Status: COMPLETED; third on the way

Us; I love that

Girls night I

“Yay! Mitchie came!” Abby yelled, smiling widely at me.

“I didn’t come… I was dragged,” I playfully glared at Nick who smiled next to me.

“Thanks Nick,” Abby laughed, grabbing the bag he held out for her. He wouldn’t let me carry it in case I tried to run, but he could catch me-no problem.

“Yeah,” he smiled, glancing back at me. “Just have fun. Please.” he begged. I chuckled.

“Why is this such a big deal to you?”

“Because. I’m so boring and you need your dose of fun,” he smirked, giving me that wink. I almost toppled over, but managed a smile.

“Why don’ t you two just get married already?” Abby interrupted, sending us a smirk. I felt my cheeks get hot as I glanced over at Nick. He was blushing.

“See you tomorrow,” he said quietly, bending down. My heart always acted up when he was about to kiss me. His soft lips met mine and gently kissed me. It was always like magic and I never wanted to let go, but Abby was probably still right there. He pulled away, letting that one stray curl fall onto his forehead as he sent me a smile.“I love you,” he whispered. I couldn’t help but smile.

“AW!” Abby cheered. Nick’s cheeks turned pink.

“I love you too,” I smiled, kissing his cheek before he waved and jogged off to the car. I turned around to see Abby, Carey, Lisa and Jamie all smiling widely. I felt my cheeks get even hotter as I sent them glares, but I couldn’t stop smiling.

“How adorable can you two be?” Carey smiled as the car pulled away.

“I know… so cute. He loves you!” Abby squealed.

“Leave the poor girl alone," Lisa smiled, rolling her eyes.

“Right. Come on,” Abby grinned, pulling me into her house.

I looked around as she shut the door. The house was nice-really homey. The walls were a soft brown color with white carpet and stairs. It had a modern feel to it though.

“We’re all using the living room. My rooms too small and mom and dad are out with Jack,” she grinned.

“Jack?” I questioned as she led us into the living room.

“Baby brother,” she beamed. I smiled, realizing that I kind of missed my own brother, but not too much. The living room was very nice. The couch was brown, but darker leather and there was a big, beige rug in the middle, covered by four, soon to be five, sleeping bags. They were all girly colors; lime, hot pink, baby blue and yellow.

“Nice sleeping bags.”

“Speaking of that… yours is dark blue… not too big on the bright colors?” Jamie questioned, helping Abby spread it out on the floor. I blushed.

“Um. It’s not mine. I actually don’t have one,” I chuckled lightly.

“Who’s is it?” Carey smiled knowingly.

“Nick’s. he said I could use it since normal people have one.” They all laughed.

“He really likes you. I’ve never seen anyone get so close to him,” Jamie smiled up at me.

“Thanks…” I said quietly, feeling sort of shy. Was it right to brag about how amazing he actually was?

“So… come on. Give us the details on your man,” Lisa smirked, plopping down onto her sleeping bag. She had the yellow one.

I opened my mouth to speak, but Abby interrupted.“Don’t even think about it! Wait until I get back!” she glared playfully, running away into another room which was most likely the kitchen.

I sat down on Nick’s sleeping bag, automatically smelling his scent. I had to hold back my smile. Carey sat next to me on the light blue bag as Jamie sat herself on the lime.

“Only two out of five girls have boyfriends. Something’s wrong here,” Lisa chuckled as we all joined in.

“Okay!” Abby yelled, causing us all to chuckle as she ran in with bowls of food. “There’s cheetos. Caramel popcorn. Gummy worms…” she grinned, setting each bowl down. I then noticed she was carrying two cartons of ice-cream. “A little birdie told me cotton-candy was Mitchie’s favorite,” Abby smirked.

“Which little birdie would that be?” Carey chuckled.

“A certain lover boy who go’s by Nicholas the great.” We all started laughing.
“He told you?” I smiled as she handed me the carton.

“He happened to mention the date he took you on a while back… saying that you two had cotton candy ice-cream. How sweet is that?” she smiled, patting my back as she set the bigger carton in the middle.

“So all this is for me?” I questioned, waving the pink carton around.

