‹ Prequel: Deadly Kiss
Sequel: You're Overdue
Status: Complete. Sequel is up.

Holding My Heart

21 Payback Is a Bitch

********
Ann’s POV

“Pete! Where did they take him?”

He seemed as upset as I was, “I don’t know.”

I grabbed on to his shirt and shook him, “What if they kill him?!”

“Why would they do that? He’s a Dandie.”

“No, he’s not anymore,” I paused when it dawned on me, “Pete, I think I know why Gerard took him.”

He tilted his head to the side, “Why?”

“Gerard must have done this for payback.”

Pete shook his head, “That makes sense but why would he want payback? There is something you’re not telling me.”

He was right. I was hiding something from him. From everyone. I wasn’t sure. So why jump to conclusions? Though, with this latest mess I was now considering telling everyone.

“Brendon in the other Ann’s life got Gerard tarred and feathered. I had a flashback of it. I think Gerard tried to make a move on her then Brendon caught him. Then I think he turned the town on him. I’m not sure but I think maybe Gerard was an important person in that town. Then I think he was turned or whatever and then came back for revenge.”

Pete sat down in the chair, “I can see that.”

“Or-”

“There is more?”

“Gerard got all pissed off about Brendon before he had taken me from him. I don’t know if he meant it before or after the tar incident. He kept saying Brendon was some horrible person for taking me away from him.”

Pete started to sound like Patrick, “Did you have any other memories?”

I shook my head, “None.”

He got up, “Come on.”

“Where are we going?”

He grabbed onto my hand, “Patrick. I think he has exactly what we need.”

We dematerialized and reappeared in the guy’s kitchen. Patrick was messing around with an invention when he saw us. Patrick started with a smile when he saw us and then soon frowned when he saw my facial expression, “Hey! What’s wrong?”

Pete spoke quickly, “Do you still have the vials?”

Patrick nodded, “Yeah I do.”

Pete left me while Patrick looked scared, “What’s going on?”

“Brendon went rabid and then kidnapped.”

Patrick dropped his tools that were in his hands, “By who?”

“Gerard and Ronnie.”

Pete came back with a vial. He unscrewed the lid and handed it to me. I looked at the side and it had a case number and a name. Gerard’s name. I smelled the liquid. It smelled like blood. I tried to see through the dark container but I couldn’t.

“What is this?”

“It’s Gerard’s blood. Drink it.”

“What? No!” Surprisingly it was Patrick that had suggested me to drink it, “I need those.”

Pete growled, “For what?”

“Studies!”

Pete gave him an icy glare, “This is an emergency!”

“So?!”

I looked at both of them with a calm gaze, “Why would I drink this anyways?”

Pete spoke, “Because we need more of Gerard’s memories.”

“Is it even fresh enough?”

Patrick nodded, “Yes, I got it last night.”

I plugged my nose and drowned the thick liquid quickly. I nearly threw it up. I hated the taste of blood. Let alone someone else’s. I was just hoping it didn’t have a disease in it. I placed the vial down and I sat down. Now we had to wait.

************
Brendon’s POV

My skull felt like it was going to explode. My body seemed to control itself rather then me. I couldn’t relax and I felt so hungry.

Ronnie threw me in this basement of some weird place. I felt claustrophobic. I needed out. I slammed myself into the walls and the door exiting this room. I couldn’t break out. I need to be let out!

“Let me out!” My voice seemed to echo off the walls.

I felt so much rage. I forced my body to listen to me and slam into the door again, “Let me out!”

“Relax Urie. You’re fine. You need to stay calm to calm the blood lust.”

“I swear once I get out of here Way, I will kill you.”

Gerard giggled, “Urie, I would behave. I am the only one who can let you out. And I’m not a patient man.”

I snarled and kicked the door, “Let me out!”

“You’re a danger if I let you out.”

I leaned against the door, “How do you figure?”

“Look at yourself. You went a long time without blood and then you fed on animal blood. You should know what’s going on.”

“Shit!”

I did know my body was rejecting the animal blood. I had gone so long with human blood. My body needed it. It could only feed off of it. It didn’t want anything else.

“Listen to me, you’re going to suffer. Suffer like I did when I got tarred. You will be in pain.”

“You bastard!”

“You did this to yourself.”

“Let me out!”

“And what? Let you hurt Ann? I don’t think so.”

I let another noise rumble out of my throat, “So your way of helping is to lock me up?”

“Mmm, for now.”
*****
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to: spunkaliciouspet, BdenUrielover86, nobody7of7importance, xXsarbearXx(Quzilla and Mibba)

Thanks for reading! Please comment and subscribe. It means sooo much to me.

Alright, I have a couple favors to ask you.

I wrote some shot stories(taking requests) for some friends and I would love some feedback if you could. I would love you even more if you did! Just click the links if one of them sounds interesting.
Ex Friends [William Beckett]
A Dreamer Dreams [Alex Gaskarth]

Also, if you’re looking for another site to post on just for more readers there is a site that is pretty new but I like it. It’s like Quizilla and Mibba had a baby. It’s small but I love it. I mean I’m like the thirty-second user on there. I’m trying to become a moderator so wish me luck! It’s called Trivium. Check it out.

One more thing, there are some epic stories on here. I have so many I love I wish I could share them all with you. But this one I really must share. summerlin is an amazing writer! She needs some love. I haven’t seen talent like this in ages.
This is an amazing story. I read this and fell in love with it. It is a Brendon Urie fanfic but it has great talent behind it. I would love it if you would look at it. It’s called Blackjack by summerlin
Click Here
Then to top it off she has a Pete Wentz vampire one that is off the scale! I have never been so addicted to a story. It’s called: The Redemption of Peter Wentz