Dark Temptation...A Twisted Romance

Chapter Four...The Truth

"So," Ville asked, "Did you enjoy dinner?"

"Yes, it was very good, thank you."

"Hm, after you ate what did you do?" Lydia bit the inside of her cheek.

"I…um…" She stumbled over her words.

Ville leaned down and pressed his lips to Lydia's head. She felt a shrug of heat flash through her body, tingling her all over like every time he touched her, but this time she felt the raw, throbbing ache between her thighs again. Ville's soft full lips smirked as he pulled back, his fingers gently ran over her shoulder, tracing her neck, jaw, lips…she had goose bumps despite how hot she was. She also had the urge to take his finger into her mouth, before she knew it, she had. Ville's eyes widened, his mouth hung agape, than a darkness over came his features. His breathing became heavy, his eyes turned dark forest green. Lydia sucked on his pointer finger softly, he tasted sweet, her tongue wrapped around it and she gave a small moan feeling another, greater wave of lust over take her. Lydia let his finger slip from her lips, she wondered what his reaction would be.

"Oh sweetheart, you are something special, where did that come from?" Lydia decided now was the time to ask, in his aroused weakened state.

"I've deiced to stay here with you, and I'll play your games willingly, if…" She batted her eyelashes and pouted her lips. He leaned in closer to her face.

"Anything you want, darling." Lydia was taken back by the softness in his voice, the tenderness of it. Did he really care about her?

"I…want to know what you are and why you want me here." Ville leaned back and smiled, she saw his fangs again, she shivered.

"I am not human, as you have guessed. I use to be once, but I can't remember that anymore. I suppose the name most commonly used for my kind is Incubus." Lydia had heard of the sex demon before but she wanted to know more.

"Tell me more,"

"As you wish, an Incubus is a sexual vampire so to speak. I need sexual energy to survive. In other words arousal is like a drug to me, I feed on pleasure and sensuality. Humans release large amounts of life's energy when they are experiencing or giving pleasure. Before you ask, no I do not work with the Devil and I doubt he really exists. I do not know exactly how or why I became what I am but I do know that I live a very long time. I dislike sunlight and I can not go more than a week without performing a sexual or sensual act with a human. I need you because you need me. I'm tried of going out all the time and finding random lovers. Incubus get lonely you know. I saw you and thought, wouldn’t it be lovely to care take of such a sweet thing? To made love to her and know that she'll still be beside me the next morning? My goal was never to force you to do anything as I said before. I know I can seem tough but I'm actually a big romantic. I don’t expect you to jump into bed with me right away, I just like to tease. Teasing is like a snack, I want you to know you can always tell me no. I am not a rapist. I love making people feel good, rape is about power and that is not what I want from sex." Lydia was quiet, she let all of it sink in.

"Is that why I've been so horny?" Ville chuckled.

"Yes, we ooze charm and sexual attraction, we couldn't stop it if we wanted to." Lydia realized the water was cold now, she slowly stood up, trying to cover herself the best she could while grabbing a towel she had on the floor. Ville slapped her butt, fairly hard, Lydia gasped, the sting caused her juices to gush. She squeezed her thighs together, turning blood red, wrapping the towel around her body and stepping out of the tub. Ville's eyes stayed glued to her body. Lydia started for her room, knowing he was fallowing behind her.

Lydia sat on the bed, facing away from the door, her hands on her lap, her heart pounding. The door opened, Ville slipped in and crawled over the bed, sitting just behind her. She knew that she would have to keep her end of the deal now. The idea both frightened and excited her. Ville's fingers brushed against her throat she felt his hot breath on her neck.

"Oh sweetheart, let's start slow…get to know what the other likes…" He kissed her bare shoulder. Lydia whimpered.

"Alright…when do we start?" Ville's hands ran over her hips his lips now at her throat.

"Right now, you start…" he moved away from her slightly, laying on his side, resting on the pillows. She faced him, she hated blushing.

"I don't know…"

"Touch yourself," his voice was rough, low, she put her head down and wondered how she would ever make it even though she was horny as hell.

"Why d-d-do you w-want to see that for?"

"Oh dear, so I'll know what you want…" Lydia gulped.

"I don't know myself very well…" Ville smirked, sitting up he kissed her suddenly, the passion overwhelmed Lydia, she felt her body go limp, helpless.

And she was his…
♠ ♠ ♠
Update, update, update, update, update....