‹ Prequel: Deadly Kiss
Sequel: You're Overdue
Status: Complete. Sequel is up.

Holding My Heart

10 Well Hello Beautiful

************************
Ann’s POV

I watched as my door opened and in came William and another man. I sunk a little in my bed. I wasn’t too scared for myself it was Brendon that I was worried about. Why did I make Brendon leave? He’s going to get into so much trouble. God, I’m such an idiot.

“Ann?”

I got off Brendon’s bed and walked up to William. I looked at the man with him. He was no Dandie. He had black jeans on with a button up black dress shirt. He also had a red tie on and a black leather jacket. His facial features stood out and made me want to call him Italian. He had the olive skin to match. He had jet black hair that was a mess but yet could be called organized that was the style now days.

He had beautiful hazel eyes. They were amazing. Almost hypnotizing. His top lip wasn’t as prominent as the bottom but they were curled into a smirk filled with seduction. His eye lashes occasionally closed against those eyes touching his cheeks occasionally. He reeked human but he was far from. He was a vampire but he looked like a rock star.

“Gerard, this is my daughter Ann Beckett. Ann, this is Gerard Way, my creator.”

I backed up instantly. William’s creator? Someone older then William? Someone who is stronger then William? My mind flooded with thoughts. I was now terrified of this man. This vampire that looked human. Gerard Way who are you?

William came to me and pulled me forward, “Do not be frighten, he is a gentleman. He will not hurt you.”

Gerard bowed slightly, “It is a pleasure to finally meet you my dear.”

An angelic voice? No fucking way!This guy offered his hand and I reached for it. My hand was shaking like a loose tile on a roof in a storm. I shook his hand and he pulled me closer to him.

His lips brushed my ear, “Do not be frighten my dear. I will not hurt you; I promise.”

He released me and I stumbled back into William. William caught me and I watched my door open yet again. Brendon was there. He looked at Gerard and instantly fell to his knees.

Gerard turned and smiled, “Ah Brendon. It’s a pleasure that you drop by to see me.”

Gerard picked up the flowers and picked one out. He looked at me and smiled. He walked up to me and let the rose’s petals run over my skin on my neck. He pulled it away and I watched it start to decay. My eyes went wide and I gasped. He had the power to kill.

He brought it to his nose, “The scent lingers even now.”

He let me watch again as he let the flower grow again. Like it had become alive again. The petals had come back even fuller. He brought it back to me and I could smell the rose. It was an almost stronger fragrance.

He smirked, “And beauty can be taken away but always can be returned. Do you understand?”

I nodded.

“I don’t think you do.”

I spoke with some confidence, “And why do you say that?”

I watch Brendon in the corner of my eye. He gave me this look like I had suggested that I was going to jump of a building. He shook his head and stayed bowed. What is this? Is this prick royalty or something to vampires?

Gerard turn his head to the side and his smirk fell, “A vile one she is. She is definitely yours Beckett.”

“I am sorry Gerard.”

He looked at William, “No need William. She’ll learn soon enough how to behave.”

************Brendon’s POV

“Get off the floor Brendon.”

I did what I was told but I didn’t look at Gerard. I knew better then to do so. I was more afraid of why he was here. When Gerard is here danger always follows. Oh and lot’s of death too.

He came up to me and he leaned into my ear, “Still in love with Ann are we? You always were a charmer in her eyes. Do know that is over.”

I looked at Gerard shocked as he pulled away. What? No! He can’t mean that. Oh please no! He shoved the roses into my chest and I grunted lightly. Took the breath right out of me. I know he’s always hated me but geeze.

He walked past me, “William? Coming?”

“Yes.” William walked past me and Ann.

She looked at me, “What did he say to you?!”

I shook my head, “Nothing.”

I walked over to her and handed her the flowers, “I couldn’t find lilies.”

She smiled, “You left the house?”

“Only to the garden. We usually have lilies though.”

“And the chocolate?”

I rolled my eyes and handed her a box of pop tarts instead. Hey, they were chocolate! So I’m all good. She squealed in happiness and hugged me.

“Ok I love you!”

“Good! About damn time!”
************************
♠ ♠ ♠
**********************
So? You surprised?
Are you?
Thanks to all the commenters. Makes my day. lol
I hoped you liked he chapter.
Please comment and subscribe.
*****************