‹ Prequel: Deadly Kiss
Sequel: You're Overdue
Status: Complete. Sequel is up.

Holding My Heart

9 He Said, She Said

*****************
Ann’s POV

“Beckett! You can’t ground me. I’m not your daughter.”

“Yes, you are and be nice to your step mom. She’s not a toy.”

I whispered under my breath, “Mhm sure.”

“I heard that.” He pulled me to a door to a room and we were about to enter when Brendon opened the door.

William glared at Brendon and Brendon returned it. William whipped me around and shoved me to Brendon. I tried to catch myself but I pretty much fell into Brendon’s arms. He hissed lightly from pain and pulled me close.

I turned to face William, “If you want this boy in MY house you need him to behave.”

I just nodded because I didn’t know what to do.

William’s gaze moved to Brendon and he pointed at Brendon, “And you. You are not allowed to leave this house. When you need to feed I will bring it to you. Understand? One more fuck up Brendon and you’re permanently removed from this world. I’ve had it with your behavior. Now good night.”

I whispered a soft, “Good night” to William.

Brendon had let me go and staggered into his room while Beckett came closer to me. He kissed my forehead and I almost gagged. I felt his arms wrap around me and he hugged me tight.

“It’s good to have you back.”

“I’m not her William.”

“Ah but you are. You are more like her then you know.”

He let me go and I headed into Brendon’s room. I shut the door and I looked at Brendon. He had his shirt off and he was look at his wounds. I gasped at what a saw. He had wounds but they were already healing. Literally. One, I swear got smaller within seconds.

“Vampires are really weird.”

He laughed lightly and turned to me, “I know right?”

I walked up to him and I touched the bruise he had on one of his cheeks. He tensed lightly but calmed down. I gave him an apologetic look but I was still angry at him. Him and Pete. I loved Pete. I loved the guys but I couldn’t be without Brendon. Stupid I know. I hate the thought how much I love Brendon after all he’s done.

I don’t want to be here either. I want to be with Brendon but not here. I didn’t want to be here with William. William was a joke. Treating me like I was his kid but where could I even go? I had successfully burnt down that one house. Pete wouldn’t let us back because of Brendon. My apartment? Did it even exist? I had no clue. Hell, I didn’t even know how long I have been gone.

I felt a pressure on my cheek, “What’s wrong babe?”

Brendon was next to me cupping my cheek and still shirtless, “I don’t know.”

He leaned closer and pecked my lips softly, “I’ll get us out of here.”

I smiled softly, “What makes you think I want to leave with you?”

He raised an eyebrow, “Oh you want to act like that?”

I acted shocked, “Act like what?”

He wrapped his arms around me tightly, “Like you don’t love me.”

“Who said that was an act?”

He let his jaw drop and he leaned to my ear, “Then why do you think of me day in and day out?”

“Oh, I think of you?”

He moved to my other ear, “Mhmm and all those cheesy corny thoughts that the typical girl thinks of.”

I could feel the blush rise to my checks, “What are you talking about?”

“What you don’t know? All the times you’ve wanted to kiss me and get all nervous. My favorite is your ideas of romantic moments. You can pretend to be a tomboy all you want but there is a girly girl in there.”

I swallowed hard and looked at Brendon in the eyes, “You are so full of shit Urie!”

He smiled, “I love it when you get like this.”

I rolled my eyes and tired to break from his embrace. He held on to me harder and pulled me right against him. I didn’t want anything to do with him at moments like this. Though I will sadly admit the butterflies in my stomach were getting to me.

His kissed my lips softly, “You love me and you know it.”

I laughed slightly, “Funny. I knew I was a good actor.”

He started walking backwards and pulling me with him, “You want to play like that?”

“Play like what?”

We reached Brendon’s bed and within seconds I somehow landed on his bed. I honestly didn’t feel him pick me up. He was next to me in another few seconds. I sat up and folded my arms. I don’t care. I was still angry at him.

“Aww come on what can I do to make you love me again?”

“Go get me some flowers and chocolate.”

“Ok. Will do.” He crawled off the bed, “I’ll be back.”
************************
♠ ♠ ♠
***********************************************
Thanks to: catherine052897
And the rest of you guys.
Please comment and subscribe
New banner by moi:
Image
*****************