Status: Active, but will be updated only a couple times a month.

Sinful

This a love story about the same sex. If you don't like it, please don't leave hate comments, just simply don't read it. Another little warning, this story will probably be cliché. Sorry but I am a very cliché person. If you like it subscribe and leave comments. Thanks. Hope you enjoy it.

Jayden Aguilar and Evan Brooks are typical high school seniors. Both are into sports, and into other school activities. They are among the elite few in their school with a grade point average of 4.0. Jayden and Evan are months away from going to their dream college, together. Evan and Jayden are more than just best friends though; they've been dating for 2 years and 7 months. Jayden and Evan both come from a family of devout Christians.

What happens when a night of romance turns into a night of horror. Will their families be able to put aside their religious thoughts and help their children? Or will their religion over power the love for their kids?

Leviticus 20:13 states:
“If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.”

credit: layout© lydiajudith