Status: Hiatus until inspiration returns

I'm Dreaming About Tomorrow

Voices of Insanity is going on a Eurstralian tour with Tokio Hotel.
The managers (and Jaydon) have one rule.
No dating. At all.
Will they listen to that one rule?
Or will they let their hearts guide them?
Only time can tell.

Ronnie Reynolds
Age: 20
Band: Voices of Insanity
Plays: Guitar
About her: She's the youngest in the band. She has been playing since she was young. She is a firm disbeliever of love after a string of bad relationships. You can find her just anywhere with her cell phone and her iPod, blasting whatever song is playing or hanging out with Veronica. Her favorite bands include Tokio Hotel, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, and Paramore. She likes to have guitar battles on Guitar Hero with Carter to prove that "Guitarists are so much cooler than bassists and that being a female guitarist adds coolness points"

Veronica Taylor (Vee for short)
Age: 20 (four months older than Ronnie)
Band: Voices of Insanity
Plays: Drums
About her: She's Ronnie's best friend. She has been playing the drums for a few years. Listens to basically the same music as Ronnie, her favorite being Tokio Hotel. She calls Tom Kaulitz Ronnie's 'lover man' and thinks they'll fall in love and "have, like, twenty little Ronnies and Toms running around." Her favorite member is Georg, who she has a huge crush on and thinks is "sexy hexy."

Carter Stevens
Age: 23
Band: Voices of Insanity
Plays: Bass
About him: He's the go-to man for advice. He likes to watch out for Ronnie and Veronica since they are younger than him. He has been playing the bass since junior high as an attempt to impress his girlfriend. He keeps trying to prove to Ronnie that bassists are cooler than guitarists. (Although, he is failing.)

Jaydon Scott
Age: 24
Band: Voices of Insanity
Plays: is actually the singer
About him: He conciders himself the big brother of the band. He tries to look our for the girls and make sure nothing bad happens to them. His onstage and offstage presence awws the fans, as his is calm offstage and insane and hyper onstage.

Bill Kaulitz
Age: 19
Band: Tokio Hotel
Plays: is the singer
About him: He's the lead singer of one of the most successful bands in Germany. His style and presence are his own. He can be rather talkative and out there, but when he needs to, he can be calm. Just don't give him gummy bears. That spells distaster.

Tom Kaulitz
Age: 19 (ten minutes older than Bill)
Band: Tokio Hotel
Plays: Guitar
About him: The Hugh Heffner of Germany. Germany's Casanova. He has a thing for the ladies. And the ladies have a thing for him. But something else about the swooner guitarist: he has a fan boy crush on Ronnie. He wants to get to know her and break down her hard, down-with-love shell and actually get her to like him.

Georg Listing
Age: 22
Band: Tokio Hotel
Plays: Bass
About: His hair HAS to be perfect. (The hair that Ronnie and Veronica envy because of it's straightness.) Although it's not known publicly, he has a huge crush on Veronica. He hopes that something will happen between the two of the during the tour.

Gustav Schafer
Age: 20
Band: Tokio Hotel
Plays: Drums
About him: He's the man of few words in the band, although Ronnie is planning to make him talk more. Although he doesn't speak much, when he does, it's often strong words of advice and good words of wisdom.
  1. 1
    [i]"He's not my lover man!"[/i]
  2. 2
    "Damn skippy."
  3. 3