“Yep. I thought you’d want something to remember him,” she rolled her eyes playfully as I stuck the spoon in the pink goodness and shoved it in my mouth. “Anyway… lets talk,” Abby grinned, grabbing a bowl from behind her. It was the caramel popcorn.

“About what?” Carey asked, swallowing some of the chocolate ice-cream. I smiled, happily eating my own cotton-candy.

“Lets start with Abby and Mike,” Lisa cheered, grabbing for the caramel corn. I glanced at Abby who blushed.

“Okay. Well…” she grinned, pushing her blonde hair away from her face. No one was in their pajamas yet, but we’d get there soon. “I think we’re pretty serious. Not Mitchie and Nick serious though,” she sent a smirk my way.

“How so?” I asked, setting the spoon in the carton to listen.

“Well he said he loved me yesterday...” she beamed. Her eyes sparkled with the words.

“That’s great!” I smiled. We hugged as everyone else mumbled words of encouragement.

“We don’t say it like, often. He said it once yesterday and once today… but it was amazing just to hear it.” she sighed with contentment.

“So how often does Nick say it?” Carey smiled, leaning forward. I felt my cheeks get warm.

“Umm… we say it whenever we want basically. Whenever he feels like saying it, he does. It’s really sweet…” I felt myself smiling.

“You must say it a lot,” Jamie chuckled.

“You know they do!” Abby grinned, giving Jamie a high-five.

“But how does he say it? Does he just come out with it or what?” Lisa furrowed her eyebrows, popping some more popcorn into her mouth. Everyone watched me with smiles.

“Uh. He just says it…” I grinned.

“Like, ‘Mitchie, I love you?’” Abby tried to impersonate him, but it came out horribly, causing us all to laugh.

“Yeah… pretty much. He just… says it.”

“And you say it back?” Jamie asked.

“Of course! You heard it a little while ago,” Abby interrupted. I nodded.

“Oh! Totally off the subject of love…” Lisa snickered. “But I heard you totally busted Missy up the other day,” her eyes gleamed as everyone spoke at once. I heard ‘yeahs’ and ‘awesome’s’ coming from the girls.

“Yeah… I felt so stupid. I just attacked her… with nick right there,” I sighed, remembering that he wasn’t angry with me though.

“Oh my gosh! Why? Not like she totally didn’t deserve it...” Abby watched me intently.

“She had something to do with the crash. She said she had it done just to get back at me… but it almost killed him," I choked out, trying to hold back the tears that came whenever I talked about it.

“Aww!" they all chorused, jumping at me for a hug. I had to laugh.

“But what did Nick do?” Carey asked, pulling away.

“He told Missy to leave us alone. I thought he was mad at me at first… but then he just kissed me and said that he loved me-but not to do anything stupid.” I smiled at the memory of his lips on mine. I already missed him.

“Oh my gosh. That is completely adorable!" Abby gushed, throwing some popcorn at me.

“Hey!” I grinned, throwing some back. She laughed, grabbing some and throwing it at Lisa.

“Oh no… food fight!” she yelled, causing all of us to scream and grab handfuls of the caramel popcorn. We threw some everywhere, mostly everyone missed, but Lisa and I. we hit everyone, even each other.

“Mitchie!” Abby screeched as I threw some, hitting her in the face. I chuckled, dodging some from Jamie, hitting Carey in the arm. We all laughed, stopping when the popcorn was gone.

“Wow, you have a good arm,” Lisa commented on my throwing. I smiled, remembering the snowball war with Nick and his brothers.

“Yeah. Where’d you learn to throw popcorn like that?” Carey giggled, picking some out of her hair. We all were.

“Nick,” I smiled, trying to get a tiny piece out of my bangs.

“How did he teach you?” Abby smirked. I felt my cheeks get hot as I threw some into the bowl.

“The day after Christmas. I was at his house and they wanted to teach me a snowball war. It was really fun. Nick totally dominated his brothers and I was even pretty good.” They all smiled, but I cringed at the memory of his omnipod breaking. I pushed the thought away.

“Did you spend Christmas here then?” Jamie asked, throwing the last piece of popcorn in the bowl. We all the started to pick up the stray pieces around us.

“Yeah… I surprised him,” I grinned.

“How?” Abby asked excitedly.

