‹ Prequel: Deadly Kiss
Sequel: You're Overdue
Status: Complete. Sequel is up.

Holding My Heart

8 You're Grounded

***********************
Ann’s POV

I can’t tell you how fast I ran through this house. I’m sure I broke the world record. I was taking three stairs at a time if I needed to. Though, Dandies were moving out of my way. I think that’s because of William. So I continued to barge my way through.

“Get back here you fucking cowards! Wimps! All under William’s foot! Cowards! You’re all marshmallows!”

I stepped outside and Brendon was glaring at the house. His eyes trailed to me and they narrowed. I stepped down and past him. Pete was getting off the ground and I shoved him. He didn’t go far. He was a vampire after all.

He grabbed my hands and forced me to be behind him. I caught my balance and Pete lunged for Brendon. I watched as they both hit the ground. Pete was forced off of Brendon and Brendon stood so fast that I could barely see him in a blink of an eye.

“Pete! Brendon! Stop!”

I ran over to Brendon and stood in front of him as Pete stood up. Pete glared at me, “How can you protect this trash? Especially over family.”

Brendon spoke over my arm, “I am her family.”

“That was years ago! This is her reincarnated! Not even the same person!”

“Pete!”

I looked over and the rest of the guys were coming over to us. Patrick stopped and his eyes looked like they were filled with hurt. He shook his head and came closer to Pete. Joe didn’t really have an expression nor did Andy. This must be the game face everyone talks about.

“Stop fighting!” I said that with so much anger it almost took all the energy I had, “Just fucking quit it!”

“Seriously! What does a man need to get a night alone in peace?!” William Beckett was making his way down the front steps.

He was fully clothed and his toy waiting at the door, “I am so sick of this! Hunters, just go die. Pete, I could careless of what you do! Brendon, you need to stop this rubbish! Let me remind you, you are still under my power and my Dandies are not marshmallows!”

William struck Brendon across the cheek so hard that Brendon head forced to the side. Brendon had reached the level of angry known as livid. His facial expression had changed completely. His shoulders grew tense and I had never seen so much hatred on his face. His soft brown doe eyes had narrowed in hatred. His lips that always had the playful smile now curled into a frown. It happened so fast I didn’t believe my eyes. I heard Brendon growl and then he attacked William.

Brendon had reached his limit, “I am so sick of you! You two faced bastard!”

He had taken William to the ground. William wasn’t too surprised and threw Brendon off him. Brendon landed in the middle of the street and I heard his body crack. He gasped and groaned. William got off the ground and walked over to Brendon.

“Pete! Help Brendon!”

I squeaked as William picked up Brendon again and threw him yet again. Brendon had hit a parked car and rested on the ground. He rolled over to his stomach and coughed. Pete sighed and took of towards William. Pete grabbed onto William and sent William to the ground.

Now the Dandies had come back. Once the leader is involved they come back. But this time it wasn’t to fight. I felt myself being grabbed and I screamed. The Dandies were going for me now!

I started to wiggle and kick around. There is no way I was going to let them keep me. I bit on of the guys and he let go, “That’s right you pansy!”

The other guy was stronger and put up more of a fight. I was being dragged backwards and into the house. I started fighting harder. As soon as I past the doors of the house they closed. I stopped fighting as they locked and Dandies stood in front of it.

“Let go of me! I said let go of me! I can’t go anywhere now!”

He let up his grip and I pulled myself away. I growled and went over to one of the chairs in the room. I grabbed it and chucked it. The vampires looked at me with no emotion and said nothing.

William appeared in the room, “Young lady, you are grounded until further notice!”

I let out a chuckle, “Excuse me?”

“You heard me. Now come on, you’re coming with me.”

He grabbed my hand and started leading me out of the room.
*************************
♠ ♠ ♠
**********************
Comment and subscribe please!
Thank you to all of you! Sorry for the wait.
Thanks to:
Quizilla: asiansniper, Tyreadiayay22, mycookieromance, CatDemon04, XKittyXKatastropheX
Mibba: PsychoBarbie
New Banner by moi:
Image

***********************