‹ Prequel: Us; I love that
Status: Slowly active

We're forever; I'll remember that

[^^New Banner by: cliche catastrophe]

Mitchie Johnson went through high school as a nobody. Nick Jonas went through high school as a somebody. When the two collided, sparks flew and there was no turning back. Through thick and thin, the two lasted, planning their life by the second.

When Nick gets promoted from a college student to start a chance of recording, he jumps at it, finding the final confidence to ask Mitchie to be his; She happily accepts, and becomes slightly worried when Mrs. Jonas brings up her constant illness as something neither one of them had planned-pregnancy.

They'll get through life together, like always, but at a whole new level of adulthood, finding all their dreams and happiness coming true piece by piece. Mitchie and Nick will get their fairytale ending, all after the long ride together.
  1. Two lines of bright
    '“Well, dear, are you ready?” she asked, staring down at the strip herself.'
  2. I am positive
    '“We have you results, right here. I’m sure you want them, correct?” she asked. I nodded impatiently, wondering if she thought this was a game'
  3. A real baby
    '“Oh my god,” he mumbled, running a hand over his face. “Your pregnant?”'
  4. A new beginning
    '“I’m not going to do anything… Nick’ll probably break my arm if I did. I know that little stunt in football was because of you, and I just wanted to apologize..” he trailed off, crossing his arms.'
  5. Words of love
    '“I’m staying in New York, as you know, and I was just wondering what’s going to happen. I mean, we obviously need a place to live and I think it’s only right if we live together...'
  6. Stop yelling
    '“Stop it!” I screamed, hearing the whole room grow silent. My heart was beating fast, and it wasn’t the fast I liked.'
  7. Emotional run
    '“Nick,” I whispered, wiping it away. He grabbed my hand, holding it in place on his face. “I’m so sorry. You-you must think I’m some monster-:”'
  8. Wedding starts
    '“Thanks again, guys. Really. But I think we should get started?” she smiled, shifting in her seat excitedly.'
  9. Goodbye New Jersey
    '“The realtors name is Susie. I informed her of you two and she said to stop by this address-” she cleared her throat, stopping herself from crying, “whenever you’re ready, oh, and give her a call before you arrive, too.”'
  10. Dream home
    '“I really do. I don’t think anything is better than this, really. Nicholas Jonas, you have quite the taste,” I grinned, gripping his collar loosely with my hands.'
  11. November 30th
    ' “That’s good. It’s really beautiful, I think you’ll like it,” he smiled, handing me my coat and my purse. I gave him a thank you with a kiss on the lips, my tongue tasting coke.'
  12. Mixed
    '“Please. Don’t push me away,” he sobbed suddenly, holding out his hands weakly. I stared at him, seeing the beautiful guy I loved.'
  13. Departure
    '“Love you too much. Miss you already. See you soon,” he grinned, placing the photo inside his jacket securely, grabbing his bags.'
  14. Hello, New House
    '“I think two days, maybe tomorrow. I wired the money for the house already, so they should be calling you by the end of today or early tomorrow morning,” he sighed. I could just picture his smile.'
  15. Six Days
    'I definitely couldn’t wait for the times where he could just kiss me without having to worry about being caught; yeah… I was hopeless.'
  16. Fun
    '“Nick!” I screamed as water hit me, the coldness soaking through the shirt and dripping down my back.'