“I had Joe and Kevin help me out. I hid behind their tree with the present I got him sticking out. Well… they sang a song and then Joe gave him my present. He couldn’t believe it-”

“What was it?” Carey smiled.

“A guitar.”

“Oh my gosh!" Abby squealed.

“He loved it and then I came out and he like ran over to me. It was so sweet, but Joe ruined the moment taking a picture.” I rolled my eyes. “But it really was perfect. There was mistletoe above us,” I smiled.

“How romantic!” Jamie gushed.

“Then what?” Abby smiled, grabbing another bowl from behind her. We all stuck our hands in once we noticed the gummy worms.

“I stayed the night-” their eyes widened. “Oh no! NO. we didn’t do anything...” I felt my cheeks get warm.

“Oh…” Lisa chuckled.

“He slept on the floor so I could have the bed. But then we started talking and he slept in the bed with me-nothing happened!” I chuckled as their eyes began to light up again.
“Nothing? At all?” Abby pouted. I rolled my eyes.

“We just talked…”

“About?” Carey urged. My heart started beating faster at the memory. We actually talked about sex. We talked about what would happen when we were ready. Could I tell them that? As if Abby read my mind, she spoke up.

“We won’t say anything to anyone. We would never,” she said quietly. Everyone agreed furiously. I sighed.

“He uh… well he said I’d be the one he’d share that with…” I said quietly, knowing I was blushing like crazy.

“Oh my gosh. Seriously?” Abby asked quietly. They were all smiling slightly.

“Yeah. And I said the same.”

“You meant it right?” Carey asked.

I nodded furiously, feeling like an idiot. “Yeah. I meant it and I knew he did. He had a hard time telling me…” I smiled, remembering how adorable his little speech was. “He said that it’d mean a lot to him when we got there and that it would be more than just a one time thing because he loves me.”

“AW! My gosh. Nick is like… no other,” Abby grinned, patting my shoulder.

“Do you ever like… get really intimate?” Lisa questioned. If it was possible, I blushed even more remembering the recent feelings.

“I-well not really. We just kiss. But…” I sighed.

“You want more?” Abby asked. I felt embarrassed talking about this, but I could trust them.

“I don’t know. Yeah… I just, well I get these feelings… a lot lately. It seems like every time he kisses me, it’s not enough. I mean-I feel the love and I just want to keep feeling it…” I looked down.

“That’s perfectly normal. Especially with someone like Nick. He isn’t rushing you… or himself and now you just know your ready,” Carey said softly. I knew they were all nodding so I looked up.

“I think you should tell him.” My eyes widened at Abby. “Seriously Mitchie. Your getting these feelings, you obviously want to take that step. What if he’s ready and he just doesn’t want to rush you? If you tell him that your ready…then he’ll be able to tell you,” Abby smiled genuinely and I knew she was right. I sighed heavily, looking around at the tan walls. My eyes scanned over the larger TV. It was muted. Spongebob was on the screen with Patrick. I looked back at the girls. They were all agreeing. I was ready for that step and Nick needed to know.

“Fine. I guess your right.”

“OF course,” Abby giggled, biting down on a green and orange gummy worm.

“And it won’t be awkward because you discussed this before… kind of,” Carey smiled.

“Besides, I think your totally ready,” Lisa smirked, causing me to blush again.

I watched Abby chuckle as she turned the sound back on the TV before switching the channel to MTV. She squealed as Lady GaGa flashed on the screen.

“YES!” She yelled, jumping up. Lisa followed.

“I hate this song,” Carey chuckled, watching Jamie jump up next.

“Me too,” I grinned, shaking my head.

“Come on Care,” Lisa lifted her up.

“Yeah. Just dance Mitchie!” Abby smiled, laughing at her little pun as Just Dance blared through the speakers. I laughed as she pulled me up and grabbed my arms, flinging them around. I rolled my eyes, getting into the beat and just dancing.

“We need a video camera!” Lisa shouted as she jumped up and down. We all moved to the music.

“I have a camera in my bag… it’s digital,” I suggested. Abby’s eyes lit up.

“YAY!” she ran over as we all started laughing continuing to dance. I watched her grab my bag and pull out the little silver camera, letting the green light flash indicating the recording.
“HEY!” she yelled into the camera, smiling brightly as we all held back laughter, pausing our movements. “This is Abby and I want to introduce you to the hottest girls in Jersey!” We all laughed as she pointed the camera to Carey. She looked away, laughing. “Come on Carey!” Abby giggled. Carey looked up, smiling brightly.

