Status: COMPLETED; third on the way

Us; I love that

Girls night II

She flung the front door open revealing Nick and Mike.

“Hey guys!” Abby grinned, grabbing mike’s arm and pulling him in. she smirked at me, hurrying back over to the living room.

“Hey,” I laughed, holding out my hand. Nick smiled and grabbed it, letting me drag him in. we shut the door and walked to where the scary music was playing. This movie really freaked me out… and Nick sensed that.

“Why are you watching it if it scares you?” he whispered, looking over at everyone. Jamie, Lisa and Carey were all laughing at something while Abby and Mike sat on the couch, speaking quietly. I looked over at Nick’s angelic face. His brown eyes sparkled with question and his full lips were in a line, slightly pulled up in the corners. His light tan cheeks held a little pink from the cold. I felt my cheeks get warm, remembering that I was supposed to talk to him.

“I don’t know really,” I smiled, watching him chuckle. “The dolls just scare me,” I cringed at the memory of watching it for the first time. It didn’t help that Eric kept popping up from nowhere.

“It’s okay,” Nick smiled, kissing my cheek, sending tingles through me.

We sat down on his sleeping bag just as everyone shushed everyone. I watched the screen go black right before the movie started up. I scooted closer to Nick, setting my head on his shoulder. I glanced up at him, seeing him smiling slightly as he wrapped his arms around me. I needed to talk to him… but when was the right time? He looked down curiously, feeling my gaze on him. I blushed slightly, moving up to kiss his cheek. He smiled, rubbing his thumb over my hand before turning to the screen.

---

I was freaked out already and we were only at the part where the old man tells his story about Mary Shaw. The coffin just fell over, revealing her face and she was standing. All of the girls screamed with fright, causing the house to sound like a horror movie. Nick jumped at the sudden noise and Mike yelled out, ‘my ears!’ I buried my face into Nick’s neck, causing him to stiffen up slightly. Maybe now was the right time to talk?

I saw Carey pull her phone out and begin to text someone, but I didn’t pay too much attention, seeing as I was practically hyperventilating.

“It’s okay Mitchie,” Nick said quietly, knowing I was actually scared of the silly movie.

“I-I’m going to have nightmares. I’m going to die!" I huffed dramatically. For some reason, this movie always got me riled up.

“No your not,” he smiled. “I’m here. Your fine,” his voice calmed me down. I jumped slightly, realizing my phone just vibrated. He chuckled, kissing my forehead and pulling me closer as I grabbed for my phone.

You should talk to him now
Care


I sighed, glancing at Nick through the corner of my eye. He looked sort of bored with the movie… so maybe now was okay.

Fine…
MJ


I stuck my phone back in my pocket and glanced up at the TV. I sighed, looking around the dark room before locking my eyes on Nick’s.

“I need to talk to you...” I whispered, but Abby managed to hear. She grinned, snuggling into Mike. He looked at me questioningly.

“Okay,” he whispered, standing up. He held out his hands to pull me up. I didn’t let go of one as we walked towards the kitchen. I felt around on the wall to find the dimmer switch, pushing it up slightly for some light, but not enough to disturb everyone. “What is it?” he asked in more of a normal tone. I sighed, watching him carefully.

“We tell each other everything… right?” I questioned. His eyes turned blank, but I saw the worry on his face. “Oh… it’s nothing bad. I promise…” he nodded, sighing slightly.

“Yes. We tell each other everything…” he said, eyeing me intently. I got a gust of butterflies as I watched his deep eyes stare into mine. He cocked his head, letting that stray curl fall back onto his forehead-making him look like the prefect angel. I sighed.

“This is really embarrassing…” I muttered to myself, pulling away from Nick to sit myself down in the wooden chair. It made a light screech across the tile. Nick followed, still watching me intently. I was wondering what I should say.

“It’s okay Mitchie. Just… say whatever you have to say,” he said encouragingly.

I sighed again, feeling my cheeks get warm. “Okay… but I don’t know exactly how I’m supposed to say it…” I bit my lip, looking down at my hands. What was I supposed to say? ‘Oh hey Nick, by the way, I want to have sex?’ Like that would be so great.

“Mitchie… it can’t be that hard. What are you trying to say?” he asked eagerly.

“I don’t know Nick. It’s hard to say,” I whined, not knowing what else I could do.

“Just say it. Be open. It’s just me… Nick. Your boyfriend. You can tell me anything,” he stressed.

“I-I can’t just come out and say this…”

“Are you trying to break up with me?” he asked worriedly.

“Oh NO. Nick, NO.” I grabbed his hands, watching his face soften with relief. “Far from it,” I mumbled to myself, doubting that he even knew what I was talking about.

“Whatever it is… just come out and say it. Or… say something. Anything. Help me out,” he said softly, taking a hand away to grab my chin lightly. I had that urge again and I knew I just had to tell him. Maybe I could try to explain.

“I’ll try to explain,” I sighed. “Lately… I get this feeling. Like… whenever you kiss me or just… touch me somehow. I don’t know… It’s kind of indescribable…” I tried, watching his eyebrows furrow in confusion.

