A Totally Original Story About Vampires, Pete Wentz, And A Girl Named Mary Sue

Did I Mention I'm Gerard Way's Sister?

So we left off with a perfect description of a perfect character misplaced into a horrible life. *tear tear* Let's move on with my ORIGINAL story!

I walked home from school just like every other day. My godmother made me walk because she hates me. Me and my brother. My brother is Gerard Way. Because, don't you know, EVERY celebrity has a secret sister the world has never heard of! And I get to be that sister, because I'm special like that.

Half way home my boyfriend came up to me. With LETTUCE. I cried and screamed but I couldn't get away. He must have slapped me with the lettuce about fifteen times before I finally broke free of his grasp, and ran all the way home, crying.

I reached my doorstep and sobbed into my BROTHER, Gerard Way,'s shoulder. ('Cause Gerard Way is my brother. And I'm his sister that you've never heard of. HOW COOL IS THAT?) He comforted me and we made up our minds to run away from home immediately.

"But BROTHER Gerard Way," I protested. "It's only the beginning of Chapter Two! Shouldn't we let suspense build first?"

"No!" insisted, my BROTHER, Gerard Way!, "We have to leave IMMEDIATELY! I don't know how much more of this life I can take!"

And we ran out the door. As we left, the haunting smell of spinach lingered on the air at home.

We didn't know where we were going but of COURSE we immediately found a safe location. My Chemical Romance is like BESTEST friends with Fall Out Boy so we ran into Pete Wentz.

"Any trouble here?" PETE WENTZ asked. "Why are you running and crying? Is something wrong?"

(Because that's really a question necessary to be asked when someone is bawling their eyes out, you see. Happens all the time.)

"Y-yes," I stammered. "MY BOYFRIEND BEAT ME WITH A PIECE OF LETTUCE AGAIN!" I bawled.

And then PETE WENTZ looked into my eyes and I could feel it. (Who cares if he's 15 years older than me! That's the way REAL LOVE happens!) We immediately fell in love in that moment. *sigh* How romantic.

~~~

ZOMG THIS IZ LYK SUUCHHHH A CLIFFHANGERR!!! I BET UR ON DA EDGE OF UR SEET 4 DA NEXT INSTALLMENT OF...

A Totally Original Story About (whatever the hell the rest of the story title was)!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. Like I said in a comment response on the previous chapter, I don't know that all of these cliches are QUITE as common on Mibba as they were on Quizilla, but I definitely still see them. And I felt like posting something. And the other story I want to post, I'm having trouble titling. (I suck at naming things. I have a gray cat named Shadow, FFS.)

Again, normally I stick to more serious stuff, and oneshots at that. Feel free to check out my other stories, if you're interested in something I worked a little harder on; personally, I recommend Shila. That's the one I take the most pride in, the one I think turned out best. I'm fond of Cassandra Wrote A Letter To A Madman, too, but that one needs to be tweaked a bit.

/longauthor'snotesorry