“Hello!” she waved to the camera like a queen. I held back my laughter as Abby pointed the camera towards the TV, walking over to Jamie.

“I’m Jamie,” she grinned, puckering her lips and making a kissing sound. We all laughed, unable to control ourselves.

“And who do we have here? Lady GaGa? Nah… just Lisa,” Abby giggled, pointing the camera at Lisa.

“Hey. Hey!” she made a piece sign.

“And we’re saving the best for last. She has the hottest boyfriend and she is most arguably the prettiest.” Abby smiled, turning the camera to my blushing face. “What’s your name girlie?” everyone giggled as my cheeks became warmer.

“Mitchie,” I smiled, giving a slight wave.

“And I know your man would want you to shout something out.” She gave me a wink and I gave her a stern look.

“You know… I really think he would,” Carey smiled encouragingly. I sighed, turning back to the camera. I saw Abby zoom in.

“Nicholas, I love you,” I smiled. ‘Aws’ erupted from everyone.

“Mr. Jonas is a very lucky man,” Abby giggled, leaving the camera on my blushing face. “Now this is a party… so lets dance!” she yelled, throwing the recording camera to Lisa. We all laughed as she pointed it at everyone while Jamie turned up the music, which was now blaring ‘Rockstar’ by Prima J. we all started laughing and singing out loud, just being crazy girls. I was a little skeptical… knowing she’d want to put this on youtube, but I decided just to let go a little and dance around with Carey.

“Rockstar! Rockstar! A pretty little pop girl, uh-huh,” we all sang out, jumping around with each other.

When the song was over, we all started clapping. Abby hurried over to the camera, unable to contain her laughter.

“We’re going to get our pj’s on… so two girls will stay for the camera. Muah!” she grinned. “Me first!” Abby hurried out of the room after handing the camera back over to Lisa and Jamie. They started talking about random tuff, laughing and smiling. I stayed in the corner with Carey.

“Is that going on youtube?” I questioned, not able to hold back giggles.

“Yeah. You know it,” she grinned.

“You don’t think Nick will be embarrassed… do you?” I whispered.

“Oh no. no way. If anything, he’d probably thank you for it,” she smiled, patting my shoulder. I nodded, wanting to call him. I’d probably do it while they uploaded the video later.

Just then Abby ran out smiling. She had leopard print pj’s and fuzzy slippers on. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she smiled, taking the camera away from Lisa and Jamie. They ran to grab their own clothes and change.

“I want to talk to him,” is sighed, watching Abby act all crazy for the camera. She was a funny and energetic girl. I was really glad we were all friends.

“HEY. Mitchie. Care. Get over here and take the cam,” she grinned, throwing it to us. We laughed, pointing it to us.

“Hey,” Carey grinned. “Abby is just a little hyper… it’ll only get worse,” she chuckled as Abby danced around, calling for Jamie and Lisa to hurry so we could get dressed. “Micthie… lets talk about Nick,” Carey said encouragingly. I let out a slight laugh, feeling my cheeks get warm.

“Like what?” I asked softly, looking at her.

“Give him a shout out. I’ll go first.” she smiled brightly, laughing before turning back to the camera. “Hey Nick. Just wanted to say you rock and thanks for making Mitchie happy,” she waved, turning to me. “See? Shoutout!”

I laughed, turning to the camera. “Hey Nick. This is really embarrassing for me… you know,” I smiled as Carey urged me on. “What can I say… hmm-” I thought for a moment, leaving us both to laugh. “Okay. Well your obviously amazing and if I described you… I’d be here forever, and Abby might like that, but I don’t,” we both cracked up. “And…you’re the best boyfriend anyone could have-sorry Mike.”

“Burn to Mike and Abby!” Carey cut in with a giggle.

“And… I’ll say it again- I love you,” I smiled, feeling my cheeks get warm as Jamie and Lisa came into the room.

“Get dressed girlies,” they called, wearing almost identical pajamas. They were plain, but silky and bright.

We hurried over to our bags as Abby joined them. I grabbed my purple plaid pajama’s.

