Status: Re-writing this story. Check out Heartbreak Down for the re-write. Love to all!

Silence You Lost Me

Hearts Beating Faster

Silence You Lost Me Ch. 9- Hearts Beating Faster

Trinity’s POV

I knew Matt was staring at me still, he’s gonna want me to tell him…secrets. My life has too many secrets…

“Hey, T. So, Johnny’s gonna order us some of Bartie’s cheese burgers.” Mila said. That’s what everyone gets; it’s their specialty.

“Alright.” I smiled, pushing past the memories and thoughts.

“Hey, what was Matt talking to you about?” she whispered as we began to the restaurant.

“Nothing important.” I sighed but felt a hand wrap around me. “Matt.” I stated, surprised.

“Hey.” He faked a smile. My cheeks were red the whole walk to the restaurant, he had his arm around me.

“I’m gonna see how it’s goin.” Mila said, walking into the building. “Get us a table!”

I gazed around the familiar place. It was like a boardwalk covered in tables with brightly colored umbrellas and chairs. Sitting down, I sighed, leaning back and closing my eyes.

“You can talk to me you know.” Matt cut into the silence, causing me to open an eye. He sat next to me. “I won’t think any less of you.”

Silence befell us for a minute. “…I just don’t want to remember…” I whispered, the truth in that statement sending shivers through me. The hair that blew in my face from the wind, he softly pushed away with his hand and leaned in, eyes locked with mine. “I understand. But, I can’t help if I don’t know. Just…keep that in mind, please?” then, as if I were dreaming, he kissed my cheek then sat back; my heart pounding in my chest.

“Food time!” Brian called, walking out with everyone following behind. They took their seats and we all began eating, making random conversation as well. My thoughts were still on Matt’s words and I found myself thinking about the kiss…

Matt stole a bite of my burger. “Heyy!! You have your own!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Nu uh!” he shook his head and I’d found he’d eaten his whole burger.

“Fat ass!” Brian and Johnny retorted making me laugh at Matt’s expression. When we finished, it was 10:35. We’d spent the whole day at the beach! They walked with Mila and me to the beach again.

“Well, I need to go home.” Mila sighed.

“Want us to give ya a ride?” Zacky offered.

“That’s sweet; but no. I live right over here. Beachside apartment.” She shook her head.

“See ya soon?” I hugged her.

“Duh!” she kissed my cheek, laughing, before saying her goodbyes to everyone and leaving.

“We should get to the car.” Jimmy suggested. We nodded in agreement and walked there.

“Our bag’s in the car.” Lacey stated.

“What!?” I nearly fell over. “Meaning my clothes too!?” Lacey nodded slowly, a perplexed expression. “Matt, our search was useless.” I sighed as they climbed in the car. A hand was placed on my shoulder as I was about to get in.

“Zack, sit in the back.” Matt stated, staring down at me.

“Ok…” he followed instructions and I went in the passenger’s seat.

The ride to drop the guys off was filled with talking but it remained silent up front with Matt. I fidgeted in my seat while Matt slowly stopped at a light.

Matt’s POV

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Trinity fidget in her seat. My eyes lingered down to where my shirt, which she still wore, rode up a little. I bit my lip, the sight of those blue bikini bottoms slightly shown and, yet again, I felt my pants seem to tighten; her long legs spreading a bit as she stared out of the window. Time seemed to stop and I no longer could hear the talking of everyone else behind me.

“Dude! Dude!” I felt Brian hitting my arm, snapping me out of my trance. “Light!” he pointed to the now-green traffic light. I pressed my foot on the pedal, driving again, glancing over at Trinity who sat smirking.

Did she know I was staring!? Did she see? Shit…

Trinity’s POV

Stupid Matt. He must be color blind…or something else had his attention. Before I knew it, we were back at their hotel. Matt said something about dropping them off then taking me home and going back.

“Ok, will we see ya tomorrow?” Johnny asked me, now standing outside the passenger side window while everyone but Matt and I got out.

“Yeah. But later. I’ll call or something. Got shit to do tomorrow.” I nodded.

“Here!” Lacey handed me my shorts, tank, and flip flops.

“Thanks, sweetie!” I giggled.

“Alright, bye!” Johnny leaned in and kissed my cheeks then Leana did the same along with lacey. The three send me big smiled.

“Aw, I love you guys!” I laughed loudly. “See ya!” I placed my clothes next to me as Matt drove off, on his way back to my house.

He hummed along quietly to the song playing on the radio; I was thankful for that. The silence would just kill me. But when the song ended, he looked at me.

“You know…” he began. “I really hope you remember what I said. About me not being able to help…” he pulled onto my street now. “…if you don’t tell me.”

I nodded. “Yeah. I do. I just need some time.” I sighed when he pulled in the driveway; knowing that my night was over. I couldn’t wait till tomorrow to hang with them again.

“Think about what exactly?” he parked now, turning to me in his seat.

“Uh…if I should tell…I don’t usually go around talking about it.” I paused when he nodded. “Well, thanks again for today! I had a lot of fun!”

He smiled. “Any time. I had fun too.”

“I need to take a nice, hot shower.” I sighed, causing him to smirk, biting his bottom lip slightly and nodding.

“Oh, and thanks for the shirt! Do you want it back?” I offered, feeling guilty.

“Nah. You can keep it.” He held his hand out, playing with the hem of it, his fingers softly touching my thigh. I shivered a bit beneath his touch, butterflies in my stomach. He chuckled lightly, moving his finger closer to my bikini bottoms, slightly lifting it up as he grunted, leaning over a bit. My eyes closed in ecstasy, his finger inching closer to my opening with every second…

If only the front door of my house didn’t open; Matt wouldn’t have pulled away, face reddening. Both of our hearts racing, nerves high.

“Uh…thanks again. I’ll call you when I’m done with stuff tomorrow?” I suggested.

“Yeah. Can’t wait.” He grinned. I wanted to kiss him and the glazed over look in his eyes informed me that he was feeling something similar. Instead, because I knew my parents were watching, I kissed him on the cheek, whispering, “Neither can I,” and grabbed my clothes, getting out of the car and walking into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, sorry for the late update! I've been busy with school, as i said in all the other updates i did today :)
I'm proud, i updated 3 stories lol

so please comment and whatnot, i personally love this chapter cuz its just so fun lol

love you guys ♥