached out and put it on. I gulped, yet again feeling my trunks seem to get tighter. Damn, she looks good in my shirt!

“Now, let’s go look please.” We started walking around the beach. I was really just paying attention to what she said or the way her hips swayed with each step she took. Or the way just a smile or ever a look in my direction could get me hard. Damn, this girl is good. I bet she doesn’t even know what she’s doing to me…

“So, how do ya like living with your parents?” I asked.

“Eh…they don’t care about me.”

“I’m sure that’s not how it is.” I defended as she gazed out at the horizon.

“You say that now. You have no idea. I mean with that happened…” her eyes grew wide.

“What happened?”

“Uh…never mind. But, what happened with you? How Leana was telling me about; she’s happy that there was another girl hanging with you guys? And how ‘after everything that happened’.”

“Oh, story for another day.” I glanced away.

“Matt. How many ‘other days’ are you here for?” her question struck me.

“Three…” I admitted. She nodded, biting her bottom lip. “Fine. I’ll tell you. But…well, you know how Gates had a girlfriend, Michelle?” another nod. “Twin sister of Val. Well, Michelle and Gates got into a lot of fights but nothing really happened between them. Soon, Val started getting angry at me. Found something I did wrong out of every thing I did. Don’t know why. So, one night, I get wasted because I was tired of her. I was talking to the guys and it turns out, I said everything on my mind. How Val’s a bitch, she treats me like shit suddenly, how I wanted someone who was crazier in bed…” Trinity blushed at that and I pushed back the wonder if she was better than Val. With the way I kept getting boners for her doing nothing, I’m sure our bodies acted wonderfully together… Matt, get a hold of yourself… “And that night I said more but, well, she was behind me, listening the whole time. But I didn’t know that until the next morning when I woke up. She opened the blinds on the windows, knowing I’d have a hangover. When I pushed myself to open my eyes, she was packing her stuff up. We got into it that morning again and she left. Said she’s never coming back to my ‘sorry ass’.”

Trinity was silent for a minute. “Sorry to hear about that.” She paused. “Seems we both have ex issues.”

“What do you mean by that?” I stopped, taking her arm in my hand just to feel something strange. A raised part. I pulled her closer and stared down at it, finding a raised, horizontal gash about two and a half inches in length and the width of a half an inch. She pulled back a bit, covering it with her hand.

That’s when I saw. Her eyes which were once filled with happiness and laughter had darkness, holding pain and hiding truth. Tears brimmed in them but she made sure not to let them fall.

“Trinity! Matt!” Mila called, Trinity looking at Mila now but my eyes stayed on her hand which still covered the scar. “We’re going to Barties! Come on!”

Trinity’s attention turned back to me and I raised my stare from her arm to her eyes again. “It’s a beach-side restaurant.” She explained quietly. I nodded slowly, mouth in a straight line; breathing evenly. She closed her eyes, breathing softly and allowing her hand to rest off her arm, scar now evident.

When her hazel eyes opened again, a gasp nearly left my lips. Her eyes back to their normal state; happy and loving. A facade. I hadn’t even noticed. I didn’t know before. She’s hiding something…

As I watched her run toward a screaming Mila, I’d made a promise to myself…

I’m going to find out what happened to her and I’m going to help in every way I can.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, as I said in my Hope Begins to Fade story, i'm truly sorry for not updating in forever!!
I had band camp then school, then more band and then friday night football game.

So the updates will be regular again, thank God!

not to mention the fact that i had the worst writers block of my life!!! ughhh....

but that's over now! So here you guys go!

and also, my boyfriend and I are writing a story together! the first chapter is posted and now we're working on the next one!

Please read!

here's the link!!

All I Can See