“So cute,” Carey pointed to my pajama’s.

“Thanks. Yours too," I smiled, looking at her red heart pajamas.
---

“Let’s upload!” Abby grinned, eating some cheetos.

“Are you sure…”

“Duh!” Lisa chuckled, grabbing the card out and sticking it into Abby’s laptop. They all started talking about how awesome that would be.

“I’m calling Nick,” I announced, stretching to grab my phone.

“OHH. Tell him to check youtube in 5 minutes under AbsBlabs001,” she grinned, clicking on the upload button. I nodded, heading into the hallway.

I pushed speed dial number one, seeing a picture of Nick pop up. He wasn’t aware that I took this… but he looked so adorable.

Ring
Ring
Ri-
he picked up on the third ring.

“Hey Mitchie,” his angelic voice sounded through the phone.

“Hi Nick,” I couldn’t stop my smile.

“What’s up? Having fun?”

“Yeah… pretty much. Abby gets a little too hyped…” I giggled, hearing him laugh too. It was so amazing. “What’s up with you?”

He sighed. “I’m sitting here, with my guitar,” I could hear his smile at the mention of the gift. “Joe’s being a weirdo and insisted that I watch some movie with him.” I could picture him rolling his eyes. “Hey. You love Juno!” Joe yelled from the background.

I laughed. “We made a video,” I said quietly, feeling my cheeks get warm again. I heard the strings of the guitar sound as he most likely set it down.

“About what?” he asked, seemingly interested.

“Just random stuff… I mentioned you,” I didn’t really want him to watch it.

“You did?” he sounded excited, I just wish I could see his face.

“Umm… yeah. I didn’t know if you’d care-”

“Can I see it?” he asked quickly. I could really hear that smile. I couldn’t fight back mine as I looked at the tan wall.

“Yeah. It should be up by now on AbsBlabs001.”

He chuckled. “Abby?”

“Yeah,” I laughed along.

“Okay. I’ll check it out and call you after?” he questioned almost shyly.

“Yeah. Thanks.”

“Okay. Love you,” he said quietly. “AWW!” Joe yelled in the background. “Shut up Joe,”Nick yelled back. I had to laugh.

“I love you too. Bye.”

“Bye,” he laughed, hanging up the phone.

I sighed, smiling to myself. Maybe Carey was right. Maybe Nick would like to recognized by me, even if it meant just saying those three meaningful words on a silly video.

“Mitchie. Come here,” Abby called. I smiled, pushing away from the tan wall to get back into the living room. “It’s posted.” she smiled, closing the lid of her laptop.

“I told Nick… he’s checking it out now,” I smiled slightly, sticking the phone in my pocket.

“We watched it. You look so adorable saying it to him!” she squealed, jumping up and down. We all laughed and I took my seat on my sleeping bag. “So we need to watch movies now,” she grinned. “I got Dead Silence. Awesome, right?” Everyone ‘ooed.”

“That movie is the only one that actually scared me…” I admitted sheepishly, pushing the bangs out of my face too watch Abby stick the dvd in.

“Awe. Me too. Maybe we should call the boys over…” she snickered.

“I don’t want Nick to think I’m a big baby,” I chuckled, watching as she grabbed the remote.

“You know he wouldn’t. Mike would come too… so he wouldn’t be the only guy. Wanna’?”
she asked eagerly. I looked around at all the girls. They smiled and nodded.

“It’ll be fun… busting their eardrums,” Lisa smiled evilly. I sighed.

“I’ll ask when Nick calls.”

“YAY!” Abby jumped up and down. She obviously had too much sugar.

“I’ll tell him to get Mike.”

“Great,” Carey smiled, nudging me.

“Watch the previews while I get some more popcorn,” Abby set the remote down and maneuvered her way around all the bags and bowls.

“I’ll come,” I offered, standing up to follow.

We made our way to her kitchen. The silver appliances looked nice with the wooden floors. She grabbed a plastic bowl from the cabinet and moved towards the pantry.

“You have a nice house,” I smiled, looking around some more.

