‹ Prequel: Into the Goblin Wood
Status: VERY slow updates. Sequel to "Into the Goblin Wood".

Free From the Wood, Yet Slave to the Heart

It's been just a little over two years since the day that at least three escaped from the Goblin Wood. Now, all that is on the mind of one of these is someone whose whereabouts are unknown.

Prince Colin is worried. He wants to know where she is, and to know for sure that she did escape. He wants to know that his Aunt Tessalyn's predictions are true, that he will really meet her again. He wants it to be true with all of his heart.

'She' is Raya. The girl who had been brought to the small hobgoblin village Colin had been kept in for three years. And this girl had left his life just as suddenly as she had entered it.

Colin wants to know where she is, and he will stop at nothing until he knows.

Sequel to Into the Goblin Wood
  1. The Start of a Search
    A search begins!
  2. The Solace of her Views
    The viewpoint of the Seer is revealed.
  3. Hope Starts Anew
    Something happens to renew Colin's hope of finding Raya
  4. A Message from Brenadine
    A hint as to Raya's whereabouts comes in the form of a message...
  5. The Beasts Awakened
  6. Prepared
  7. In The Eyes of the Seer
    From the Third Person view of Tessalyn
  8. The Council of Advisors
    Colin must hear what the council of advisors has to say about whether he should fight or not...
  9. The Pincer and the Arlesters
    A pincer attack is proposed and the 13 Arlester archers are introduced
  10. The Battle Begins
    As the title implies; the battle against the army of Wargs and Minotaurs begins. (sorry - short)
  11. And the Battle Ends
    The battle wages on, and draws to a close.
  12. Unexpected Decisions
    Colin makes a few decisions that are unexpected.
  13. Repercussions
    Colin reflects upon some of his decisions and realizes possible results.
  14. A Father's Lecture
    Colin is mad at himself and his father tries to straighten him out.
  15. Estimates and Odds
    A council to brief the leaders is held; the numbers of the enemy finally revealed to Colin.