“I’m not sure what you mean… feelings could be good-or bad.”

I groaned, pulling away slightly and hitting my head on the back of the chair. I guess I had to come out and say it. Get ready for awkwardness. I moved my head to look at his curious and waiting expression before taking a deep breathe.

“I’ll just come out and say it then., I mumbled.

“Please,” he agreed.

I felt my cheeks get hot as my mouth opened. “I-uh… well… I think, no- I-well…ugh!” I groaned, feeling the tingles in my hands as he held them. He watched me, urging me with his expression. I can do this. I can do this. Can I do this? I needed to do this. I wanted to do this. I sighed again. Here I go. “Nick… I-umm… I’m ready too… I’m ready to have sex,” I said quietly, watching his face nervously. His sweet face went blank for a moment and nerves got the best of me, letting my heart beat speed up. I needed to hear him say something. Anything. He bit his lip slightly, letting his eyes roam my face. I watched his cheeks turn almost a bright red, then settling down to a softer pink within moments. Right now was when I wished for mind reading abilities. Right now… I wished he’d say something.

“Uh…I-did you just… you just said what I thought?” he stuttered, looking at me questioningly. I bit my lip, nodding my head. I watched him take a deep breathe. “S-so you’re… you’re ready? Too…” he blushed, looking down at our tangled hands for a moment. I waited eagerly as he took another breathe. “You’re ready for that?” he whispered shyly.

“Yeah… I was trying to say that- a lot lately- I’ve been getting these feelings… and I’m ready… when you are,” I said quickly, mentally slapping myself for how stupid that sounded. He nodded slowly. It went silent for what seemed like hours, but I heard the clock ticking, indicating a minute passing. He finally looked me in the eyes. I could see the nerves radiating off him, but there was something else. Like… he was sure about something.

“I’m ready,” he said quietly, but his voice was clear and steady, with slight shyness. I felt my cheeks burn as my heart raced just at the thought.

“So… what happens now?” I asked, chuckling slightly. He gave me a shy smile.

“Well… we’re both ready-maybe we should take that step,” he said seriously, but the pink in his cheeks didn’t fade and neither did mine.

“I think so…” I whispered, staring into the pools of chocolaty brown. “But what are we supposed to do? We can’t just talk about it.”

He nodded. “When we get there, we just… go. All the way.” I smiled at his words. He was so adorable.

I sighed, giving him a nod as he squeezed my hand. “That was embarrassing,” I muttered. He flashed that heart-stopping smile.

“I’m glad you told me… I was actually feeling the same,” he admitted sheepishly. I brought a hand to his cheek, cupping it slightly. “I love you,” he said softly, watching me. I couldn’t fight the smile he brought every time those three words left those perfect lips in that amazing voice.

“I love you too.” He smiled back, bringing himself forward to connect our lips. The fireworks went off in my head, leaving me out of reality. All I could feel was how soft his lips were on mine and how loving it felt. I felt the butterflies eating at my stomach as he pulled me closer. I felt the sparks as his fingertips grazed over my neck, resting his hand there gently. I felt myself shiver as his breathe hit my lips as his forehead leaned against mine.

“We should get back in there,” he smiled slightly, standing up. All I could do was nod and smile. Smile like an idiot… but at least we both knew.

He led the way back into the room. Abby was gripping Mike’s arm so tight that he had a permanent grimace on. Lisa was practically up against the screen, her eyes wide as Jamie and Carey were huddled together. We sat down on the sleeping bag, our clothes rubbing up against it causing Abby to look over at us, a smile plastered on her face. She got her cell out and I rolled my eyes, knowing she was about to text me with questions upon questions. Nick looked down at me nervously. I looked back questioningly.

“It isn’t going to be weird between us… right?” he whispered, his lips close to my ear sending my spine to tingle. My breathe caught as I watched his beautiful face, shaking my head.

“No. we both know and it’ll just be like before…” I said, finding my words to be shy. He smirked, pulling me as close as I could be.

“What about different this way?” he whispered, his sudden shyness mostly gone. My heart accelerated as his lips gently moved around on my neck.

“Y-yes,” I breathed out, feeling his smirk. He pulled away, attaching his lips to mine quickly before screams erupted again. I wasn’t paying attention, only wanting to feel Nick’s lips on mine once again. My phone beeped, sending me out of the daze he always seemed to put me in. he gave me a shy smile, setting his head on top of mine. As I clicked the text open.

So? Did you tell him? What did he say? I can probably guess… ;)
Abs


I smiled slightly, getting ready to reply.

Yeah and he said he was ready too… when we get to that time, we’re just going to keep going.
MJ


I felt my cheeks get warm as I read what I wrote. I knew I was ready and the only problem was that I didn’t want to wait. I smacked the thoughts away, feeling myself grow tired. Nick’s arms stayed snaked around my waist and his head on mine, his curls tickling my forehead. I smiled, letting my eyes close as I felt his chest move up and down evenly. This girls night turned out to be a boys night for me… and I didn’t mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY UNBANNED. Woo. So I'll be posting all my pr-written chapters so I can start on new ones. FEEDBACK, PLEASE!
:)
I missed you guys.