“Thank you,” she said cheerfully. “Could you get five soda’s out of the fridge. No one cares what kind,” she chuckled. I nodded absentmindedly, pulling the stainless doors open to look for the soda. They were stacked right in the front. I grabbed a couple rootbeers, a coke for myself, a pepsi and 7-up before closing the doors with my foot. Just then my phone started ringing, playing ‘I’m Yours’ by Jason Mraz. I smiled, setting down the sodas and grabbing for my phone, knowing it was Nick. The picture popped up and Abby hurried over to me, smiling widely.

“Hello?” I answered, knowing it was Nick.

“Hello beautiful,” his angelic voice rang through the phone once again. I couldn’t stop my smile as Abby made a silent ‘aw.’

“Hey handsome,” I giggled, watching Abby. She was trying to tell me to ask him ad Mike to come over.

He laughed lightly. “I watched the video. You know, your cute on screen,” he said shyly. He was probably blushing which made it all the more cuter. I felt my own cheeks get warm. Abby was pressed up against the phone, trying to hear better.

“Thank you-”

“And thank you… for saying that.” I could hear the smile in his voice once again. “I love you too.”

I giggled, smiling brightly. “Oh… Abby wants to know if you and Mike can come over for a little while…we’re watching a scary movie- and we’re scared. Mitchie needs you to protect her!” Abby interrupted. I felt myself blush as I sent her a glare. Nick laughed.

“You need me, I’m there.”

“Thanks,” I said quietly, finding a laugh. “Can you call him? Come over when you can… we’re watching it in a few.”

“Okay. We’ll be there,” I heard some shuffling. “Joe… what the heck are you doing?” “What does it look like? I’m trying to find the corn pops.” Abby and I giggled, hearing Nick sigh. “You threw all the boxes out of the pantry just to find your stupid corn pops? Your obsessed.” “Am not. You got all grumpy when you couldn’t find the last coke.” Joe defended himself. “I did not.” Nick countered. “Right because saying ‘okay, who drank my coke’ while narrowing your eyes isn’t getting upset?” “Whatever Joe. Besides you ate he whole box. None of us got any of it.” Abby and I cracked up laughing at the fact of their arguing. “Oh. Sorry,” Nick said quietly, no doubt embarrassed. “Hey Mitchie!” Joe called. I laughed.

“Hey Joe. And it’s okay. Tell him to lay off the corn pops.”

Nick laughed. “See you soon.”

“OKAY,” Abby and I said at the same time. I pushed her away, laughing silently.

“I love you Nick.” I knew he liked it when I said it first… even though he liked to beat me to it. I could picture his full, pink lips pulled up into a smile while his chocolaty eyes beamed.

“I love you too Mitchie. Bye.”

“Bye,” I smiled, pressing the end button. Abby smirked, nudging me as I put my phone away.

“Mike and Nick are coming!” Abby called as we headed into the living room with the food and sodas.

“Great,” Carey smiled warmly, sending me a thank you as I handed her a rootbeer. Abby took the other rootbeer while Lisa took the pepsi and Jamie took the 7-up.

“No more popcorn fights,” I laughed, eyeing Abby. She gave me that innocent look and set the bowl down on the coffee table.

“I’ll get the guys drinks… what does Nick like?” Abby questioned, heading towards the kitchen.

“Coke,” I said absentmindedly, watching the menu screen. The music creeped me out. Thankfully Lisa pulled me out of my daze.

“Are you going to talk to Nick about your urges?” she asked seriously. I felt my cheeks get hot.

“Umm… maybe,” I sighed, looking down at the bowl of popcorn. Would I be able to tell him? Of course I could talk to him… I just didn’t want it to be weird.

“I got Nick the last coke and Mike’s having a pepsi,” Abby interrupted, sending me a smile.

The doorbell rang and Abby grabbed my arm as the girls chuckled. “Scared me,” she breathed, smiling and pulling me over to the door. Maybe I could talk to Nick later… when no one was around, or when they were asleep. But who could sleep during this movie? My guess was; all of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry; I meant to get this written, but I slacked off. I did, however, make the new story layout. New banner... ha. So I did get something kind of done. This is part one of girls night. Things might get steamy soon. lol! Part two is next-with Mike and Nick. and that should be interesting... them having the talk at Abby's house. lol.
COMMENTS. tell me what you think. I need them to continue!

p.s. I wish I had JB tickets. *sigh dramatically*
-TAY